Photographer

I got a call for a promo shoot for the one and only Billie Eilish. I try to not think about it too much. She's my celebrity crush. I don't know how I'll be able to do my job with her right there. I take a deep breath. Calming myself before I head out of my car. I grab my camera equipment and walk to set. It was quiet, I expected it to be noisy. I was shocked to see an empty room. I look at my phone to make sure I'm at the right place. "Y/N?" I look up. There she is in all her glory. "You're the videographer right?" "Uh hi! Yes, I am!" She giggles. "Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Billie." She lends her hand out. I shake her hand. "Hey you don't have to be nervous around me." "S-Sorry, I'm kinda a big fan of your music." "Aww thanks, that means a lot! Well let's get on with the shoot and then we can get to know each other more." She walks off. I stand there with my heart beating fast. What did she mean by that?

I follow her into a room with red lighting. I look all around, not much going on. It's very simple. I begin setting up my equipment. I have a feeling someone is watching me, I look up and see Billie staring. She smiles at me. I smile back. What is my life right now? She walks over and watches me. "Yes? Can I help you?"  I ask. "Sorry, didn't wanna seem weird but it's interesting to see your set up." "Thanks..I think.." She laughs. "You're so cute Y/N!" She playfully slaps my arm. Wait did she just call me cute?? In an adorable friend way or CUTE? "So y/n I figured we can do some shots where I'm laying on the floor." I snap out of my thoughts hearing her calling my name. "Huh what?" "Are you okay with that?" "Oh yeah, of course!"  "Good." She smirks and walks off to lay down in the center of the room. I get my camera ready to record her. She licks and bites her lip, making me melt. I couldn't tell if she was doing that for the shoot or to me. She lays on the ground not breaking eye contact while rolling around. I film her in different angles and positions. God she was hot. Stay professional! I keep reminding myself. She then crawls to my camera lens looking in. "Okay I think that's good!" I say and stop filming. Looking through the videos and photos I shot of her. "Beautiful and stunning Billie. Great job." "Y/N wait can we film more?" "Oh um sure, what is it?" "It's a surprise. Just film me when I say okay?" "Oh okay..." What was she planning on doing?? I watch her getting on her hands and knees. "Ready!" She calls out. I gulp. I press record and give her a thumbs up. She smirks and begins crawling seductively. Her ass looked amazing in those shorts. She then takes off her shirt exposing her bra in the back. I felt heat rush down. Stop Y/N stop! I tell myself. She smirks at me biting her lip. I can't help to feel flustered. She walks over to me, I turn off the camera. "I know you've been staring at me." She whispers in my ear, sending chills through my body. "I-I um just doing my job." "Are you sure hmm?" "Y-Yeah." She sits on my lap straddling me. "What are you doing?" "Oh cmon Y/N don't act so innocent, you know exactly what I'm doing." I gulp. "You're so pretty.." she cups my cheek admiring me. "I could say the same thing about you." "Aww you're too kind." She leans in. "Tell me if you want me to stop." She whispers.
I lean in pressing my lips against hers. I couldn't resist anymore. This was my celebrity crush, I couldn't deny it. She moans while I run my fingers through her hair. "Mhmm.." She moans and now grinding on my thigh. "Eyes on me." I say. She looks up at me flustered. "Good girl." She lets out a whine. "Keep going." She nods. "So pretty. I caress her cheek letting my thumb rest on her lip then entering in her mouth. She sucks on it. "Good girl." She moans and grinds faster. A mess of moans and whines escape her lips. I pull out my thumb. She groans. "P-please?" She begs, stops grinding. "What do you want?" "You." Lust filled her eyes.

