Cheer up

I had a long day today. One of those bad days where nothing seemed to go right. I open the front door "Hi baby. You're home early." I hear my girlfriend's voice. I close the door behind me and smile. "What's wrong?" She looks at me worriedly. "Had a bad day." "Aw come here!" She grabs my arm pulling me next to her on the couch. "I missed you!" She says in a high pitched voice. "I missed you too babe." She frowns. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'll get over it." "No tell me what's bothering you! I wanna help!" She starts peppering my cheek with kisses. "Okay okay s-stop B-Billie!" "At least I got you to smile finally."

"So first I was late to work, I missed my alarm, well you know that already...Then my boss starts yelling at me." "Aw babe, I'm sorry." She rubs my arm. "He said no excuses and I was the reason the meeting was late." I tried holding back tears but it was no use. "Aw Y/N that wasn't your fault, your boss is an asshole." She comforts me helping me wipe my tears away with her thumbs. "T-Then I spilled my coffee on myself." "That explains why you smell like coffee." She cracks a smile. "Not funny." "I'm sorry, go on." "Remember I submitted my application for that other job to work for a label?" "Yeah." "Well I didn't get it, checked my email during lunch." "Baby, it's their loss honestly." "Then just my whole mood changed and it was just a shitty day..." "I'm so sorry baby." She pulls me into a hug. We embrace each other for awhile. She rubs my back comforting me. We pull away. "Thanks for listening to my stupid problems." "Hey it's not stupid y/n, thank you for telling me. I love you." She grabs my hand. "I love you too Bils."

I see her smirking. What is this girl up to now. "I know something that will make you feel better." She whispers in my ear seductively. "Wait here. I'll be right back." She rushes into our bedroom. I felt flustered. What was she planning on doing?! I go on my phone to pass the time. "Baby?" I hear her calling me. "Yes?" I look for her, she's still in our room. I hear her walking closer, my heart beating fast not knowing what was going to happen. I hear music playing. Her song Billie Bossa Nova. "Really babe?" I chuckle. She walks into the living room, my jaw drops. She wore a matching black lace bra and panties, with garters. Fuck she knew garters drove me crazy. She starts dancing seductively, swaying her hips to the music. I felt heat rush between my legs. Billie comes closer biting her lip while still dancing.

"I'm not sentimental but it's something bout the way you look tonight."

The song plays. She turns around, ass in my face swaying to the music. Now facing me again touching her body tilting her head back. "Fuck." I let out. She giggles biting her lip. She loved to tease.

"You better lock your phone. And look at me when you're alone"

She sits on me giving me a lap dance. This was new but not complaining. My hands snake to her thighs. "Nuh uh uh, no touching or I'll stop." I groan. She continues to grind on me, hips swaying to the music. Driving me crazy resisting the urge to touch her.

"Won't take a lot to get you goin'. I'm sorry if it's torture though, I know, I know."

I could feel the warmth on my lap. She lets out a moan while grinding on me. "Fuck me bils." She lets out a giggle. She gets up leaving me frustrated.

"Nobody saw me in the lobby.."

Billie dances again now slowly taking off her bra. Sliding the straps down then fully taking it off. Throwing the bra at me. I sat in shock. She bites her lip again staring directly into my soul. She teases more with taking off her panties. But doesn't.

"Makes me wanna make 'em jealous. I'm the only one who does it how you like"

She walks over now straddling me. I began to feel lightheaded and flustered. Billie grinds on me harder. Then leading my hands to her boobs. I give them a light squeeze causing her to smirk. I take one of them in my mouth sucking on it. Causing her to moan loudly. My other hand snakes down, meeting dampness. I rub her through her underwear. "Mhmm oh my god." She throws her head back. I slip a finger in through the side, she was soaked. "Damn someone is excited." She blushes hard. I rub her folds then finger her. "Oh my god yes, k-keep going!" She now has her hands resting on my shoulders to lift herself up a little while I thrust into her. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" She screams. "Hold it babe, not yet." She whines and breathes harder." "Mhmm uh uh uh." She moans. I curl my finger up and a few more thrusts she cums. I help her ride it out. I take my hand out, my fingers covered in her juices. She grabs it and starts licking and sucking while having direct eye contact. "Mhmm." She moans. Billie pulls me into a kiss passionately making out shoving her tongue in my mouth, making me taste herself. I can't help to moan. I snake my hands to her ass squeezing it. We pull away and look into each other's eyes both of us panting. Billie then gets down on her knees in front of me. She begins taking off my belt, I help her with taking off my pants and underwear. "So pretty." She whispers blowing air on my clit. "S-stop teasing please." She looks up at me then back to where I needed her. I scoot closer to her. "Well someone is eager hmm?"  "Um after that lap dance?" She chuckles now making light circles on my inner thigh with her finger. "Fuck me already!" I had enough with her teasing. "Patience love." She pushes my legs up and spreads admiring my body. "God I feel so lucky, everytime I see your body." "I could say the same about you." "No seriously Y/N everything about you is just perfect....Eyes on me." I watch her position herself then licking my folds. "Oh my god!" I scream out in pleasure. Arching my back with her now sucking my clit. It felt so good. "Eyes on me y/n." "Sorry! didn't realize I was looking up." The pleasure was a lot. "Have you been a good girl?" "Y-Yeah." "Are you sure?" I nod. "Answer mommy." I felt flustered again. This was new for me, I was always the top in relationships. I didn't know Billie was a switch. "Yes mommy I've been good." "Good girl...Aww don't be embarrassed baby." I feel my cheeks heat up even more. She chuckles then goes down on me again. "Holy shit!" I feel her sucking again. The overstimulation felt amazing. "Mhmm." I feel her vibration from her voice. "Look at mommy." Again didn't realize I had my eyes closed. I see her giving me head. "God damn, uhh feels so good!!" She begins to tongue fuck me hitting the right places. "Oh my god I'm close I'm gonna..." The pleasure was getting too much but I didn't want her to stop. "Mhmm don't stop." She smirks and goes faster. My breathing gets faster, sweat dripping down my forehead. "Oh! Oh! FUCK!" I buck my hips. She helps me ride it out. I try to catch my breath. "How was it?" She sits near me. "That was amazing wow." "I didn't come on too strong right?" "No no you did perfect." "Good." She pecks my lips leaving my taste behind on mine. "You taste good by the way." "T-thanks?" We look at each other and laugh. "Seriously you taste better than me!" "Bils, you taste fine too." "Just fine? See!" "Babe, you taste good too. You never once was bad." "But yours is just perfection, I love eating pussy. Your pussy." I choke on my saliva hearing my girlfriend say that. "What? It's true." I shake my head laughing. "How did I get so lucky with you?" She shrugs "I could ask you the same thing." I roll my eyes playfully. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Bils."