21st birthday

Y/N's POV
It was Billie's 21st birthday. She was ready to party. I was excited for her but also worried. She hasn't drank before and I worried she'd drink too much and get sick. We entered the building it was dark and quiet. "Hello?" Billie asks. "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE!" The lights turned on and everyone jumped out surprising her. "Y/N?! You knew??" "Happy birthday Bils." You hug her. "Thanks guys! Oh my god this is sick!" She admires the decorations and the atmosphere. "Y/N I'll be right back, I just need to check on my makeup." "Bils you look fine, we just got here." Billie ran off. I decided to let it go. Maybe she was nervous.

Billie's POV
"Fuck.." I say under my breath. "Hey there's the birthday girl!!" A woman shouts out. I didn't look who that was I just ran to the nearest family bathroom. "Shit!" I held my crotch feeling more pressure. I pull down my tights and underwear then lift my dress up relieving myself. Mortified I leaked a little when everyone surprised me. Thankfully it wasn't noticeable but it was still embarrassing. I forgot to use the bathroom before Y/N picked me up. Plus the half hour drive did not help either. I can feel myself getting turned on just by leaking in front of everyone. I slide my hand down meeting with wetness. I slowly rub my clit. There was a knock on the door causing me to panic. "Bils, it's me Y/N, you good? Everyone is looking for you." "Uh I'll be out there in a minute!" I shout out. I quickly get dressed and wash my hands. Checking myself in the mirror one last time before going out. "Hey you okay?" Y/N asks me. "Yeah, why?" "You seem nervous, it's okay Bils." "Oh yeah um thanks, well let's party!" I walk away now being greeted by everyone and hugging all of the guests.

Your POV
I stood there watching Billie walk away from me. There is something going on with her. I walk to the bar and order a glass of water. I didn't want to drink since I would be driving us home. I look over at Billie who's laughing, looks like someone told her a joke. "Hey y/n!" I hear my name being called. It's Finneas. "Hey!" "Good to see you!" "You too, where's Claudia?" "Don't know, lost her in the crowd." He shrugs. "Where's my sister?" You point to another crowd. "Is everything alright with you guys? "Yes, why wouldn't it be?" He shrugs. "I don't know, you guys always seem attached to the hip, weird seeing you alone at this bar." "Has Billie been acting strange lately?" "Strange? Define strange." "Like extra nervous or jumpy? She ran off to the bathroom to fix her makeup right after everyone surprised her." "And?" "That's not weird to you?" "Y/N you worry too much, I'm sure Bils is fine." He pats my shoulder and walks over to Billie. She has the biggest smile when she sees her brother. Hugging him tightly. Claudia appears out of the crowd to kiss Finneas. They talk for a bit then they walk off holding hands. Billie walks over to me looking concerned. "Y/N? You okay? Why are you alone?" She grabs your hand. "I'm okay Billie, I was just thinking." "About?" "Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting jumpy lately." "Yeah. Y/N I'm fine I promise... now let's party!!" She pulls me out of my seat and onto the dance floor. Everyone is dancing, the aroma of alcohol and weed surround us. Billie started dancing and giggling. "Bils, did you drink?" "Yeah some guy gave me a shot earlier." She giggles. "BILLIE! BILLIE! BILLIE!" Some people chanted and crowded her so now she was the center of attention. I felt weird being there, I didn't know anyone else besides Finneas and Claudia. I felt like I didn't belong at this party. Billie had insisted me to come cause it'd be fun. I watch her trying to dance, laughing to myself at her attempt to get sturdy. I squeeze my way into the crowd. I reach my hand out to Billie who now was losing her balance. She stands up and falls into my arms. She giggles and shouts "WOOOO!" I could tell she was definitely a lightweight. "C'mon Bils, let's get some food in your system and water." She follows me over to the food table. Filled with vegan friendly food.

An hour had passed and the DJ tells us to wish Billie a happy birthday cause it's time for cake. "Cake oh my god my mom's candy cane cake!!" She squeals. Leading you to the cake now with lighted candles. Everyone is surrounding us. "Here Bils, you gotta have a drink on your birthday!" A girl hands her a glass of champagne. "Thanks." She nervously takes it. "You don't have to Billie." I whisper in her ear. She ends up drinking half of it leaving me speechless. Everyone sings happy birthday and she blows out the candles. The guests cheer, whistle and clap for Billie. "THANK YOU EVERYONE THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVER!!!" The staff comes out and starts cutting the cake and putting them on plates. We find a table to sit at. "So tell me what you think?"'she asks me eating the cake. "Oh my god, it's sooo good! No wonder you have this every year." Billie smiles and blushes. "What?" I laugh. "What??" "Why are you blushing?" "I'm not!!" "It's cute Bils." She blushes harder and ends up drinking the rest of her champagne with her cake. "Excuse me?" She asks one of the waitresses. "Can I have another glass?" "Of course, I'll be back. Oh do you want one too?" Now asking me. "No I'm good I'm - Billie cuts me off. "Baby Cmon it's my birthday have one drink!!" She pouts. "Okay okay I'll have one but that's it." The waitress nods and walks away. I feel my cheeks going hot thinking of Billie calling me baby. She never did call me that before. It's probably the alcohol talking is what I told myself. The woman comes back with 2 glasses. "Here you guys go." She walks off. "To turning 21!" I say before we clink glasses and drink. I took a few sips, Billie on the other hand tried drinking fast. "Hey Billie, slow down with that." "I'm fine babyyy." Again I feel flustered. "I'm gonna go get us some water." I quickly stand up."