Vulnerable II

"Mhmm" Billie moans throwing her head back while teasing her inner thigh. "F-fuck.." She breathes out. Y/N smirked and dipped a finger into her wetness and tasting it. Billie moans. "P-please I need you." Her begging turned you on even more. "Patience love." She whines. You chuckle. "Eyes on me okay?" She nods. You rub her thighs before licking her folds. "Oh ohh my god!" She throws her head back. "Hey eyes on me." "S-sorry." She looks at you flustered. "Mhmm baby I love the way you taste." All she did was moan and bite her lip. You then wrapped your lips around her sensitive clit sucking on it. "F-Fuck.." she breathes out now closing her eyes enjoying the pleasure. You then inserted a pink vibrator in her. "OH MY F-FUCK Y/N!!" You smirk and pump it in and out of her at a slow pace then picking it up. "Ugh ughhh!" The sound of her wetness echoing in the bedroom. "Baby breathe, let it out I know you're close." She shakes her head. "It feels so good.. mhmm." She bites her lip now massaging her right breast. She thrusts into the vibrator at a steady pace. Her breathing gets fast and she whines and moans. "Ughhh fuck!" She arches her back her whole body shakes. You take out the vibrator and slowly rub her helping her ride off her orgasm trying to catch her breath. "Breathe babe, relax. You did good." You go up to her face kissing her making her taste herself. She moans into the kiss. She cuddles into your side. You rub her back. There was a moment of silence. "Hey everything alright?" You ask her. "Yeah, I'm fine." "Just was wondering, you've been quiet is all." "I Um just was thinking about some things.. but that's all." "What kind of things?" She blushes and hides her face under the blanket. "Hey baby, nothing to be embarrassed about, just tell me." She peeks out of the blanket looking at you worriedly. "Hey I'll never judge you Billie, just tell me." "It's um a-bout us.. nothing bad it's just um I um h-have some kinks I haven't told anyone about." Her face turns red now looking down. "Hey baby nothing to be embarrassed about, I want you to be open with me so we can understand each other better. So what are they?" She bites her lip. "C'mon Bils just tell me, how bad can it be?" "C-can I call you mommy?" "Of course Bils, so you have a mommy kink?" Her face gets even more red. You chuckle. " okay I won't keep asking.. anything else?" "I um like to be praised during you know.. being called bad girl and good girl too." "Baby thank you for telling me, I definitely can make those things happen for you." "T-there's something else.." "alright tell me." She fidgets around with her hands. "Hey baby, don't need to tell me if you're not ready." "No I want to!" "Mommy will always accept you." Her cheeks turn red again while biting her lip looking down. "Bils, be a good girl and tell me." She looks at you flustered and shuffling around like she was nervous. "Um w-well.. I like to hold my piss until I'm super desperate, I liked to be controlled." "Damn baby, you're more kinky than people realize." She blushes. "So.." You smirk at her. "W-what?" "Do you have to go?" "Uh n-no.." "Don't lie to me baby girl." She becomes more flustered. You can't help to chuckle. "K-kinda yeah." "Hmm so that's why you haven't been able to keep still.." She gets up quickly now holding her crotch doing a little dance. "Damn baby you're so sexy." You bite your lip staring at her. She whines "F-Fuck I gotta go so bad!!" Still holding. A few small trickles go down her leg, she gasps. "Am I a bad girl?" She asks innocently. "Yes very bad, good girls can hold it." "I gotta go so bad mommy please!!" She holds herself while jumping. "You go when I say." She nods. "Now come here." You pat a spot on the bed. "I-I'm gonna wet the bed." "It's okay if you do." She timidly climbs on the bed. "Can you go on your hands and knees for me?" She nods and does what she's told. You see her wetness dripping. "Fuck babe, you're so wet." She tries grinding on you for friction. You dip a finger in a spread her wetness all over her clit rubbing it. "Ughhh fuck that feels good!" She lets out some pee but able to stop it. "Good girl." You squeeze her ass causing her to moan loudly. "Okay baby you can go if you need to." You tap her butt lightly. She gets up and runs to the bathroom doesn't even bother to close the door. She holds back first then moans. Then she starts pissing causing her to orgasm. "Damn." You say watching her. She bites her lip and blushes. She cleans herself up in the shower while I strip the sheets off to wash it. I come back with Billie dressed in a baggy long shirt. "Thank you for not judging me.. I know it's a lot." "Of course babe, I want you to feel comfortable. Me being a top, I'm happy to help!" "Thank you, I love you Y/N." You wrap your arms around her giving her a hug and kissing her lips softly.