I need you

I watched my girlfriend pose and take photos for an upcoming project she had. She was so hot. She could wear anything and still be attractive. I couldn't wait til we got home. I watched her bend down, she looks at me smirking and biting her lip. She knew what she was doing. Seeing her in fishnets with camo boy shorts on and an oversized jersey. Damn. I couldn't help to get turned on by her. When the photographer wasn't looking she licked her thumb and humped the air as if she was riding me. I choke on my spit coughing causing everyone to look at me. "You okay?" A woman rushes over. "Y-Yeah I'm fine just an itch in my throat." I cough a little and clear my throat. Billie smirks at me now patting her center legs spread. I could see a damp spot. Fuck. Can she stop with the teasing?? The photographer comes back and takes a few more photos. I couldn't even look at her, this was too much. "Baby?" I hear Billie say my name. "Yes?" I look over to her. "Can you come over here?" "Uhh okay." I was confused but went over to her. She whispers in my ear. "I need you." Sending shivers down my spine. "Let's go then." She smirks at me. "Im almost done, then we can have some fun." She licks her lips. "Okay Billie just a few more shots and we'll be done for the day." The photographer says. I step away and let everyone do their job on set.

Finally she was done. It felt like forever. She walks over to me holding my hand and leading me to her dressing room. Locking the door. "Fuck, I need you so bad." She breathes out. I place my hand over her crotch. I could feel her warmth through her boy shorts. "Mhmm you're so sexy babe." I admire her body. She bites her lip. "You like what you see?" "Of course but you'd look better with this off." I pull on her jersey. She helps me take it off. Now left with a black sports bra. "Mhmm let's take this off too." I slide down the straps. She takes it off letting her boobs fall. I place kisses on them while squeezing them in my hands. "Oh wow.." She breathes out. Leaving marks all over. "You're all mine." "I know." I then go to kiss her lips, making out with her. "Mhmm." She moans into the kiss running her fingers through my hair. I lift up my knee to her center letting her grind on it. We pull away when we both needed air. She looks up at me while grinding. "Keep going babe." She nods and breathes faster. "Oh my oh my." She whines. "What's wrong Hmm?" I lift up her chin. "I need more." "More? What do you want babe?" "You." "I know but be specific." "Fuck me please." She says innocently. "Okay and how would you like me to do it?" "Anything!! I just need you in me!" She begs. "Wow my girl is so desperate huh?" "P-please..." She moans and grabs my shirt. "Okay okay why don't you lay down on the couch on your back." She nods. I end up smacking her ass causing her to yelp. She looks back at me, cheeks flushed. "Sorry I had to." She can't help to blush even harder. She lays down and I walk over to her. Taking off her knee pads. Slowly pulling down her boy shorts. Met with her soaked center under her fishnets. "Damn." "Please!!" "Shhh patience." I help her take off the fishnets leaving her exposed. "Wow you're beautiful, god everything about you is hot. I feel so lucky." She rolls her eyes. "It's true babe." I lay down to where she needs me the most. "So wet hmm? Is this from me?" She nods quickly. "Answer me." I smack her center. "Y-yes sorry!" "Good. You answer me alright or you'll be punished." "Yes mommy." I lick a long stripe causing her to moan loudly arching her back. "Fuckkk!" I begin licking her folds watching her in immense pleasure grabbing her boobs. She tries humping my face. "Ah ah ah, you know better." She pouts. "Such a pretty pussy.." I admire her spreading it with my fingers. Causing her to whine. "Patience love." "I-I gotta go." "Oh? So you've been holding too? And at work?" She nods.  "Answer me!" I slap her clit. Causing her to yelp. "Y-Yes mommy I've been holding for a few hours." "What a bad girl.. and you want me to fuck you here and you'll have an accident?" She bites her lip. "Hmm let's go home first." She whines. "Noo please mommy I need you now!!" "But you'll make a mess and then what?" "I won't I promise!!" "You and I both know that's not true." She whines. "Please just a little." She grabs my hand guiding it where she needs it the most. "You're that desperate?" "Please Y/N please?" She begs. Her begging was turning me on even more. But at the same time I didn't want to risk her losing her job. "Fine, but you be quiet and don't piss." "I promise I won't!!" She lays back down and without warning I eat her out. "Oh my oh god!" She screams out. "Be quiet or I'm stopping." "Sorry mommy." I continue again. I could feel her convulsing. "Mhmm" I let out tasting her. "Oh fuck..." she breathes out. "Oh my god right there." She grabs my hair and pushes me in closer humping my face. Her breathing gets faster and I thrust in her with my tongue. "Oh my god!" She cums softly. I lap up her juices and place a kiss on her clit. Causing her to flinch. "Good job baby girl. You actually was quiet and didn't make a mess." She blushes. "I um gotta go bad, I almost leaked." "Okay so go to the bathroom." She looks around. "I wanna try something." "Oh?" "I wanna piss where I'm not supposed to." She whispers. She finds a trash can filled with trash. Billie hovers over and starts pissing. "Oh my god that feels good." I couldn't help to feel flustered. "You like hmm?" She asks me. "Fuck you're so hot." She giggles and watches herself piss. Now seeing cum dripping from her. "Much better." She breathes out. "Am I a bad girl?" She asks. "Naughty girl. You need to be punished... go on fours with your ass up." She does as told. "Good god." I squeeze her ass. "I'm going to spank you five times, what's the safe word?" "Red." "Good girl." I squeeze her ass rubbing it before slapping lightly. "Good girl." I slap again. I see her arousal dripping. "You like to be punished don't you?" "Y-yes." I slap a bit harder then again and last one harder causing her to jump. "You okay babe?" "Y-yes it stung a little but I loved it." "Good girl." I massage her red ass cheek. "Come here." I motion her to come up. She does as told. "I love you Billie, that was great." "I love you too, thanks for not judging me." "I would never. You're insanely hot."

This photo?!? I had to write something inspired by it