Go Pee

"Baby I think you should go pee." "I'm fine." "I don't want you to get an uti." Billie huffs and crosses her arms. You two were in your bedroom, watching some random movie that turned into a make out session now cuddling. You noticed Billie crossing her legs a lot. "Don't pee on my bed." Billie blushes but hides it. "I'm not a kid y/n." "Well you sure are acting like one." "Am not!" Billie shouts slamming her fists on the bed. "I mean, I'm not." You laugh and playfully push her. "Stop!!" She whines. "Can I ask you a question?" You ask. "Okay?" "Why do you hold your pee until the very last minute?" "I don't always do that." "Yes you do! I thought it was cause you were pee shy in public but you do it here and your own house. Finneas said he noticed it too." Billie felt her cheeks flush. "I don't know what you guys are talking about." "I'm just concerned Bils." You grab her hand rubbing your thumb on her tattoo. "I'm fine y/n, don't worry about it." She smiles, kisses your cheek, gets up then walks out. You sat there confused and the followed her into the kitchen where she held against the wall, looking down and groaning. Crossing her legs. "Bils? You okay?" She jumps hearing my voice. She looks down and I see her gray pants turn dark with streaks running down her legs. "Shit!" She grabs herself and stops. "Hey Billie, it's okay why don't you go to the bathroom and change?" You say walking closer to her. "Okay yeah I'll change." She runs off to your bedroom. You follow her slowly and watch her through the door that was cracked open a little. You see her taking off her soiled clothes. Your eyes widen when she touches herself, moans. She rubs it a little then stops, grabbing herself. "Fuck!" Little drops fell on my floor. She quickly wipes it up with her pants. She goes through her side of my dresser and puts on new clothes. I wait awhile until she's laying down on her phone to walk in. "Billie? You okay in there?" I open the door. "Y-yeah I'm fine, um sorry about earlier." "Aw no don't apologize, sometimes accidents happen.. did you go to the bathroom?" She gives you a funny look. "Um why are you asking me that?" "I'm just wondering is all. "Why are you treating me like a kid all of a sudden?" "Sorry, I'm just worried and I want you to be healthy." "I don't have to go anymore." You didn't fully believe her but nodded, you didn't want to keep asking questions. "Let me wash your laundry." "It's fine y/n" "No I'll do it for you, I need to wash my clothes anyway." Billie nods "it's in that bag over there." She points to a corner where there's a plastic bag." You pick up the bag and put it in with the rest of your clothes to wash. You go to your laundry room to load the washer. You felt something on her underwear, eyes went wide when you realized she was turned on. "Damn." You say to yourself looking at the wetness. "Y/N?" "Shit! You scared me." You jumped tossing the underwear into the washer and turning around to see her by the door. "Yes?" "Why were you looking at my underwear?" "Oh um I.. I don't know, sorry I shouldn't have been snooping." Billie blushes and looks down playing with her hands. "Hey what's going on?" You walk to her. "N-nothing." "You sure?" She nods. "Okay, well I know you've been horny." You whisper in her ear causing her cheeks to go red." "H-How would you know that??" "You're underwear." "I- um.." Billie still looking down. You lift up her chin, "hey there's nothing wrong with that." She slowly looks into your eyes and leans towards you placing her soft lips on yours. You run your fingers through her hair bringing her closer. She moans in the kiss. All of a sudden she pushes you away and holds herself. "Ughh!" You stand there speechless not knowing how to react. "Baby, you should go pee, before you have another accident." Billie bites her lip. "Or do you like that?" You say smirking while walking closer. "N-no." "Hmm is that why I felt your wetness in your underwear? Is this a kink of yours?" You walk to her until her back hits the wall. She whimpers grabbing herself again. "Cute. Look at you, so pathetic, holding yourself so you don't leak again." "Fuck." Billie bites her lip again now bending down. "Baby, stand up for me." "I c-can't it's gonna come out." "It won't trust me." Billie cautiously stands up still holding and bouncing even crossing her legs. "Damn you're so hot." You grope her crotch where her hands were. "Looks like someone leaked a little." "I gotta go so bad!!" "Let your hands go." "No no I'm gonna piss myself." "Trust me okay?" Billie let's go and a small stream goes down her legs, whimpering. "That okay baby." You slide your hand into her pants and underwear. "So wet." You rub her clit lightly causing her to buck her hips. You chuckle and take your hand out causing Billie to groan. Bringing your index and middle finger up to her mouth. "Suck on it." Billie does as she's told, moans when she tastes herself. "Good girl." Seeing your girlfriend sucking on your fingers turned you on even more. You take your fingers out and kiss her. Now tasting her. You run your hands down her breasts squeezing them then down to her stomach. Pressing lightly on her bladder. "Oh god!" Billie screams out holding herself again. "Let it go baby." She shakes her head. "You're practically bursting to go." You press harder. "Shit y/n!" Squeezing her legs together but it was no use, the piss escaped her passing through her hands. Billie sighs in relief leaning against the wall while a puddle forms beneath her. "Good girl."