Drunk

I was waiting for Billie to get home from a party. I was invited but I didn't feel like in a party mood. Also I didn't know Billie's friend that well so I felt uncomfortable going. I looked at my phone, it was almost midnight. I didn't want to bother my girlfriend, I knew she's having fun. I hear her keys unlocking the front door. I look over from the sofa and see her stumbling. "Hey you good?" "Heyy baby!" She gives you a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Did you drink?" I asked shocked, she was never the type to drink alcohol. "I didn't I swear!" She puts her hands up. "I need to piss." She tries taking off her knee high boots but falls down on her bum. "Hey let me help you." I go over to her. "It's coming out!" She yells and slouches over me. I see a small puddle forming beneath her. "Baby let's get you on the toilet." "But my shoesssss." "I'll get them off after." "Nooo I don't wanna." She pouts. I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. She tries getting away while giggling. I felt a warm wet spot form on my shirt. Billie moans turning me on. As much as i loved seeing her desperate, this was not the time for it. I slid down her skirt and underwear and put her on the toilet. "There you go baby." I gave her some toilet paper. She then gave me a death stare. I can't help to chuckle and take a photo of her. "Hey why did you take that?" "Because you're adorable." "Am not!!" "You are, so are you done now?" "I'm holdinggg." "Baby no just go now okay? You need to rest." "It feels good." "I know it does and we can have fun tomorrow but not now." She pouts. "You don't love me?" She starts crying. "Aww nooo no no I love you so much, but you need to rest. Let's cuddle in bed." "O-okay" she then relieves herself. I help her clean up and wipe her make up off. "You're so prettyyy" she says. "Thank you babe, so are you." "Can I tell you a secret?" "Sure." She leans in and whispers "You turn me on." I felt heat rush between my legs. She grabs my hand and leads me under her skirt where I'm met with wetness. "P-please." She moans. I was tempted but I did not want to take advantage of her like this. You two only had sex twice and it was never this kinky. When she's sober you'd had to have a talk with her, but not now. "Hey Bils, you're drunk right now, you need to sleep." She giggles "but I'm not tired." "Im ready for bed, can you cuddle with me?" "Okay baby." I sighed in relief finally getting her to agree with me. She sat on the bathroom counter while you helped take off her boots. She gets off the counter stumbling in bed. "Here let's get you into some pjs." After I helped change her, she yawns and starts falling asleep. "Not tired my ass" I thought to myself. I cuddled into her falling asleep shortly after.

Billie's pov
I woke up with a headache. I looked around seeing y/n sleeping, my boots near the bed and my clothes on the floor. I couldn't remember what happened last night. Did y/n and I make out? I never wanted to drink but I didn't want to be the only one who didn't. So I ended up taking a few shots. I can't remember how I got home. I hope I didn't drive. I thought back and realized my friend picked me up so she must've dropped me off home. I check my phone and there's a text from my friend. "Hey billie, hope you're doing okay today, you were so wasted last night. Don't worry about my car seats." I re read her text, no idea what she was talking about. "What happened to your car seats?" I replied back. She replies immediately "You had a little accident in my car, but it's fine, I'm getting my car cleaned later today. It happens sometimes when you're drunk." I felt my cheeks go red. I hope she didn't catch on that I like holding it. "Bils?" I hear y/n calling me. "How long have you been up?" "Not long." "How are you feeling?" "Y/N can you tell me what happened last night? I can't remember." She furrows her brows and sits up moves closer to me. "Did we make out?" I ask. "No we didn't, you wanted to but I stopped you. I didn't want to take advantage of you like that." I can't help to smile "thank you y/n." "Of course baby, I would never do that." "I notice Y/N fidgeting with her fingers. "Hey what's wrong?" "So there were other things that happened last night.." My eyes went wide, scared to find out yet wanted to know. "It's okay Bils, you were drunk. But you said you wanted to hold your pee in cause it felt good." I felt my cheeks flush hearing my girlfriend tell me the things I said to her. I was hoping to keep this part of me a secret cause I know a lot of people think it's weird. Didn't want y/n to leave me. "Oh my god I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable." "Bils, babe, hey calm down." She puts a finger to lift up my chin. "It was hot not gonna lie." I felt embarrassed yet it excited me. "So has this been a kink of yours for awhile?" I couldn't get any words out so I nodded. "Seeing you so desperate last night was hot." Y/N now talking in a low tone and getting closer to my face. I gulped, she had so much power over me. "I have an idea.." she says smirking.

Part 2 will be coming soon