Surprise Gift

It was Billie's 22nd birthday. We had been dating for a few months now. I was aware of her kinks so we decided to have some fun with it. Holding at her birthday party with other people around. "How you holding up?" I walk over to her sitting on the sofa, legs crossed. "I'm good." "You sure?" She bites her lip. "Yeah." I can't help to laugh. "Y/N! It's not funny!" "What's not funny?" Finneas chimes in. "Oh nothing!" Billie says. He looks at her weird and then at me raising an eyebrow. "Forget about it, nice to see you!" I say trying to change the subject. "Yeah same, you better be treating my sister good." "Finch! Stop it!" "I'm just kidding, I know you make her happy." He smiles at me patting my back then walking off. "That was close." Billie says under her breath. I sit next to her, snaking my hand down to her bladder. "Don't you fucking dare." She grits her teeth. "Or what?" I smirk. All she does is whimper softly. I press lightly, she crosses her legs even tighter. "Fuck.." she breathes out. "Good girl." I whisper in her ear and pull away. She shivers at my voice.

We sang happy birthday, we all crowded around her. People cheering and clapping for her. "Make a wish babe." I say. "I don't know what to wish for! I have everything I want." I whisper "don't you wish to go to the bathroom?" I smirk. "Stop it!" She whispers back. Now crossing her legs. "Hmm I know!" She closes her eyes and blows out the candles. Everyone cheers. "What did you wish for?" "I can't say otherwise it won't come true." She winks at me.

We're sitting down at the table finishing her cake, drinking and talking with her friends. I was mainly quiet since I didn't really know them well. "Y/N! You've been quiet this whole time!" Claudia says. I look up from my phone. "Oh sorry, I'm not really the party type." "She has anxiety." Billie tells everyone. "Ohhh." Everyone nodded at us. They continue talking about random things. I end up not knowing what was even being said. "Don't make me laugh oh my god!" Billie screams out. I then start to pay attention. I rest my hand on her thigh under the table. She bites her lip. Some guy is telling everyone this story of how he realized his ex girlfriend was actually his cousin. People start laughing, Billie is trying to hold in her laughs. Squeezing her legs together. I begin to slowly tease her thigh. She quickly slaps my hand away. "Ow!" She looks at me quickly then begins to laugh loudly with everyone else. "Oh my god I'm gonna piss myself!" She begins to hold her crotch while trying to catch her breath. "Wouldn't be the first time!" One of her friends laugh. "Oh my god.." She whispers. Looking down. I whisper,"Did someone leak?" She shakes her head. "Are you sure?" She nods. "Should I check in front of everyone?" "N-no! She takes away her hand. "Wow, I'm shocked you didn't leak. Good girl." I smirk at her. She whines crossing her legs. "God you're so pretty." I whisper to her cupping her cheek. "Hey lovebirds!" We both jump hearing Claudia. Billie is red in the face. "Are you gonna open your gifts soon?" "Oh yeah let's do it right now!" 

"So who's gift you gonna open first?" Zoe asks. "Yours." "I'm surprised you didn't say y/n." She opens a bunch of her gifts in front of everyone sitting on the sofa. She got a bunch of skincare products, clothes and gift cards. "Thank you so much!" She says to Finneas and Claudia who got her a custom Gucci fit. "Damn you gonna look so good in this babe." She blushes. "Out of everyone she's dated I've never seen Billie act so shy before." Finneas chuckles. Looking at Billie who's rolling her eyes. "It's okay babe." I rub her back while reaching for my gift bag. "Here you go babe." Zoe tries to hold in her laugh. "What's funny?" Me and her look at each other. "What?" "Nothing, just open your gift babe." "Okay..." She opens up the iridescent gift bag taking out the tissue paper. "Ooh what's this?" She unwraps the first thing. It was a tennis bracelet styled necklace. "Oh my god it's beautiful!! I love it baby." She hugs me tight. Then looking in the bag again. "Huh what's this?" It was a box. She begins unwrapping it confused look on her face. She opens the cardboard box. Her eyes go wide. "What is it??" Claudia asks. Others too are curious and trying to get closer. "Y/N!!" She screams out. "Take it out babe." "Nooo it's embarrassing!!" "Is it a sex toy?!" Someone shouts out. Billie's face goes red. I take the box away from her and pull it out. It's a double ended purple dildo. Everyone bursts out laughing. "I'm outta here." Finneas walks out of the living room. "Damn Bils, didn't know you were freaky like that!" Some guy says. All Bils does is blushes and crosses her legs. "That is hilarious oh my god!" Claudia takes it away and starts taking funny pictures with it. She pulls Billie with her, now she's also laughing. Thank god, I didn't want her mad at me. It was a harmless joke. We never did use anything like that before but I thought it would be funny.

