Friends to lovers

I see Billie on the corner of my eye shifting around in her seat. "You good?" I ask. She nervously looks at me. "Yeah, why?" "You seem nervous about something is all." She shakes her head. I'm driving us home from the movies. She drank a lot of water in the theater, and didn't want to use the restroom there. "Bils, should I pull over somewhere for you to go?" Her face turns red. "W-what??" "Bils, you need to use the bathroom." I can't help to laugh. She grabs her crotch through her baggy jeans. "I can hold it I promise." I look at her flustered. "Are you sure? I don't think you'll make it if I'm honest with you." She blushes. "N-no I can don't worry." She grabs herself harder. "Okay..." I continue to drive. We get stuck in traffic. "FUCK!" Billie shouts out. Both hands between her legs. " I told you, you should've gone earlier. I could've stopped somewhere." She bites her lip. "Mhmm I can make it I promise." I look at her, holding herself. I look for something like a bottle or cup. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Looking for something you can pee in." Her eyes go wide. "What? I'm not gonna look." I chuckle. She stays quiet but keeps holding and shifting in her seat. I hear a gasp. "What?" I look at her. "N-nothing." "Are you sure?" She nods. She seems flustered.

"Damn it I thought I still had that cup in the back." She moans. "Fuckkk I gotta go so bad." She holds herself leaning foward. I couldn't help to feel turned on. Billie and I were just friends, I can't think of her like that. She's not into girls. I don't wanna ruin things between us either. "Y/N? Y/N??" I snap out of my thoughts. "Huh what?" She pouts. "Please don't be mad but I had a small accident and I got some on your seat. I'm really sorry!! I'm trying my best to hold it." She says while holding still. I look down at her lap, there was a small dark spot on her jeans and on the car seat. "Oh um. It's okay really." She whimpers. "I gotta go so bad I'm bursting!"

The light turns green finally and I try to drive as fast as I can to her house. I hear her panting and groaning desperate to pee. I see her moving around a bunch in the corner of my eye again. "Ssssttt oh god I'm gonna piss." She moans. I try to block her out. I finally reach her neighborhood. "We're almost there just like a minute." She whimpers and nods. I pull into her driveway. "Oh my god.." she breathes out. I look at her, she's holding herself but her jeans are darkening. She moans while releasing. "Oh god no no! I'm so sorry!!" She frantically says trying to stop it but it's no use. The liquid is going past her hands. She sits in defeat. Stopping after a couple of minutes. "Wow you really had to go." I say. She blushes. "Y/N I'm so so sorry I couldn't stop it once it happened! I'll help you clean it up."

"Hey Bils, it's okay, really." "No it's not I just had a full blown accident in your car!!" Her face turns even more red. It was cute. "Hey hey it happens okay. I don't want you to be embarrassed." She smiles. "Thank you y/n for never judging me. You're the best." "You're welcome." It's silent for awhile. Not knowing what to say. "So um I'll start cleaning it up.." She says and slowly gets out of the car opening her front door. I look at the passenger seat, it was soaked. The piss went on the car floor mat too. I get out and go to take out the mat to wash it off with the hose.

Billie's POV
fuck I can't believe I just did that in front of someone. Let alone my best friend. I just know she thinks I'm weird and just was being nice about it. I look in the mirror seeing my jeans soaked all the way down to my socks were wet. I quickly changed out of my soiled clothes and changed into some baggy shorts. I load the washer. I quickly get a disinfectant spray and some rags, running back outside. Seeing Y/N cleaning it up. I felt so bad. "Y/N I said I could clean it..." She turns around. "It's no problem Bils, really." "Are you sure?" "Yes." She laughs. Her eyes look at me up and down. "What is it?" I ask nervously. "You feel better now? That you changed?" "Oh. Y-yes." Why did I start to feel nervous all of a sudden? "Good." She smiles and finishes wiping down the leather seat. I stood there watching her, if she made a disgusted expression, but nothing. She finishes cleaning. "You okay?" I nod. "Bils, it's okay I promise. You couldn't help it." She smirks at me walking into my house. I feel my heart pounding. What is going on with me today??

