Pleasure

I get home from grocery shopping. Billie hadn't answered my texts, worried me a little. The house was quiet. "Babe?" I yell out putting the bags down. I put away everything before going upstairs to our room. I hear a slight buzzing sound. I slowly open the door and see my girlfriend pleasuring herself. "Damn." I let out under my breath. She doesn't realize I came home. Her eyes were closed in immense pleasure. Holding a vibrator on her clit. She was soaked. "Mhmm." She moans. It was hot seeing her pleasure herself. I see her biting her lip and arching her back. "Oh oh fuck." She cums. She turns it off and gets up seeing me. "H-how long were you there?" "Long enough." Her face turns bright red she doesn't look at me. "Hey babe, it's okay, I found it hot." She shakes her head. "That's embarrassing y/n!" "No it's not, it's natural. Im glad you pleasure yourself when I'm not around." I walk over to her caressing her cheek. "Hey babe look at me." She shakes her head. "Babe, don't be embarrassed." She slowly looks up at me. "Hi Billie." She blushes and hides her face in my neck. "Hey hey it's alright." I comfort her. Rubbing her back. "H-how much did you see?" "Maybe about five minutes before you came." She looks at me blushing. "Is this something you do babe?" She nods. "Nothing wrong with that okay? I'm not mad." She smiles. "Thank you." "So were you that needy you couldn't wait til I came home?" I whisper in her ear. She whines. "Can I see?" She nods and spreads open her legs. Seeing her soaked. "Damn." "Touch me please." She begs. "How?" "Anything I just need you." I smirk. "Strap?" She nods. "You need to tell me." "Yes I want your strap." She says cheeks turning bright red. "Thank you for telling me." I get up to get ready. "You relax and wait, I'll be right back."

A few minutes later I walk in the room, strap attached to me. Seeing my girlfriend laying down on her back smirking. Now her top off too. "Damn billie, you're so beautiful." I look at her body while climbing on the bed on top of her. "Eyes up here." She says. "Sorry you know how much I love your boobs." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Please.." she begs. "What do you want hmm?" "Inside please." "Thank you for telling me." I sit up on my knees. Placing the strap near her entrance teasing her. Rubbing her folds and slapping it. "Mhmm.." she moans. "Please just do it already!!" "Look at how wet you are." I continue teasing. "Fuck me!" She screams out. "Patience... eyes on me." She looks up at me while I rub her folds. She whines and tries humping. "You're so needy today huh?" "Y-yes mommy." I slowly insert the length into her still keeping eye contact. "Oh my god! Mhmm!" She moans. I begin thrusting and picking up speed. I hold her legs up and spread. Her little noises turned me on even more. "Ugh oh Mhmm Mhmm I'm gonna.." I thrust faster. "Ughhhh." Her breathing gets faster. "Feels so good. Fuck..." she breathes out. "I can tell you're close." She nods, sweat dripping down her face. "A few hard thrusts and her release. "Oh my god!" She bucks her hips shaking her legs. I help her ride it out and calm down after. She catches her breath after awhile. "Thank you." She whispers. "Of course babe." "C-can we try something?" "What is it?" "Can I get on top of you with the strap?" She bites her lip. "Babe, you're not too tired?" She shakes her head. "Okay, I just don't want you to overdo it." "I'm fine y/n."

I lay down on my back. Billie straddles me holding the length and sitting on it. "Oh my.." she moans. She starts bouncing on me. "God damn." I let out. I begin thrusting matching her rhythm. Seeing her boobs bounce was something that was new for me but not complaining. "Oh my god I'm close! I think I'm- she moans loudly. "Keep going babe." I say thrusting faster. A few moments later I feel warm liquid spread on me and the bed. Billie humps a few more times before getting off and cuddling into my side. Hiding her face in my chest. "Hey what's the matter? You okay?" She nods. "Shhh calm down babe, you've done a lot." I rub her back. "Did you squirt babe?" No answer. "I'm not mad." She whines. "Hey hey what's wrong? Are you sore??" She shakes her head. "Hey look at me." She looks up at me looking worried. "Babe, tell me, I don't want you to feel like you have to hide things. I'm sorry if I hurt you." "No no you didn't do anything!" "Okay then what is it?" "Promise not to get mad?" "Of course not." "I pissed." I was confused at first but then I realized. Looking down seeing a huge dark spot on the bed. "Sorry." She says. "No no oh my god, I'm not mad. Are you sure it's piss??" She nods. "Um I was holding it.." "Oh? Is this something you like to do?" She bites her lip. "I'll take that as a yes." Her face turns bright red. "It's fine babe, we all have things we like and I would never judge you for anything." "I love you y/n." She kisses my lips. "Love you too."