A few hours later

Everyone helped us clean up and left. It was just me and Billie. "Can I go now??" She holds her crotch jumping. "Wait. Be patient." She whines. "Oh god ssst I gotta go bad." She bends down. "Get up." "I'm gonna piss." "You won't." She slowly gets up still holding. "See that wasn't so hard... Bils?" "Hmm?" She looks at me squirming. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you earlier, I thought it would be a fun little joke." "Baby, no don't be sorry! Really, it was embarrassing, but I liked it." She bites her lip. "Oh yeah?" She nods smirking. Now moaning. "Please can I go now?" "Not yet." She groans.
"Follow me." I take the dildo with me into our bedroom. "Here let's take this off." I help her get undressed. And she helps me. "So I don't wanna pressure you or anything but maybe we can try it?" Billie looks at it. "Okay, yeah let's try it." "Tell me if anything hurts and we'll stop." She nods. We both get on the bed facing each other. "Damn you're so wet babe and we haven't even done anything." "Please?" "Is this just from holding hmm?" All she does is whimper and close her legs. Holding again. "Look at you so desperate." She starts rocking on the bed, bouncing. "Fuck! I gotta go now damnit!" She's now holding with both hands. The sight alone felt like I was going to combust. "Here take your hands away." I try to take it away but she resists. "Be good and listen." She lets me take them away. Her bladder is bulging now. She's also dripping. I grab the dildo teasing her entrance with the tip of it. "Oh oh mhmm." "So wet." I rub her folds then her clit teasingly." "Oh fuck.." she breathes out. "I'm gonna insert this in you first and then I'll put the other end in me. She nods. "Please just do it already!!" I slowly begin to insert it in. "Oh my goddd." Billie tilts her head back moaning. I slowly push myself closer with the other end of it. We both moan and start thrusting slowly. "God damnit it feels so good!!" "Eyes on me." I say. She looks at me while I stare into her eyes while thrusting. "Mhmm fuck keep going.." She slurs. "Mhmm mhm mhmmm.. oh my.." she tilts her head back eyes closed. "Oh ooh oh oh.." "That's right babe." I watch as she thrusts into the length, boobs bouncing, sweat dripping down her forehead. "I'm gonna.. c-cum!" "Let it out babe." We both thrust faster picking up the pace. I look down seeing both of us creaming. Billie leaked a little on the bed. I look up at her again, eyes closed in pleasure. "Mhmm oh oh my god! FUCK!" She screams out legs shaking heavy breathing. Pissing all over the bed. While I help ride it out I end up releasing. Bucking my hips moaning. "Fuck." Both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Thank you baby." Billie sits up and kisses me. "Mhmm." We pull away. "Of course, I wanted to treat you for your special day. "If only everyday can't be my special day." "Well we can definitely do this more often if you'd like." "I'd love to." I look down realizing I still had the dildo in me. It was also in Billie. We both laugh shaking our heads. "Who wants to go first?" "Me." Billie says. She slowly takes it out moaning. "Wait before you do that." She smirks at me. Leaning down collecting her cum with her tongue on the length. "Mhmm." She licks again laughing. "Fuck Bils." She chuckles. "What's wrong?" She says innocently. "You're such a tease." She slowly takes out the length. Painfully slow to the point it was pleasurable. "Oh.. god.." I breathe out. She chuckles like it was some game to her. She takes the rest of it. I let a deep breath out. "Mhmm I love your pussy." She presses her tongue on my clit. "Oh my...what are you doing?!" "Nothing." She smirks. She places a quick kiss on it then smiles at me. "You're so weird." I shake my head laughing. "But you love me." She gets close to my face scrunching her nose.

That night
"Sorry mommy I made a mess earlier." That girl was such a tease. We just finished getting ready for bed. She wore her black lace lingerie cami top. Boobs practically spilling out and her matching black lace panties. "It's a good thing I was here to help you right?" "Y-yeah. Thank you." "You're welcome babe." I pull her in for a kiss. "Mhmm." She moans. We pull away. "God damn babe, you look amazing in this." I look at her up and down. "You like it? I thought it was so cute." "It is babe. I feel so lucky to be with you." "I feel like I'm the lucky one." "Well we both can be the lucky ones." I lead her into bed hovering over her, making out with my girlfriend for the hundredth time today.

A/N: the gift she got for her birthday?!? Who gave that to her and so wild she posted that on her main !!
Thanks for everyone who votes on my stories. I like writing these in my free time it's a good way to relax for me. Probably my last chapter of 2023.  Unless I can think of something else before the year ends. Hope everyone has a happy new year !