I walk back in seeing her on the sofa on her phone. She looks up at me. "Oh there you are! Come here!" She smiles and pats the spot next to her. I nervously sit down. "Hey Bils, tell me what's on your mind.. I can tell that something is bothering you." I sigh. "It's nothing." She gives me a look. "Are you sure?" I start to feel nervous again. She looks at me smiling, caressing my cheek. "You're so pretty you know that?" My heart is racing. She smiles and leans in closer. "Tell me if you want to stop." She whispers. Our lips begin to touch and she kisses me. I froze and she noticed that, pulling away. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." "No no y/n it's fine I um was just nervous." "Aww Billie, you don't have to be nervous around me." Her hand touches my thigh. I look down at her hand and back up at her. "And since we're being honest with each other, I knew you liked pissing yourself." I feel my face flush. "W-what? What makes you think that?" She chuckles. "Well maybe you should be careful about your online history..." "What?" "Bils remember when I had to borrow your laptop?" "Mhmm." "Well when I was researching for my project, it showed me some of your recent searches.." My eyes go wide. I didn't realize I was so careless. "So you're into omo?" I bite my lip. "That's a yes? Hmm?" She caresses my cheek again. "Aw you don't have to be embarrassed. It's cute." Am I hearing things right or am I dreaming?" "Bils?" "Huh?" "You good? You spaced out for awhile." I nod. "I actually found it hot how you were holding yourself." A moan slips out. She smirks and pulls me into a kiss, this time I kiss back leaning on top of her. It felt so good. I've liked her for some time now but I pushed my feelings away. I guess it never fully went away. We pull away when we needed air. "Well that was...hot." Y/N says smirking and looking at me. "I didn't know you were a top." I blush. "I don't know what came over me.." "Not complaining. I liked it." "Are you a bottom?" I ask. She giggles. "I'm a switch but I like topping more." "Oh." I feel butterflies. "Why?" She asks me. "Uh I was just curious." "Oh is that it?" She gets up making me melt, she had power over me.

She leans over me and kisses my neck. Licking and sucking. "Oh my god." I tilt my head back giving her more access. She kisses down to my chest where the collar of my shirt is. I take off my shirt, Y/N stares at my boobs. "Something you like?" She smiles. "I love them. They're so big.. can I touch them?" I nod and help her take off my bra. I began to feel a little self conscious. "Hey don't cover yourself babe, you're beautiful." I slowly put my arms down. "God you're stunning."  She begins massaging them. "Mhmm." She licks and sucks on them leaving marks all over. "Mhmm babe I love your tits." "You make me feel so good."

She kisses down to my stomach making me giggle. "Someone is ticklish." "Y-y/n st-stop!" I can't help to laugh. "You're cute." She gets undressed to her underwear and sports bra. She was stunning wow. I help her take off my shorts. "Oh." She says smirking. I shiver feeling the cold air hit my exposed skin. "Were you planning on this?" "I never wear underwear when I'm at home you know that." "Mhm sure.. god damnit babe, you're so hot. She gets closer to my center, pushing my legs up. "So wet for me hmm?" I nod. "Use your words babe." "Y-yes all for you." "Good girl." I feel her finger teasingly touching me. "Oh my god mmm." I can't help to moan. "I'm barely touching you and youre already so wet." All I could let out was a whimper.

I feel her tongue on me. "Oh my ohh fuck!" She was so good at this. I shouldn't be surprised she's been with girls before but wow. "Mhmm babe you taste so good." I tilt my head back enjoying the pleasure. "Oh my god I'm gonna- I arch my back feeling immense pleasure. "Good girl." I feel her fingers in me while sucking my clit. "Oh mmmm just like that!!" "I know you're close babe. I can feel it." She thrusts faster and I end up releasing. The strongest orgasm I've ever had. My body couldn't stop shaking. She helps me ride it out and calms me down. "Babe you did so good.. shhh relax." Y/N comes up kisses me making me taste myself. "Mhm"  I moan in the kiss. We pull away breathing hard touching foreheads embracing each other.

"That was amazing Y/N. Thank you." "No thank you, that was great." "I feel bad I didn't do anything to you." "Don't worry about it, I enjoy giving more than receiving." She winks. "Really?" "Yeah. I loved hearing your pretty moans and getting you off." I couldn't help to blush. "So what are we?" I ask. "What do you mean?" "Like are we just friends still or something more?" "Well that depends, do you want it be something more?" "Um.. y-yes.." "Okay so that's what it is." She smiles. "Y/N I've liked you for awhile but I didn't think I was your type." "What? Billie you're fucking gorgeous. I was scared you wouldn't be with another girl." "Thank you y/n. I never felt this way about a girl before but you make me feel loved and safe." "Aw babe, we'll take things slow okay?" She pulls me into a hug. "Thank you baby. Can I call you that?" "Of course babe." She kisses the top of my head.