First time

"Hey Bils, relax. It's okay." I comfort my best friend who just came out. All she does is cuddles into me. "Shhh Bils, it's okay." "I'm just scared, I don't know.." "But don't you feel better now you don't have to hide it?" "I guess so, I wasn't hiding it really just never talked about it." "Well there you go." She looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you y/n. How do you do it?" "Do what?" "Be confident in your sexuality?" "It wasn't always like this, it took awhile. You'll get to that point too." She looks at me trying to read my thoughts. I'm a few years older than her, came out when I was younger. "It was rough but I got through it. And you know I'll always support you." "Thank you Y/N." "Of course." She gets up looking into my eyes. She leans in slowly, I close the gap between us. Her lips were soft. She pulls away fast. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" "Hey no, it's fine! I promise." I grab her hand. "A-are you sure?" "Yes it's fine Bils, I actually like you." Her cheeks go red. "Y-you do?!" "Yeah." I put my hand behind my head feeling nervous now. "Y/N! I like you too!!" She pulls me into a hug. "I'm so glad, I was worried you didn't like me like that." We pull away. "Well you and something else made me realize it." "Oh? What's that other thing?" "Um well.." "Porn?" She bites her lip. "What kind do you watch hmm?" I move closer to her. Her cheeks got red again. "I um.." "Hey babe it's okay, nothing to be ashamed about." I lift up her chin. "D-do you watch?" "Of course." "What kind of things do YOU watch?" She smirks. "I'll tell you if you tell me, I asked first." She gulps. "Just you know the typical stuff.." "I don't know actually." "Well I like watching other women pleasure themselves and um yeah.." "Oh yeah? Anything else I should know about?" "It's weird!" "Bils, just tell me, you know I'd never judge you." "C-can I show you instead?" She takes out her phone and types something. Her hands shaking. "Hey Bils it's okay if you don't want to." "No no I want to. I just can't say it out loud." I got confused. "Don't laugh okay?" "I won't." She plays a video showing it to me. A woman holding herself and bouncing. "Ssst fuck I gotta go so bad!" The woman groans. "Oh oh my god no no no!" She loses control but stops it. Her shorts have a wet spot now. The video ends. "Billie..." She didn't wanna look at me. "Hey come here." She moves closer to me. "Thank you for showing me. Now I know what you're into." She blushes harder. "You're so cute you know that." "Hmm I think you're cuter!" I roll my eyes playfully. "So you like watching people being desperate?" "Y-yeah I know it's weird..." "No it's not, low key hot. I'd love to see you holding it." She whimpers. "You like that idea?" She nods. "I like holding it... I'm holding right now.." she bites her lip. "Oh? You are?"
"So what do you like?" "Oh yeah well I like watching women riding straps, making out all sorts of stuff." Her eyes go wide. "What?" "J-just surprised me is all.. do you want to ride someone?" I can't help to laugh. "Nah I picture a woman riding my strap."
"Why did I think you were a bottom this whole time?" I laugh. "I'm a switch but mainly a top. You?" She shrugs. "I don't really know, I haven't done anything with another woman yet." "Well would you like to try it out?" Her face goes red. "Well?" "Y-yeah I'm just nervous." "Hey we'll take things slow okay? You tell me when you want to stop. We don't even have to do it, I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you." "No no I really do wanna try it out."

