Public

I notice Billie not being able to keep still while on the way to the hotel. "You okay?" I ask her worriedly. She jumps at my voice. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine y/n." "You sure? You seem nervous about something." I look down at her bouncing leg. She stops. "I'm fine okay?" She then goes on her phone. I sigh. I knew something was bothering her. I decided to mind my own business on the rest of the way there. She would tell me when she's ready.

We get stuck in traffic. "Fuck, how long are we gonna be stuck?" Billie yells. "Don't know, I can't see anything." The driver says. Billie sighs and crosses her arms. "Bils, you okay?" "Yes, I'm fine. Why do you keep asking me that?" "I'm sorry for caring, I'm just worried is all." I say softly. I didn't want to upset her even more. She rubs her face in her hands. "Sorry Y/N it's just.. never mind." "What? Tell me!" "No it's stupid." She crosses her legs and looks outside the window. I notice her becoming fidgety. "Are you nervous?" I ask. "Is it ask Billie questions day today?" She raises her voice at me. It hurt my feelings a little but didn't show it. "I-I'm sorry, I'll stop asking.." I go on my phone. "Y/N wait I didn't mean it like that." She touches my shoulder trying to get my attention. I try to ignore her. "Y/N please look at me, I'm sorry I've been feeling irritated lately. I think I'm PMSing.. I'm really sorry for snapping at you." She pouts. I ignore her still. I feel something wet touch my ear. "What the hell?" I pull away quickly. "What was that??" Billie laughs and sticks her tongue out playfully. "Eww did you just lick my ear??" "Well yeah that was one way to get your attention." She laughs harder. I end up tickling her. "Y/N oh oh my g-god stop!!" She says in between laughs. I continue tickling her. "F-fuck. Stop y/n for real. I'm gonna piss myself." I continue thinking she was kidding around. She suddenly got quiet, her face bright red. I look down seeing a dark spot on her gray sweatpants getting bigger. "Oh shit." Billie lets out a breathily moan then sighing in relief. "I-I'm sorry oh my god." She starts panicking looking around at her pants and the seat. "Hey Bils, I'm sorry I thought you were kidding." She looks down blushing. "Aw don't be embarrassed Bils, it happens sometimes." She bites her lip at me. "I-I'm so sorry ugh i know it's gross!" She shakes her leg looking at her darkened pants. "No Bils, it's okay, you can't help it." "Are you sure you don't think I'm weird?" "No of course not. It was an accident." I see her face turn more red. "Aw someone is blushing." "Am not!" I laugh at her. "Not funny y/n!" She crosses her arms. "Can't believe I actually pissed myself in public, I don't want anyone else to see me like this.. I'll be right back, I'm gonna change." She slowly gets up looking at the damp car seat. "It's okay I'll put my blanket over it for now." She nods and walks to the back room. I look around seeing that we're still stuck in traffic. I let out a sigh, bored out of my mind. My phone goes off and it's a text from Billie. She wants me to bring one of her bags to the door. I look for that specific bag and grab it taking it to the door, as I get closer I hear her yelp. "Billie you okay??" I shout out. There was no answer, I end up going in closing the door behind me she lets out a whine while holding her crotch. "O-oh shit!" She looks down while the wet spot travels down her legs. She lets out a shaky breath. I stand there in shock. Not knowing what to do or say. She looks up at me now noticing I saw what happened. It was silent for awhile until I spoke up. "So is this something you like to do?" "Uh what?" "You holding and pissing yourself?" I walk closer to her. "No wonder you always hold it until you're desperately needing to go." She whimpers. "So needy..." I say while putting a finger under her chin making her look at me. "Eyes on me." She looks up at me." "Good girl." She softly moans. "Please?" She pouts. "Please what?" "I need to be touched." "Hm is that why you've been so irritable lately?" I push her hair behind her ear. "Have you been sexually frustrated?" I whisper into her ear. She gulps. "M-maybe.." I chuckle. Leaning in kissing and sucking on her neck causing her to moan. "Quiet, you don't want anyone to hear us.. or maybe you like that?" She whimpers. "So needy.." I pull away looking at her squirming below me. I snake my hand to where she needed me the most. Hovering her wet pants and slowly rubbing. "Mhmm.." Billie throws her head back. "it feels good." She says biting her lip. I help her slowly slide down her pants and underwear down. "P-please.." "I will don't you worry." I start rubbing her causing her to hump my hand. She was soaked. "Damn you really like taking risks huh?" I smirk at her. "Mhmm oh my god keep going." I insert two fingers without warning. "Oh fuck!" "Bils you need to be quiet remember?" She nods. "Good girl." I began thrusting slowly then picking up the pace. "Mhmm!!" "It feels sooo good oh my god.." I keep going hearing her wetness and her moaning. "Y/N ughhh oh my god!" Her legs shake, lets out a breathy moan. "God you're so good with your fingers. I bring them up to my mouth sucking and licking them clean making sure she saw it. "C-can I taste?" I put my fingers near her mouth and she begins sucking them clean while staring at me. "Fuck you're so hot." She slowly licks up and down on my fingers. "Damn." She giggles. "Thank you." "Of course, this was different but fun." "Thanks for not judging me.." "Bils I love you, I would never judge you." "Y-you what?" "Huh?" "You said I love you." I didn't realize what I had said. Billie and I were best friends since kids. Sure we hooked up a few times but it was only for pleasure. Well that's what I thought. "Oh um..well I do but as a friend!" She frowns a little. "No wait I mean yes Billie I love you, I just didn't wanna make things weird, I think I've liked you for awhile but I was too scared to admit it." "Y/N, I love you too." She kisses me softly then pulls away. "So you're into women?" "Y/N why would I hook up with you if I wasn't??" "I dunno you always said it was to just get you off and that you didn't like girls." "Well you're special to me." She cuddles into me.