Waiting

THESE PICTURES SHE POSTED THOUGH?!? I am so gay

This is what Billie is wearing in this chapter!

Y/N's pov

I just got out of work, making sure I shut my laptop off. Locking the door on the way out. I get into my car and check my phone. I had loads of notifications. I realized I had some texts from my girlfriend. "Shit." I say under my breath. I didn't hear my phone go off with the business calls I had. I open them and heat formed between my legs.

Bils: babyy I need you.
Bils: pls
Bils: I've been holding for hours and now I'm horny 😭
Bils: y/n answer me

a few minutes later a pic was sent. "Fuck." I say.

Bils: I'll be waiting for you to come home

Bils: I'll be waiting for you to come home. 😘

I quickly threw my phone in the passenger seat and started the car. Driving home. Thankfully we didn't live too far. I hear my phone go off while driving. I couldn't check it, it was killing me to know what it could be. I finally reached our driveway and parked the car. I grabbed my phone and there was a video message sent. I could feel myself getting more turned on. I open it. I see Billie sucking on her fingers "mmm" she pops her fingers out and bites her lip. "I wish it was your fingers instead." She says softly. I quickly ran out of the car and into the house. I run into our bedroom which was open. I turn to my right and see Billie holding her crotch on our bed. "Hi baby." She says. I can't help to stare. Her boobs looked amazing in that dress. She giggles "What?" "Nothing babe, you're just so sexy." I say undressing myself down to my bra and underwear. "Well someone's eager." She smirks. "You're gonna get it for sending those dirty texts while I was working." "Sorry mommy I was just needy." "You've been a bad girl, good girls don't send naughty messages like that while I'm at work." She blushes. I lean on top of her pushing her down. Hungrily kissing her. Shoving my tongue in tasting her. I grab her neck which she moans. I pull away seeing her flustered. She loved being choked. "You like that don't you?" "Y-yes." I let go of her and pull down the straps of her dress. "Beautiful." I look at her black bra that held her perfect boobs. "Ugh I can't get enough of them." I squeeze them in my hands. She takes it off. I begin sucking and biting on her nipple which she moans and throws her head back. I go to the other side. She's breathing heavily. "Fuck y/n." "Are you really about to cum?" She bites her lip "maybe.." "Damn I didn't realize you were that needy." I go and nibble and suck again while pinching the other. She lets out a huge moan causing a leak to form on the bed. I slide my hand under her dress, realizing she's not wearing underwear. Feeling her wetness. "Damn you're so wet." I slowly rub her clit. "Mhmmm. D-dont stop." I help her out of the dress. "Much better." I look down seeing her glistening pussy. It was red, from her own doing before. I slightly brush my finger against her clit causing her to flinch. "Baby you're so sensitive." "I-I need you.. please." "Are you sure it won't be too much?" "No just please I need you inside of me." Without warning I insert two fingers in causing her to yelp. I thrust into her hearing the wetness. "Breath babe." I see her holding her breath from being overstimulated. She lets out a breath. I flick my tongue against her clit with fingering. "OHHH FUCK!" She screams out now with her legs shaking. "Oh my goddd ughhh." She moans. I curl my fingers hitting her g spot. Only took a few seconds for her to orgasm again. Piss shoots out. She moans again from the relief. I help her ride it off. She was breathing hard. Chest was flushed. "You did good baby." I go up to her and kiss her lips. She's still trying to catch her breath and nods. "Y-you too." I slowly bring up my hand sucking on my fingers seductively while staring at her. "Fuck." She moans. "Hey relax baby, you need to rest. I'll clean up don't worry." She nods still trying to catch her breath. "You okay? You need your inhaler?" She shakes her head. I end up getting it anyway worried for my girlfriend. "Here Bils, you need this." I help her get up and she takes a few breaths with it. Now breathing back to normal. "T-thank you. Sorry if I ruined the moment." "Baby no of course not. I care about you and your health. She smiles at me and gives me a hug.

A few moments later I begin stripping the sheets to put them in the wash. I come back to our bedroom empty. "Billie?" I call out. I see a light under the bathroom door. "Bils?" "Y-yeah?" "You okay?" "Y-yeah, Um I'll be out soon." I hear her heavy breathing. "Do you need your inhaler again?" I ask. No answer. I hear a groan. I end up opening the door surprised it wasn't locked. Billie stood there frozen in the shower. Bent over. "What's going on here?" I ask smirking. "Uhh nothing." "Such a bad girl using a toy to fuck yourself on the shower wall. She blushes. "Go on the bed on all fours, I'll be  joining you in a few minutes." "Okay." She nods quickly and runs out. I look at the dildo stuck to the wall. It was covered in her cum. I walk to my closet to get my strap. Putting it on and putting a small vibrator in my underwear. Instant pleasure. I walk in the bedroom seeing my girlfriend face down ass up. "You're so perfect." I say getting behind her. She tries going closer to me. "Hey slow down I'll get to that." She whines. I see her wetness dripping. I massage her ass causing her to moan. I then position myself and slide the strap in slowly. "Ughh fuck that feels good." I start thrusting at a slow pace. "Faster." She breathes out. "Hold on I'll get there." I grab her ass while thrusting into her. "Ugh ugh ugh mmhmm." I pick up the pace she starts moaning a bunch and swearing. I end up moaning with the bullet on my clit. Hearing her moans. Then her orgasm and mine followed. "Fuck that was so good." She rolls over on the back breathing heavily. "Now are you satisfied?" I ask. She nods. " thank you." She smiles.