Tease

Billie invited me to see her perform at one of her shows. We weren't exactly dating but not friends either. There's been some sexual energy around us lately. "You ready for the show?" I ask. Billie is finishing up her make up. "Now I am!" She puts her eyeliner away. "You look amazing." She blushes "Thanks Y/N, Im glad you're here." "Of course, always here to support you." She hugs you and cuddles into your lap. She begins placing soft kisses on your neck. "Baby, not now, you have to go on soon." She ignores you and puts her hand under your shirt feeling your abs. Billie ends up leaving a hickey on your collarbone. "Mhmm your collarbones are beautiful." You gasp. "Billie you did not just- "shhh I had to mark what was mine." She winks at you and left the room. You sat there in shock and turned on. You ran to the bathroom to see the hickey, it was dark but thankfully your shirt covered it. You walked out and was met with security. "Excuse me who are you?" The large man asks you. "Oh Um I'm Billie's friend." You show him your backstage pass. He nods and walks away. You look around for Billie and you run into Maggie. "Hey Y/N! I didn't know you were here!" "Hey, Bils, invited me." "Aw that's sweet, the show is about to start soon, do you want to stay with me?" "Uhh yeah sure!" You followed Maggie into the venue and met with screaming fans. Some calling for Maggie to take selfies. She ends up filming them and smiling. You always thought it was so cute. You walked where some of Billie's crew was. Your phone goes off, it was a text from Billie. "I'm gonna put a show on just for you tonight 😏" Heat formed between your legs reading that. "Can't wait to see." You typed back. "Where are you?" "I'm with your mom and some of your crew." "🥲" "I bumped into your mom and I didn't wanna say no when she asked." "Well just make sure you're watching the big screen then."

The lights start to dim and the crowd goes wild with flashing lights and her intro. She jumps out on stage and begins her show. You had seen Billie perform in videos but experiencing it in person was on a whole other level. You stood there watching in awe. How she gave it her all, jumping around yet still sounding amazing. Never went off key. Then Therefore I Am, the song everyone knew about that part of the show. You looked around nervously making sure no one was looking at you. "Stop being paranoid" you told yourself. Then that part, Billie starts crawling on the stage that eye contact made you have butterflies. She started grinding on the stage biting her lip when she got up with that stare at the camera. She's gonna get it, you thought to yourself. All you could think about how turned on you were. Billie bit her lip and moaned a few times while performing. The crowd went wild but knowing she was doing that for you, drove you crazy.

It was the end of the show. You took out your phone and texted her "WHERE ARE YOU." "Come back stage in my dressing room." You were about to go when Maggie asks you "so how was the show?" "Oh um amazing! Loved it! Billie is a great performer!" "Aww she really is, I'm glad you came tonight! Im sure it meant a lot to her." She smiles at you and walks away. You smile back and quickly run past people to go back stage. Your phone goes off again. You check it "where are you???" "Sorry I ran into your mom again. Im omw rn." You run faster and you finally made it to Billie's dressing room. Knocking on the door. "Billie it's me." You open the door and surprisingly it's unlocked. "So how did you like the show?" She's sitting on the sofa biting her lip making eye contact. "It was so fucking hot." You walked over to her pulling her into a kiss." You two have kissed and made out a bunch of times but no one knows and no one has made a move asking the other out. She moans into the kiss. You lay on her now leaving kisses down her neck and feeling her body. Billie moans "d-don't leave any m-marks." "Too late." "Y/N?" "Hmm?" You ask now kissing her stomach. "Um I need to pee first." You stopped and got up looking down at her. "Hold it." "Y/N seriously I need to go now." She tries pushing you off. "This is your punishment for teasing me during the show." "That's not fair!!" "You weren't a good girl." Billie blushed and whimpers. You chuckle knowing how much power you had over her. "How long have you had to go?" "I don't know but during the show I felt it but I held it." "And why didn't you go after?" You look at her caressing her cheek. She didn't want to look at you, she was embarrassed. "Hey Bils, nothing wrong with holding it, I was just asking." "You don't think I'm weird for purposefully holding it?" "Of course not, I think it's hot. Can you be a good girl and hold it a little longer?" Her face turned bright red. "Did you hear me?" She nods. "Use your words." "Y-yes." "Good girl." You leaned towards her kissing her neck. "You need to take your shirt off." Billie takes it off and you help her unclasp her bra. "Damn." You stare at her boobs. You start licking and sucking on one of them while massaging the other. Billie was a moaning whimpering mess. Your hand reached down to her crotch, you felt her shorts wet. You stop and look down. "Looks like someone had an accident." "S-sorry I'm trying to hold it." She crosses her legs and sits up with hands between. "Lay back down." "I can't I'm gonna piss myself." "Does it hurt?" "K-kinda." "Okay I'm not gonna make you hold it cause I don't want you to get an infection.. but you need to do something for me." Billie looks at you scared but also rocking back and forth on the couch. "Sit on my lap and take off your shorts." "I don't want to have an accident here. What if someone finds out??" "Hey stop worrying, it'll be okay." You comfort her. She starts grabbing herself more and doing a little dance while whimpering. "Baby, hey just sit on me okay? Just trust me. You can even blame it on me if someone finds out." Billie let out a sigh in relief. She took off her shorts that already had a bigger wet spot than before. She's in her pink underwear. "Cute." You say to her. She blushes and straddles your lap. "How bad do you have to go Hmm?" Billie starts grinding on you. You moan at the wet contact you feel on your leg. You grab her ass "keep going baby." She moans louder and grinds faster. Her breathing goes erratic and then her release. You feel the warm liquid spread all over your lap and dripping onto the floor. Billie sighed in relief into your neck. "You did good, baby." You rub her back. "I d-did?" She looks up at you. "It was hot, you did amazing, proud of you." "I never did anything like this before. I was nervous." "Did you enjoy it?" The black haired girl nods. "Well that's the main thing right?" "Yeah." You gave her a peck on her lips. She smiles then her smile fades when she sees the mess she made. "Hey it's okay, I'll take care of it."