Accident (AU)

Billie's pov

I had been holding all day but I ended up leaking everywhere in my office. I couldn't go out and risk anyone seeing me like this. The only option I had was to call someone. My parents, definitely not. Finneas, too embarrassing. Y/N my girlfriend, she had no idea about this. I don't want her to think I'm weird or gross. I sat on my chair feeling uncomfortable. My jeans soaked and feeling cold. My socks were wet too. I looked at the time on my phone and it was almost 8pm. I was about to call Y/N when she calls me on FaceTime. I pick it up. "Hey baby, I was just worried about you, it's getting late." "Aw y/n I'm fine, just doing last minute paper work."  I say nervously hoping she wouldn't notice. "Bils, what's going on?" "Nothing why?" "I can tell when something is bothering you." "It's nothing I promise. I'll be home soon." "No I'm coming over." "NO! I mean.. um you don't have to do that." Y/N looks at me raising her eyebrows. "Billie just tell me, love." I sigh and look down at my soaked jeans. She was right it was getting late and I couldn't wait here until it dried. "Um I n-need you to bring some clothes for me." Y/N looked at me confused. "Okay... what kind?" "Pants." "Did you start your period unexpectedly?" "Uhh n-no." My heart was racing, I couldn't tell what y/n was thinking. "Okay well I'm coming over in a few." I nod and smile. She ends the call. I let out a deep breath. I scramble to turn on a portable fan and sit near it, hoping most of it would dry by the time she got here. A few minutes passed, and it sort of worked but I also reeked of urine. "Fuck!!" I shout out with my head in my hands. I guess it's now or never, I thought to myself. I got a text from y/n that she was pulling into the parking lot. I started to get nervous again. So bad I leaked a little. "Shit!" I peed a lot when I would get nervous.

There was a knock on the door. "Bils it's me y/n." I gulped. "Babe, open up." She knocks again. I open it slowly with my head peaking out. "Hi baby." I say. "Hey, um why are you acting so weird?" "I'm not acting weird!" "Okay well are you gonna let me in?" "Uhh- Before I get to say anything, Y/N pushes her away in. She looks around then at me. She stares for awhile looking down at my pants. I couldn't help to cry. "Aw no baby, don't cry. I'm sorry." She pulls me into a hug. I cry harder into her neck. "Baby, I still love you." "I-I was scared." "It happens sometimes." "I feel like a loser." "No babe don't say that." Y/N caressing my cheek. I slowly stop crying but I stay in y/n's arms for a moment. "Babe, do you wanna change now? I brought pants and underwear." I blush looking down. She tries getting me off of her but I wanted to stay in her lap. She pulls out a pair of pants and black underwear out of her bag. "Thank you. I'm so grateful for you." I say. "Of course, it's an accident." I feel guilty. "Y-yeah." I start to think in my head "if I told her why, would she be this accepting?" "Bils? Bils? Hello?!" "Huh?" "You were just staring off into space." "Oh sorry I'm just tired." Y/N gives me a look. "You sure?" "Well um this wasn't really an accident." "What do you mean?" "Um I was holding it on purpose.. and I didn't make it in time.." I look up to Y/N who's staring at me, looking confused. "I know it's weird." "Bils, it's okay baby." She pulls me into a hug. "Thank you for accepting me." "So did it feel good?" "What?" I say pulling away. She laughs. "Did it feel good to let it all out?" "Um.." I felt my cheeks go red. "I heard if you hold your piss in, it can feel like an orgasm, is that why?" Y/N asks speaking in a low tone. "I-I um k-kinda." "That's hot baby." She reaches down and gropes me. "You're soaked." "Y-yeah um I leaked a little when you got here." "Do you still have to go?" I shake my head. "We'll see." Y/N pulls down my jeans down to my knees. Then my underwear. "Fuck. You're dripping." I bite my lip feeling more turned on. She presses onto my bladder. "Oh shit!" A gush of piss goes down my legs. "Cute." Y/N says smirking. "Is that why you avoid public restrooms?" "K-kinda but I also don't like them." I say breathing out. "Babe, change your clothes quick so we can get home." She smirks at me feeling heat rush down between my legs. I quickly change into clean clothes. "I'll take care of this." Y/N grabs my soiled clothes and puts them in a plastic trash bag. "I'll wash it when we get home." I nod. Following behind her making sure everything is turned off before leaving work. "Hurry up baby." "Okay okay I am!"