Gamer

You were gaming for a couple of hours now. You have been holding for about an hour. There's no way you could've paused the game and go to the bathroom so the only way was to hold it. Billie is relaxing on the sofa a few feet away while your at your PC. She notices you crossing your legs and shifting around. She gets up and puts her hands on your shoulders. You jumped a little. "Sorry babe... someone has to go.." You got nervous all of a sudden, didn't look at her. "How bad do you have to go hmm?" She whispers in my ear. "Hey answer me.""B-bad." Now moving more. Billie chuckles "you're so cute." You blush. "Is the game that important that you need to hold it?" She asks innocently. "I um I couldn't pause the game." "But you started another after." Your cheeks got red. She reaches over and presses your bladder causing you to groan. "Keep playing your game baby." You had a hard time focusing with your girlfriend teasing you. "Let go baby." "N-no I can h-hold- shit!" You leaked a little causing your denim pants to have a small dark spot. Billie smirks and takes her hand away. You're now rocking back and forth grabbing yourself. "Aww you really need to pee." Billie bites her lip turning you on even more. You quit the game and quickly stand up. "Hey where you going?" "The bathroom?" "Come here." "B-billie please I'm gonna have an accident." Now holding and jumping. "Be a good girl and come here." She looks at you dead in the eye. You walked over to her sitting on her lap like she wanted. "Don't release until I say." "I-I'll try." You groan. You two begin kissing, she entangles her fingers in your hair pulling you closer. You gasp. "S-sorry." You leaked a little on her. "Don't worry baby." She unbuttons your pants "is that better?" You nod. She smirks seeing your bladder bulge and presses it. "Oh shit Billie st-stop!" "Let it go Y/N." You held in before it all rushed out. You just laid on her feeling relieved. Billie moans feeling the warmth and wetness on her legs and skirt. "Fuck this is hot."