She takes me into her dressing room. I pull her in for a make out session. "Mhmm." She pulls away. "I need you." She breathes out. "Tell me what you want." She bites her lip. Grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. Billie gets on her hands and knees arching her ass up. I couldn't help to stare at it. "Y/N you okay?" "Huh what?" She giggles. "I'm glad you like what you see." She bites her lip. I feel my cheeks get hot. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." "I'm not embarrassed!" "Sure." I take a deep breath out. "Please Y/N?" I help her pull down her shorts revealing a black lace thong. "Damn." "Rub it please." She begs. I start massaging her ass cheeks causing her to moan. "Mhmm that feels nice. You're good with your hands." I continue to massage her ass then inching my way to take off her thong . "May I?" "Of course." I pull it down slowly revealing how wet she was. I could smell her arousal. "Fuck, you're so wet." All she does is whines. "Please eat me out." My eyes go wide. What did she say? "Wait w-what?" "I need you please." I look at her, ready for me. This was tempting but also didn't wanna lose my job. She turns around to me. "Hey I'm sorry if I pushed you into this." "Oh no it's not that." "What is it?" "I don't wanna get in trouble or you in trouble." She chuckles "Y/N it's fine, no one will find out okay?" "O-Okay..." "What else is on your mind?" She asks. How did she know that?? "Um well I never ate someone out b-before... I know I'm lame." "Aw is that it? I can guide you." She lifts my chin up with her finger. I gulp. "But only if you want to." She whispers. "Or..." She looks down rubbing my thigh. "I can do it to you..." she smirks. I feel my cheeks heat up. "Are you a visual learner?" I nod. "I'm shocked you don't have experience." "Why is that?" "Well let's just say I did some digging online and found your fan page for me." "How do you know if that's me? It could be someone else." She giggles and reaches out for her phone. She searches for something and shows the account to me. "Isn't this yours?" How the hell did she find that out?! God this is so embarrassing. "Is it y/n?" I nod slowly. "I like this edit of me." She plays a video of her arching on stage and other clips of her dancing seductively. "I want her so bad. Cute caption." And this one "I'm screaming without the s." She smirks. "I um that's just stan lingo." "Oh and this one, Mommy...so you aren't attracted to me?" "I am but-" "But what hmm? What's holding you back? I know you want me." Her voice goes low. "I I um..." My heart is beating out of my chest. I feel warmth between my legs, what was holding me back?? "I need her." She reads another one out loud. "Something is purring. That's my favorite one." She giggles. "Okay say if I agree to this, will it be just a one time thing or? I don't wanna get attached." She pouts. "Why not baby?" She tucks the hair behind my ear. "I'm nothing special, I'm just a photographer. And you're Billie." "Y/N you are special to me." "You don't know me though." "I've been following your page for awhile and when you did a face reveal, my heart stopped. I thought you were so cute and beautiful. Just gorgeous." "Stop playing, you were following me??" "Yeah I like to see what my fans are posting about." "I knew you had to have a secret account." She giggles. "Then you posted about your photography skills and so I had my team reach out to you. I love your work Y/N, and I really wanna get to know you better. I'm really sorry if this is a lot to take in." I look at her, she was genuine. She seemed a little hurt. "I'm sorry for accusing you of leaving me.. just a little scared." "Scared of?" I shrug. "Well we'll take it slow okay?" I nod and we hug embracing each other.

We pull away and stare into each others eyes, I grab her face and make out with her. She moans in the kiss. Her hands in my hair. We pull away breathing hard. "Let's do it." I say, she lays down on her back. She's bottomless. "Fuck." I use my fingers to spread open her lips. "So wet hmm?" She bites her lip nodding. "Please y/n.." "Hold on babe." I rub her gently, she moans and tries grinding on my hand. "Not so fast." I pull away, looking at her arousal glistening on my fingers. I lick them clean. "Mhmm yummy." All she does is moan. "Tell me what to do." She looks down at me. "Suck my clit." I do as told, she arches her back. "Oh my god!" I lick and suck it driving her crazy. "Eat me now." She breathes out. I begin to slowly lick her folds earning a moan from her. Made me feel like I was doing it right. "Oh my god." She breathes out. Picking up the pace and going deeper. "Oh oh my god right there!" She pushes my head in more basically humping my face. "God I'm close." She breathes faster. I continue pleasuring her.

Her legs begin to shake, I look up seeing her eyes closed, head tilted back in pleasure. "Mhmm fuck don't stop." "Eyes on me." She slowly looks down at me. "Mhmm you're good at this." I go back to her clit flicking it with my tongue causing her to flinch with every lick. "Oh my god!" "Fuck fuck fuck!" She releases. I lap her up clean, she enjoyed being overstimulated. "Mhmm mhmm oh oh mhmm." Her noises turned me on. I get up and lay on top of her, kissing her making her taste herself. "Mhmm." We pull away. "Thank you."

She now gets on top of me. I'm too tired to say anything. "Now it's my turn." She sucks on my neck leaving a hickey. Leaving a trail of kisses down to my collarbone. She slides off my pants and underwear leaving me exposed. "Hey don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful." She says noticing my body language. "You ready?"  "Y-yes." "Let me know if you want me to stop." "Wait." I say before she spreads open my legs. "What is it?" "I'm kinda self conscious down there.. my clit is bigger than usual I don't know if that's weird or not.." "Y/N it's fine, I'm sure it's fine, plus bigger clits are hot." I feel heat rush between my legs. I let her spread my legs. She doesn't say anything. "It's beautiful Y/N, I love it." She flicks it with her tongue. "Oh my!" I shout out feeling immense pleasure. She sucks on it. "Oh god.." I begin to feel her finger entering me. It hurt. A lot. But I didn't want to say anything. "Hey you okay?" "Huh?" "You body feels stiff now, we can stop if you want." "No no it's just can you just focus on the outside.. um anything goes in, hurts.. it's not you I swear I just I dunno." She gives me a reassuring smile. "It's fine Y/N just let me know next time. Do you wanna continue?" I nod. She sucks and licks again driving me crazy. "What a good girl.." she smirks. A moan slips out.  I was close. She knew all of the right places. "Oh god Billie..." I release. She rubs me helping me ride it off. "That was wow.." I manage to say. "She giggles. "Thank you Y/N." "No thank you I never thought this would happen.