Controlled

contains age play/mommy kink

Billie's POV
We were at the park for awhile, my girlfriend had planned a picnic. After we ate, I noticed there was a playground nearby and it was empty. I tug on my girlfriend's sweater. "Yes baby?" "Um can we go on the swings?" "Of course, why don't you go ahead while I clean up and I'll catch up with you." I nod and run to the swing set. I wish y/n would hurry up, I wanted to be pushed. I swung a little trying to go higher but couldn't. Also didn't help I felt the urge to pee. "Bils, you okay?" Y/N walking towards me. "Yeah! Mommy can you push me?" "Of course." She walks behind me and starts pushing. I was so happy feeling like a kid again. "Let me know when you want me to stop." "Okay!" I loved feeling the wind in my hair and going up high. Not a care in the world. "Okay I think that's good for now. I'm tired." Y/N says. I pout but then realized she was probably exhausted from planning the picnic. I continue swinging until it slows down. "Can I go on the slide?" "I don't see why not!" "Watch me!" I run to the playground and climb up the stairs. "Do you see me?" "I see you baby." I slide down feeling happy. "Did you see me? I went down fast!" "I saw baby, good job." I proceed to slide down a few more times. Until I felt pressure again. I hold my crotch hoping Y/N wouldn't see. "Billie you good?" Causing me to jump. She walks towards me. "Baby, do you have to go?" I shake my head, "I can hold it." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I don't want to use the porta potty." "I can always drive home or stop somewhere nearby. Or you can even go in the fields where no one can see." "Im not doing any of those, I'm fine." I walk away now climbing on the playground. "Okay well let me know if you change your mind." I start swinging on the monkey bars. "Look at me!" I shout. I almost make it to the end but I end up losing my grip, falling on my butt in the sand. "Bils, you okay?" Y/N asked. "Yeah I'm good!" I get up and try again. "Look mommy I did it!" "Good job baby!!" My girlfriend smiles at me while clapping. I go climbing on the playground again. "Argh I'm a pirate!!" I say standing on the highest level and steering a pretend ship wheel. I feel that pressure again, I quickly grab myself trying not to leak. I didn't want to leave yet. I stop holding and cross my legs while pretending to be a pirate. "Bils?" Y/N calls out. "Yeah?" "We should get going soon, maybe in like 10-20 minutes?" "Aww okay." I was excited to go home so I could relieve myself but also it excited me to hold it. I end up sitting down with my heel pressed up against my crotch. Trying to focus on something else but I couldn't, I was ready to burst. "Hey baby." I feel y/n touch my shoulders causing me to jump. I whimper feeling a small leak. "Sorry if I made you jump, I was just checking up on you. You're so quiet." "I-I'm just resting." "Are you sure?" I nod and trying not to grab myself with my girlfriend around. "Do you have to pee?" I felt my face go red. I didn't want to look at her. "Hey I know you're holding it." Y/N whispers in my ear causing me to whimper. I ended up grabbing my denim pants again, noticing a wet spot now. "Shit." "What's the matter hmm? Can you face me?" I slowly turn to her not being able to keep still. She tries taking my hands away. "Nooo I'm gonna pee!" "Let me see baby." I let her take my hands away. "Well someone had a little accident. And in public too..what a naughty girl." I feel my cheeks flush. "N-no I'm a good girl!!" I shout out. "Good girls can hold it." "Fuck!" I say under my breath now holding again. "Look at you so desperate now humping your hands and the playground. When anyone could walk by." I end up moaning by y/n's dirty talk. "How bad do you have to go? Do you think you'll make it home?" "I-I think so." "We'll see about that." Y/N helps me get up, I end up not being able to stand up straight. Y/N lifts up my shirt to check my bladder bulge. "Damn you've been holding a lot." She lightly presses it causing me to leak a little more than before. "Fuck Y/N!" I hiss. "Here put this around your waist while we walk to the car." She hands me her sweater to cover up the now dark spot on the back of her pants. "I'll walk in front and you can carry my backpack to cover yourself." I nod and follow my girlfriend to the parking lot. A few minutes later it hits me again. "Y/N wait!" She stops and looks at me. "Can you hold it any longer? We're almost to the car. Or are you gonna piss yourself in the middle of this parking lot where cars drive by?" "I-I Can hold it." "Good girl."

We finally make it to the car, now that I'm sitting, it's a little better. "Alright let's go home baby." Y/N says while starting up the car. "H-how long more?" I ask now getting antsy. "About 3-4 minutes." Just then we were at a red light. "Fuck." Y/N chuckles seeing me moving around and holding. "Hold it baby, I don't want you pissing in my car." "I w-wont." A few minutes later the light turns green and the car starts moving again. I sighed in relief. I cross my legs and take some deep breaths closing my eyes trying to relax. Until I feel Y/N's hand on my leg. "Baby is sleepy?" "Mhmm." Her hand travels up to my bladder where she lightly pushes on it. "Y/N?! Stop!" I try taking her hand away. I gasp and some liquid comes out but I manage to stop it. "Look at my baby so desperate, your jeans have darkened all the way to your ankles." I bite my lip, feeling wet and turned on. Y/N puts her hand over my crotch feeling the wet fabric. I can't help to moan and grind on her hand. Y/N quickly takes her hand away. I whine. I hated when she would tease me and then pretend as if it didn't happen.

We finally reached home. "Finally." I quickly get out the car and unlock the front door. I feel intense pressure now that I'm home, rushing towards the bathroom. I end up leaking a bunch on the way and finally relief. It felt so good to finally let it all out I ended up having an orgasm. "Uhhh fuck!!" "Damn baby." I jump and open my eyes seeing my girlfriend standing by the door. "That was hot." She walks closer to me. "Stand up." I follow her command. "Damn you're so wet." She whispers running her fingers through my folds. "was this from holding it?" I was too ashamed to say anything and looked down. "Hey look at me." She uses her finger to lift up my chin. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." She kisses me on top of my head. "I feel gross." "Noo baby, you're not gross, okay? You never will be. It was hot seeing you desperate and relieving yourself." I felt my cheeks flush. "You're so cute baby." My girlfriend makes me feel flustered and I'm not able to say anything but blush. "Let's get you cleaned up okay? Or should I start with the trail on the floor you left?"