Sneaking Around

Billie

I get a text from y/n, my girlfriend. I look at it.
"I saw what you were doing." I feel my cheeks flush. I look around and quickly run to the bathroom locking the door. I had just finished an interview. "I don't know what you're talking about." I reply knowing well what she meant.
She sends a pic of me.

I feel my cheeks getting hotter biting my lip

I feel my cheeks getting hotter biting my lip. "Naughty girl." Y/N says. "I wasn't doing anything I swear! My jeans were bunching up." "Of course they were. It almost looked like you were holding." "I wasn't!" "Okay babe I believe you." "Something is telling me you don't.." "You know me well babe." I roll my eyes reading her text. "So, can we?" "Baby, I can't, I can't risk getting caught." I hear a knock on the door making me jump. "Open up babe it's me." I quickly run to the door unlocking it. My girlfriend pushes her way through, locks the door behind her. Pushing me against the wall, making out. I can't help to moan. "Fuck.. watching you up there drove me crazy." She looks at me up and down admiring my body. "Everything about you is perfect." She starts feeling my body trying to take off my pants. I grab her hand, "Not here baby." "It'll be quick I promise." I sigh and give in. "Just stay quiet." She winks at me before pulling down my underwear. "Wait a min." "What?" I look down at her. "So you lied?" "Hmm?" "Babe, there's a wet spot on your underwear." She feels the material between her fingers. "I um.. about that.." She stands up grabbing my neck, looking at me. "Such a naughty girl today huh?" I nod. "Words." "Y-yes." She looks at me raising her eyebrows. "Yes m-mommy." "Good girl." She lets go of my neck. "How bad do you have to go?" "Not real bad." "Are you sure? Don't lie babe." "I'm not! I'm not bursting but I can hold it." "Thank you for telling the truth." She bends down staring at my heat. I feel her warm mouth licking and sucking the right places. I take a deep breath out. "Oh fuck.." I look down at her eating me out. Hottest thing ever. She looks up at me smirking. "Oh my god right there.." I push her head more into me.

"Mhmm oh my god." "Shh be quiet babe." "Ughh oh my god d-don't stop.." I say quietly. She then puts my left leg over her shoulder for better access. "Oh my god..mhmm fuck.." I feel her tongue inside me. "I- I feel it coming!" Y/N knew all the right places, sent me into ecstasy everytime. She stops. "Hey why'd you- OH MY GOD!" She starts fingering me. "Quiet babe, or I'll stop." "Don't stop please" I beg and whimper. She thrusts faster and harder making my legs shake. "God that feels good mhmm." I grab my boobs groping them. "Oh oh oh..." I release. "Good girl." She continues fingering me. "Oh my god." Throwing my head back arching my back. Fuck this felt so good. I didn't want it to end.

"Ohh ohh ohh.." "Oh yeah?" Y/N asks smirking at me while rubbing my clit. "Mhmm yeah." I manage to say. Feeling like I couldn't catch my breath." "You're so hot babe, look at you whimpering" "Ugh!!" I buck my hips releasing again. She helps me come down from it. "Good girl." I can't help to blush. "Open up." She holds her pointer and middle fingers up to my lips. I gladly take them in tasting myself. "Mhmm." I lick her fingers seductively looking at her. While popping them out of my mouth. She pulls me into a kiss. I run my fingers through her hair while she touches me all over. "Baby, I gotta go." She continues kissing me. "Y/N really I gotta go or I'm gonna have an accident." I push her away. I quickly sit on the toilet relieving myself. "Damn you really had to go." "I told you." "God everything you do is hot, even watching you piss." I can't help to blush.

A knock on the door. We both jump. "Billie you in there? We're leaving soon." I hear my mom say. "Y-Yeah I'll be out in a few." "Are you alright?" "Yeah um just some stomach issues." Y/N looks at me smirking. "I'll get you some ginger tea and soup." "Okay thanks!"
"Not funny y/n!!" "Stomach issues? Really?" "What else was I supposed to say?? My girlfriend was fucking me??" She laughs. "This is why I didn't want to do this now!!" I say getting myself dressed. "Hey babe, I'm sorry if I forced you." "No no that's not what I meant, I enjoyed it. I just wish I wasn't closeted." "I'm sorry babe." She pulls me into a hug. "What if you told your family atleast? That way we wouldn't have to sneak around as much?" I grab her hands swinging them. "That would be nice. I would love to say my girlfriend instead of my friend." "Whatever you do, I support you babe." She kisses me on the lips. I can't help to smile. "Okay I'll go out first and then you?" Y/N nods.

We get back to the van. "There you guys are, where were you?" Finneas asks us. I look at y/n "I was looking for Billie, I finally found her then we got side tracked." "Oh.. okay.." Finneas says, didn't seem to fully believe y/n but let it go. We sit down and buckle ourselves in. "So where to next?" "Another interview and work on the album." Finneas says. "Oh right!" I sigh looking down at my fingers as the van starts. "Hey what's wrong?" Y/N whispers. "I just wanna be with you, I don't wanna work." "Bils, I'll still be with you while you work." She hugs me. "Aww you guys are so sweet." My mom says making us jump and pull away. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you guys."

After the interview. "God I need you, now. Meet me in the bathroom." I text Y/N. I look around and sneak off to the bathroom. A few minutes later Y/N meets me inside. "Please I need you." I guide her hand to my neck. She lightly chokes me while kissing. "Mhmm. I I need you please.." She lets go of my neck and takes off my shirt and bra. Leaving marks all over my boobs and sucking on them. "Good god.."

We get to Finneas' studio. "Alright Y/N we'll see you later?" I look at my brother. "No!! Can't she stay?" "Why? No offense Y/N." "Because...she's my girlfriend and I love her." I grab her hand holding it. Y/N looks at me proudly. "I had a feeling you two had something." "Wait you did?!" "Yeah you two would always go sneaking off." "Oh, well thanks for accepting us." "Of course Bils, I'll always love and support you. Does mom and dad know?" "No, should I tell them?" "They probably already know." Finneas shrugs. "Bils you know they'll accept you. They know y/n is gay. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise them." "Surprise what?" My mom comes around the corner. "Sorry! Am I interrupting something?" "No, um mom, Y/N and I are together." "Aww Billie, I already knew that!" She pulls me into a hug." "Wait really?? Was it that obvious?" Y/N chuckles. "Billie I don't care who you date as long as you're happy. Dad knows too, he's the one who caught on first." "What?! How?!?" " Well, you guys need to be more quiet.." I feel my heart drop to my stomach. I look at Y/N who's trying to hold in her laugh. Finneas walks out. "I didn't need to know that mom." "She asked! But anyway, let's just change the subject! I love you Billie and you too Y/N you're like a second daughter to me." She pulls us in for a hug then walks out of the room. "Proud of you babe." She kisses me. "Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you."