Part 2

"I have an idea." Y/N smirks. I was nervous yet curious. "Hey it's okay, I won't force you to do anything, let me know if it's too much and we can stop." Y/N always made me feel better. She gets up and walks out of the room coming back with a flask. "Here drink all of it." "I can't drink all of that!" "Not all at once silly, throughout the day but no bathroom breaks until I say so." "I um have to go now." "Do you think you can be a good girl and hold it for awhile?" Billie's cheeks flushed. She loved when Y/N talked to her like this. "Well Can you?" Billie nods. "Use your words." "Y-yes I can." "Okay now let's eat some breakfast." She leads the way into the kitchen. "Why don't you just sit and relax while I make us pancakes." Billie walks over to the couch now looking through her phone. She hears the water running and instantly grabs her crotch whining hoping her girlfriend couldn't hear. "I hope you're sipping on your water." Y/N shouts out. "I am." Billie takes a few small sips of it. She didn't know how long she would last but it turned her on being controlled like this.

"Love these pancakes!!" Billie says stuffing her face. Y/N chuckles, "I'm glad you do babe.. so how you feeling?" Billie crosses her legs "um I'm okay." "You sure? I heard you whimpering when I was cooking." The black haired girl looked down in embarrassment. "Hey if it hurts you go alright?" "It doesn't hurt. It feels good." Y/N bites her lip turning Billie on. She ends up rocking on the chair. "Aw look at my baby so desperate." She can't help to let a moan slip out. "Well I'll clean up." Y/N stands up smiling and gathering the dishes. "Baby!!" "What?" Y/N asks innocently. Billie groans putting her head against the table. Her breathing getting shaky. Hearing her girlfriend washing the dishes didn't help the situation. She gasped when she leaked now grabbing herself again. Y/N turned around "Uh oh did someone have an accident?" "N-no." "Don't lie babygirl. Stand up and turn around." Billie does as she's told. There's a small wet spot on the back of her grey sweatpants. "Aw you poor baby you need to go so bad don't you?" Billie grabs herself and facing you can't help to whimper and moan. She covers her mouth embarrassed. "Hey don't be embarrassed Bils, I love hearing your pretty moans. Now let's see.." Y/N puts her hand between her legs feeling the wet material. "How bad do you have to go?" "Bad." Billie tries grinding on y/n's hand. "I didn't say you could do that." "Oh fuck." She grabs herself again and her pants darken a little going down her legs. She's still trying to hold it and now doing a dance. "You're so hot when you're desperate." Billie bit her lip now bending down. Seeing her girlfriend this desperate turned Y/N on. "Come here." "I c-can't stand I won't make it." "You will, trust me." Billie got up cautiously still holding and walking with you into the bedroom. "I'm gonna piss on the bed." "That's okay if you, I'll take care of it..." Y/N opening her dresser looking for something. "Why don't you take your clothes off and go on all fours?" Billie does as she's told. Y/N comes back seeing the perfect view, also seeing she did leak a little on the bed. "S-sorry." "Don't apologize baby." Y/N gets behind her rubbing her ass causing the girl to moan. "Look at my baby, just the simplest touch and you're already moaning... damn is this all for me?" "Y-yes." "Y/N admired her pink wet pussy and ran a finger through for folds slowly causing the girl to buck her hips. "So I know we only tried once but are you willing to try my strap again?" Billie gulps. The last time it hurt too much. "What's the safe word?" "Red." "You tell me if it hurts or it's too much okay?" Billie nods. Y/N slowly enters her. "Good job baby. You're so wet this time." Billie whines. The pressure of her full bladder and now the strap felt like the most pleasure she's ever had. "You okay?" "Y-yes it feels good." "Good." Y/N begins thrusting into her and picking up the pace. "F-fuck y/n oh my god don't stop!!" "Are you close?" All she could let out was a moan which turned Y/N on and went faster. Billie's breathing became irregular then her release. "Fuck y/n!!" She moans loudly. She then let it go, the pleasure was getting a lot for her. Y/N helped her ride out her orgasm and pulled out. Then she starts peeing and sighed in relief . Y/N seeing her pee go down her legs and onto the bed was enough for her to come.

Billie recollected herself after a few minutes. "T-thank you." She kisses you. "No thank you. That was hot." "That was the best sex I ever had." "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby." "But I didn't do anything to you." She pouts. "Seeing you desperate and piss yourself made me come." Billie blushes she didn't realize you thought it was that hot. "Now let's get ourselves cleaned up." Billie blushed.