Vulnerable

This pic though?!? This is what Billie is wearing in this chapter.

You're sitting on the sofa scrolling through twitter, you were bored. Billie said she had a surprise for you and would be back in a few minutes. It's been awhile but you shrug it off and continue browsing. "Baby?" Billie says. "Yes?" You turn around seeing your girlfriend leaning against the hallway. "Damn." "You like it?" She says nervously. "I love it, you look beautiful." "I wasn't sure but I wanted to wear this skirt." "Bils, you always look good no matter what you chose to wear." "Thanks." She blushes. "Come here." You motion her to sit on your lap. She nervously walks over to you gripping the ends of her skirt. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing.." You smirk when she sits down. "Is baby holding?" You whisper in her ear. She gulps. "Hey answer me." "Y-yes." "How bad?" "Kinda bad.." You rub her thigh "Damn baby this outfit is so sexy." She blushes and tries hiding her face in your neck. "Don't hide, you're so pretty." You kiss her gently. She smiles and suddenly squeezes her legs and hands between her legs. "Let me see." You pull up her skirt a little to see her wearing a red thong with a tiny wet spot. "Looks like someone had a little accident." The dark haired girl whimpers. "P-please." "Please what?" "I need you." She whispers and starts pulling on the collar of your shirt. "My baby is so needy today hmm?" All she did was blush. "Tell me what you want." "T-touch me." "Touch you where?" Billie bites her lip and starts grinding on your lap. "Use your words." "H-here." She points down below. You look at her wanting to say more. She would get embarrassed every time but you found it cute and amusing. "Um my.. pussy.." Her face turns red. You chuckle. "Now that wasn't so hard hmm?" "No..." You rub her back as she hides your face into your chest. "Nothing to be embarrassed about babe." You snake your hand under her skirt hovering over her tights. You could feel the warmth through the fabric. "I need this off." You say to her tugging on her tights. You help her take it off along with her shoes. "Mhmm much better." You rub her legs. She sat down on the sofa while you were on your knees in front of her. You lifted up her skirt and slid her thong to the side. "You're so wet." You run a finger through her folds causing her to moan. You bring your finger up to her mouth. She sucks on it tasting herself. "Let's take these off." You help her slide down her thong. "Much better, you're so pretty." "Please y/n." "Hold on baby." You begin placing soft kisses on her inner thigh causing her to squirm. "Shh relax baby." "I gotta go." You smirk and keep kissing her til you got to her sensitive bud. You began sucking on it without warning. "Oh fuck!" You begin flicking it with your tongue causing the girl to moan and tilt her head back. "Eyes on me." "F-fuck y/n don't stop!" Her breathing getting heavy.  Right when she was about to cum I stop causing her to whine. "Babyyy why did you stop?!?" You sit on her lap pulling her into a kiss now making out with her. You snaked your hand to her center, slipping a finger in. "Oh my god!!!" Billie moans. "Eyes on me." She nods. You thrust in her picking up the pace. Billie now biting her lip and trying to keep her eyes open. "K-keep going I'm close." You add another finger, you could hear her wetness as you fingered her. "Ughhhh fuck!!" She throws her head back while she orgasmed then pee flowed out causing her to orgasm again. She pecked me on the lips after she calmed down. "Thank you." "Of course baby, that was hot." Billie bites her lip. She gets up looking around at the huge mess she made. "I didn't realize it was that much." "It's okay, it was worth it. I'll clean it up." "I'll help, I feel bad." Billie pouts. "Hey no pouting, I don't mind at all. I love seeing you desperate and leaking." "I j-just feel bad is all. Always having to clean up after me." "No Bils, really it's okay. I want you to be comfortable." She looks down at the puddle below. "You enjoyed it right?" "Huh?" "Did you enjoy it?" "Yeah but- "No buts, you enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, that's all that matters okay?" She nods, you don't really believe her but you decided to let it go. "I'm sorry, it's just that my ex shamed me a lot for this." She looks at her hands. "Aww babe, I would never shame you." "I know but I still hear that voice in my head sometimes." "I'm sorry. You can always be yourself around me. If I didn't like it, I'd tell you. You holding and pissing yourself? That's a turn on. So I don't mind it at all." "I love you." She says softly. "I love you too."