Three Times

Billie's POV

"Babe?" I ask my girlfriend. She was playing video games on her PC. "Babe?!" I realize she has her headphones on and probably can't hear a thing. I get up and stand behind her. She doesn't realize I'm there. I place my hand on her shoulder causing her to jump. She continues playing. I roll my eyes and yank off the headphones. "What the fuck?" "Babe, you've been playing your games for hours." I say while rubbing her shoulders. "Just one last game." "That's what you said the last time." "I promise, I need to finish this." "Fine." "Love you baby." She says while smiling at me then continues her game. I watch her focus on the game. This is gonna be awhile I thought to myself. I go on my phone to past the time. "HELL YEAH!" I jump hearing Y/N shout and now standing cheering. I can't help to laugh. "I'm guessing you won?" "Yes!!" She jumps up and down. "So now can we spend some time together?" I ask. "Of course baby, let me just turn off the game." I was relieved. "So what did you wanna do?" She asks while turning off the game. I walk over to her rubbing my hands on her arms. "B-billie what are you doing?" I whisper in her ear. "I need you." I feel her shiver from my voice. "Oh yeah?" She asks smirking at me now. I bite my lip. "Well what do you want?" "Give me head please." I beg. I could feel myself getting more turned on. She stands up from her chair and pushes me down on the bed. Hovering over my body, kissing me. Tongue in my mouth. We pull away when we needed air. "You're so beautiful Bils." She looks at me in awe. "You too." She rolls her eyes. "It's true!" "Whatever, I just feel like the luckiest person when I'm with you." "I love you y/n." "I love you too Bils." I grab her hand and lead her to my neck. "Choke me." She does as told. "You like that hmm?" She whispers. I nod. "Answer me." She grasps harder. "Yes, I love it." I can't help to moan. "Please I need you." "Patient love. Be a good girl for mommy." I squirm feeling myself get wet in my pants. "Look at you so desperate for mommy's touch." "Please?" I beg. "Tell me what you want." "H-head." "Good girl." I feel my cheeks heat up. She lets go of my neck and pulls my pants and underwear down. Spreading my legs. "Damn you're so wet." I can't help to whine. She chuckles. "You're that excited Huh?" I nod. "Answer me." She puts her hand around my neck again. "Y-yes I need you please mommy." "Good girl. Are you mommy's good girl?" "Yes." She smiles at me earning approval. She lets go of my neck. Admiring where I needed her the most. "You're so beautiful." She rubs my inner thighs. I can't help to moan. "Damn you're so hot." "Stop teasing!!" I whine. "Be a good girl or I'll stop." I let a deep breath out. All of a sudden I feel her lips around my clit sucking. "Oh my god! Fuck!" I scream out. I feel her tongue flicking it. I could feel myself coming close. She stops then eats me out. "Oh my! Right there! Don't stop ugh!!" I grab her head pushing her more in. My breathing got deeper. I felt so much pleasure. "Mhmmm baby." Feeling y/n's voice vibrating." "Oh oh my god." I moan. Y/N is so talented with her tongue, she really knew how to please me. "I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it baby." She looks at me while giving me head. Her eye contact made me want to explode. "Hold it baby. I know you're close." I bite my lip hard trying not to. "Mhmm you taste so good." She goes back to my clit flicking and sucking." "Oh fuck.." I came. "Good girl." She helps me ride out my orgasm. "You did good baby." "You were amazing, thank you." I say. She places a gentle kiss on my sensitive clit before kissing my lips making me taste myself. "Mhmm." I moan. She snakes her hand down, rubbing me. I can't help to grind on her. "Keep going baby." She pulls away from the kiss. "Shit! I'm gonna- I cum again this time squirting. "Oh my god." I breathe out. "Damn." Y/N breathes out. Now showing me her fingers covered in my juices. "Can I?" I ask. She places her index finger next to my lips. I take it in my mouth, sucking on it. Licking the liquid from bottom to the top on her middle finger. Teasing her. "Mhmm." I see Y/N flustered. "Thank you babe." I peck her lips. "No thank you!." I can't help to giggle. "Is y/n needy?" "M-maybe.." I smirk and pull down her shorts. No underwear. "Oh." "You know I don't wear underwear at home." "Mhmm sure...Fuck you're dripping babe." I hover her lining our centers up. "What are you doing??" "Oh you know exactly what I'm doing." I say smirking. My girlfriend's face was red, she seemed embarrassed. "Aw don't be embarrassed babe." I giggle. She was a top but she can also be a softy. "Fuck it, just do it." She says. I lower myself down, instant pleasure. She grinds on me. Clit to clit. "God Damnit!" She shouts. "Mhmm oh god!" I let out. "Fuck this feels so good!" She shouts. "Keep going!" I say. Grinding faster. Both of us grinding and moaning. Heavy breathing with sweat dripping on our foreheads. "Mhmm mhm mhm." I can't help to make noises. I was about to have my third orgasm. "Fuckk." Y/N groans. We keep going faster until I release. "Ugh!" I buck my hips squirting again. Laying down on my side, seeing y/n orgasming. Bucking her hips as well, trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes I get up and kiss her lips. "Thank you." "No thank you baby." She says. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Billie." "That was the best sex I've ever had." "Me too." She says smiling. I cuddle into her resting my head on her chest. Feeling my eyes getting heavy eventually falling asleep in my girlfriend's arms.