We had lunch together and got back to my place. She sits on my bed while I go through my closet looking for my harness and strap. "Man it's been awhile since I used a strap, I might be kinda rusty." She doesn't say anything accept crossing her legs while sitting. Couldn't keep still. "What's with the fidgeting hmm?" "I'm n-not!" "How bad do you have to go?" "Kinda bad.." She grabs herself. She breathes out. I take out a small towel from my dresser and hand it to her. "What's that for?" "If you have to go, I need you to take little leaks on this towel." She bites her lip. "I-I'm good." "Are you sure? I don't want you pissing on my bed." Her face goes red. She takes it. "Fuck!" She grabs herself hard leaning over. Quickly undoing her pants and sliding them down along with her underwear. Putting the towel between her legs. "I thought you had to go?" "I'm nervous.." "Should I help?" "How?" She looks up at me confused. I walk over to her snaking my hand down to her bladder. "No no y/n stop!" She pushes my hands away. She lets some out. "Mhmmm." She moans. "Fuck, good job babe." I watch feeling more turned on. "Can I let another leak out?" "No. Put your pants back on." She groans but does what I say. She looks at the towel with a small wet spot. "Good girl." She whimpers. Grabbing herself again. "Fuck I gotta go so bad!" Now fidgeting even more. "I gotta go I'm gonna piss myself! Ssst! Oh my god." Two hands between her legs bouncing and moving side to side. "Please let me go again, I won't make it!!" She begs. "Okay you can go again. But I'll hold the towel this time." She moans while pulling down her pants. "Wait a minute. What's this?" I point to her underwear that had a small wet spot. She looks down. "S-sorry! I'm really trying to hold it!!" "Piss in this towel then." "I won't be able to stop!" "That's okay babe. Here let's go in the bathroom." She runs into the bathroom holding herself leaving a small wet trail behind. "FUCK!" I follow her in seeing her leaking past her hands doing a dance. "Here babe, piss on this." She nods and pulls down her soaked underwear. Piss flooding the towel and dripping down to the floor. "Oh my god that feels good mhmm." She throws her head back moaning. "Damn." I watch her piss and cum after. Her arousal dripping. "Babe, you're so wet." "Rub me p-please." She catches her breath. I slowly rub her. "Mhmm oh my god." My fingers were covered in her juices. "Bils look at me." She looks down where I'm at. I enter two fingers in my mouth without breaking direct eye contact. "Mhmm yummy." She moans. "P-please?" "Please what?" "I need you. She pulls me into a heated kiss. Shoving her tongue in my mouth. "Mhmm." I take my hand rubbing her again. "Oh my god right there." She leans over on my shoulder while I pleasure her.

She crawls onto my bed on all fours, ass up. Exactly how I like it. "Good girl." She moans. "Patient love." I scoot behind her with my strap now teasing her entrance. "Mhmm please??" She tries creating friction. "Not yet babe." I lightly spank her ass then rubbing it. "God I love your ass." I give it a light squeeze. "I thought you said you loved my boobs." "I love that too." I can feel her rolling her eyes without looking at her causing me to laugh a little. "Please Y/N I need you!" "Okay you've waited long enough. I slowly guide it in causing her to moan loudly. "Oh oh my god mhmmm.." "Damn babe you're so wet." I grab her hips and begin thrusting into her. Pounding it in. "Uh uh oh my goddd!" She lets out noises with every thrust I make. "I'm so close don't stop! Fuckkk.." I thrust deeper and harder, I feel her close. "Babe just let it out." "Oh my god." She breathes out. Ughh..." It was quiet for a while then she lets go. "Fuck oh my god!" She bucks her hips, I help her ride it out. She moans when I pull out. "C-can we try something else?" She turns around. "Okay what is it?" "Can you put that in my ass please." She arches her back even more. "Babe you sure? It won't hurt??" "Trust me Y/N it won't." She smirks. "Wait hold on have you done this before??" "Putting a dildo in my ass yes, this, no first time." She smiles. I was speechless, didn't realize she was so kinky. "What? It feels good." "Sorry it just shocked me is all." She giggles, well I come with a lot of surprises." "I've never done ass stuff before, do I just put it in or?" She giggles again. "Yes but slowly." "Okay if you say so.." I collected her arousal on the length causing her to moan. Then slowly entering her ass with it. "You can go a little faster you know that right?" "Sorry I just don't wanna hurt you." "It's okay Y/N. You're fine."

"Mhmm yess right there mhmm." She moans as I thrust faster in her ass. "Good god.." she breathes out. Her breathing gets faster, back glistening from her sweat. Hot sight to see. I could feel myself getting close. "Mhmm I love hearing your pretty little moans." I lightly squeeze her ass. "Mhmm ugh..." She lets out. "FUCK!" She cums again making me cum. "Good god." She lets out. She flops over on her back breathing hard trying to catch her breath. "T-that was amazing, thank you." "No thank you babe, this was different but I would love to do this again." "Me too."