Be Open

Billie's POV

Y/N and I had been together a little over six months. We met on a dating app. Everything is great but there's one thing she doesn't know about me. I would like to incorporate it into the relationship. I don't know how Y/N will react. Not that she's vanilla but piss isn't something everyone will like. I hear the front door open, it's my girlfriend who just finished work. "Baby? I'm home, I finished early today!" She calls out. I run from our bed to in her arms. Jumping up and kissing her lips. "Mhmm I missed you." I say. "Missed you too baby." She puts me down and takes off her coat and I watch her as she puts down her bag. "Bils?" "Hmm?" "You good?" She laughs. "Yeah I'm fine." "Hey what's the matter?" She walks closer to me worriedly. Here let's sit." She motions me over to the couch. "Tell me. I know when something is bothering you. You've been acting weird the past couple of days." She caresses my cheek. I can't help to blush. "Whatever it is, I won't be mad okay?" I nod looking down playing with my thumbs. She takes my hands into hers holding them, rubbing her thumb on my hand. "Relax babe, it's just me." I take a deep breath out. "Um I um don't know where to start." "Well is it about us?" "K-kinda.." I shift around in my seat feeling nervous. "Is it something I did?" "Oh my god no you didn't do anything wrong!" "Alright it's about you?" I nod. "Hey baby, just tell me, you know you'll feel better. I don't want you to hide things. I love you Billie." She kisses me softly. When she pulls away I feel lightheaded. My heart is pounding. I take another deep breath. "So um I h-have this t-thing.." I look up to my girlfriend, she looked at me worriedly. "Go on baby." I nod "Well there's some things you don't know about me.. what I like sexually.." I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Aww is that it? Come here." She pulls me into her lap. "I want you to be open with me, then we can have the most mind blowing sex ever. So what is it?" "Noo you're gonna think I'm weird!!" "Never, just tell me." "I h-have a piss kink.." I managed to say. "Is that it?" I nod feeling nervous. "Baby, I would never judge you for that or anything. You're perfect the way you are. So what about it turns you on?" "Just when I hold it, it feels good, seeing other people desperate and pissing their pants. Pissing in places I shouldn't. Also being controlled." "Damn, that's hot." Y/N now has me on her lap facing her, lifting my chin up with her finger. "To be honest I can't be that shocked.." I feel my face heating up again. "Aww don't be embarrassed." She traces her thumb against my bottom lip. I could feel myself getting wet. "So pretty.." I can't help to moan. "Just the simplest touch and you're already moaning." I can't help to grind on her. "Hey let's go in the bedroom instead." She whispers in my ear sending chills down my body. I follow her to the bedroom, I shuffle a bit feeling more pressure. I can't help to quickly grab my crotch. Hoping Y/N didn't see that. "Here why don't you get undressed and lay down and I'll change into something more comfortable." I nod. I quickly undress leaving me down to my underwear. "Shit." I feel a damp spot. I decided to leave it on and let Y/N decide about it. I lay on my back waiting for her. A few minutes later she walks in with a sports bra and boxer briefs holding a strap. "Fuck you're so hot." She crawls over on the bed, hovering me and placing kisses on my boobs while massaging them. "Mhmm." She looks up at me while licking my nipple. "Oh god." I tilt my head back feeling pleasure. She places little kisses down to my underwear and stops when she sees the wet spot. "Are you that excited or is this piss?" "I-I um don't know.." "Billie be a good girl and tell the truth." "I peed a little." I felt embarrassed but also it excites me to be talked down to. "Do you have to go?" "Y-Yes.." "How long?" "A f-few hours." "Good girl." She rubs me through my underwear. I let out a moan and try to grind on her hand but it was no use. She leans down "I can smell how excited you are." "Babe p-please!!" "Please what? Tell me what you want." "Fuck me!!" I started getting sexually frustrated. "Thank you for telling me." She pulls down my underwear. "Damn.. You're so wet.." She spreads open my legs running a finger through my slit. I moan again, "p-please!!" "Shh patience." Without warning I feel her mouth wrapped around my clit sucking and licking. "Oh my god!" I scream out tilting my head back. "Oh my r-right there!!" I take my right hand pushing her head closer. Fingers tangling in her hair. I felt like I was close. "Hold it baby." She looks up at me staring. "W-what??" "This is the perfect view, you're so beautiful Bils." She rubs my inner thighs driving me crazy. "How bad do you have to go?" "B-bursting..if I orgasm I'm gonna piss." She smirks and goes down on me again, shoving her tongue in eating me out. I grab the sheets feeling close. Arching my back breathing hard. "Oh my.. good god I'm close!! Keep going!!" Right when I felt it coming, she stops. I groan in frustration. "Why the fuck did you stop?!" "Let me use the strap instead, you okay with that?" I nod, I didn't care I just needed to release. She hovers me positioning the dildo by my center. Making eye contact as she slowly puts it in. "Ohhh oh my!" Once it's in she starts thrusting at a slow pace. "Faster please!" She goes faster pounding into me, hearing my juices turned me on even more. A mess of moans escaped my lips. "Fuck k-keep going." "I know you're close baby, just let it go." My body shakes uncontrollably "Ughh!!" I arch my back feeling the best orgasm I've ever had. Pissing too. Y/N helps ride it out and rubbing my already sensitive clit with it causing me to flinch. I realize I just pissed all over the bed. I quickly got up. "Hey Bils, you okay?" "Im sorry." "Sorry for?" "Wetting the bed." "Baby, don't feel bad, this is why we're doing this remember?" "A-are you sure you're not grossed out?" "Baby, no, if I was, I wouldn't be doing this with you. I loved watching you piss." I couldn't help to blush, I never thought I would hear anyone say that to me. "I still kinda have to go.. I stopped myself." "And why'd you stop?" "I dunno." I bite my lip. "You're gonna piss outside." "W-what?" "You're gonna piss in the backyard." I could feel myself getting even more excited. I have pissed outside before when y/n wasn't home. "C'mon let's go." She hands me an oversized shirt to wear, it touches my knees. We walk to the backyard. "You gonna go?" She asks. I look around nervously. "Please, don't act innocent, I know you've done it before." "W-what?" "I could smell piss in the yard near our plants and garden. At first I assumed it was an animal but I figured it out." "I thought I hid it well." She chuckles. "I need help." I ask. "With?" "Praise me." I whisper smirking. I look around and bend down near some plants. "C'mon baby, go on." "I can't." "You're not pee shy, I know you Bils." She reaches over pressing on my bladder. "Oh no no!" I try holding it but failed. Letting go while my girlfriend watched. "Good girl. Keep going." Her praise turned me on even more. "Wow you were bursting, it's still going." Hearing the hissing and her words were enough to take me over the edge again. "Fuck.." Y/N watches as my arousal drips to the ground. "I love you Bils, my god I'm so lucky to have you." She kisses me. "Thanks for not judging me." "Of course babe, this is definitely a new unlocked kink for me."