Mommy

"Baby?" I hear my girlfriend call out to me. "Yes?" I turn around from my gaming chair. She looked scared and nervous. I pause my game and take my headphones off. "Hey what's the matter?" I hold my hand out, she takes it and sits on my lap. "What's going on?" "You don't know everything about me..." "Babe, just tell me, I won't ever judge you." I place a kiss on top of her head." She looks up at me with beady eyes. Her eyes were mesmerizing. "No you're gonna think I'm weird!" "Bils, we've known each other for years, nothing you do is weird. I want you to be open with me." "Guess." "No I want you to say it... you're not pregnant right?" "No of course not!" "I'm just kidding babe." She rolls her eyes. "Is it about us?" "Kinda." "You?" She nods shyly. "Tell me babe, no judgement." "Can I show you something?" "Okay, what is it?" She takes out her phone and shows it to me, hiding her face in my neck. It was a picture of her lifting up her skirt, wearing princess underwear. "Babe, look at me." She whines. "Hey it's okay, I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me. But whatever it is doesn't change anything okay?" She looks up at me. "Thank you." "Of course, I'll never judge you...so what's this photo about?" "Um so I am into age play... I have a secret twitter account where I post stuff like that.." Her face turns bright red. "Oh? Really now? Can I see this account of yours?" I raise my eyebrow at her, genuinely curious about it. "D-don't laugh." "I won't I promise. You look adorable in this." Pointing to the photo. "Thanks.." she blushes. She goes on her phone and shows me her profile. She stays quiet. Biting her nails, something she did when she was nervous. I rub her back with my free hand. "Thank you for showing me babe." I scroll through her posts. I hated seeing people in her comments calling her beautiful. She was mine. "Babe, I think you need to tell your followers you're taken." "I did, it's in my bio but people don't listen.." I scroll more, I read a tweet out loud "can someone change me I had an accident." I look at her, she hides her face in my chest. There's a video too. Her pink underwear shown in frame and her peeing slowly trying to hold it. Whimpering. "Damn, that's hot." I rub her back. "Thank you for telling me, really. I'm sure it was hard to do but I love learning more about you." She looks up at me red in the face biting her lip. "Such a naughty girl hmm?" She moans softly. I put her phone down and rub her thighs. "So do you want to be changed?" Her face turns redder than a tomato. I can't help to laugh. "Well do you?" "Y-yes.." "Good. Thank you for using your words... Are you wearing your big girl pants or do you need diapers?" "I um never tried those.. but I thought about it." "We'll take it slow, it was just a suggestion." She nods. She lifts up her plaid skirt showing me her underwear, it was the same Princess underwear in the photo. "These are cute babe." She blushes. "I loved the designs." "Great choice, it's adorable on you." She smiles then guides my hand near where she wants me. "Please?" She slowly grinds on my lap. Feeling her warmth on my leg. "Mhmmm." She softly moans. "I need you. You turn me on, y-you turn a lot of things on in me." "Fuck..." I breathe out. Her begging drove me crazy. She giggles looking at my lips, leaning in kissing me. I kiss back cupping her face. She's now grinding on my thigh faster. "Mhmmm.." She moans and breathes out. I place my hands on her hips making direct eye contact with her. "Keep going." She nods fast while grinding faster and harder. "Oh f-fuck it's coming out." I feel a warm liquid on my leg then dripping down to the floor. "Sorry.." "Just keep going." I tighten my grip on her. She nods while grinding harder. "Mhmm oh my god...sssstt god that feels... oh my.." Her mouth opened head tilted back with her eyes closed enjoying every moment. "Oh oh oh, FUCK!" She bucks her hips, I help her ride it out. She's panting fast trying to catch her breath. Sweat dripping down her forehead. "Fuck I need you." She looks at me dead in the eye. "What do you want?" "Anything I don't care!!" I smirk at her. "Wait for me in the bathroom." "...okay?" She raises her brow but does as told. I look at the floor, what a mess she made.

I fastened the strap to me and knock on the bathroom door. "Babe?" "Come in." I open the door. "God you look beautiful." I pull her in for a kiss. My hands travel down to her ass squeezing it. "Mhmm." I pull away. "Here let mommy take these soiled panties off." She whimpers. I chuckle. She lifts up her skirt while I pull down her soiled underwear. "I'll wash it after." She nods. "Let's take this off too." I try taking off her oversized shirt. She helps me get it off, I realize she wasn't wearing a bra. "Mhmm everything about you is perfect. I squeeze her boobs from behind. "Mhmm y/n please.." "It's mommy." "Sorry mommy please??" "Be patient. Her hands try to grab the strap closer to her. "Nuh uh uh, be patient or I'll leave you frustrated." She groans.

After a few minutes of teasing, I guide the length where she wanted it the most. I had her bent over the bathroom counter. "You're gonna watch yourself get fucked." She nods. I use the tip of it teasing her entrance. "Mhmm oh my god just do it!!" She tries backing up. "Patience love." I watch her squirm in the mirror. I look down and she's dripping. I collect it on the length and spread it all around. "Mhmm oh fuck." "So wet for me.." "Please mommy. Please?!?" I look at her smirking in the mirror, she looked almost defeated. I shove it in without warning causing her to yelp. "You okay?" "Y-yeah please keep going." "Watch yourself babe." She opens her eyes watching herself. Her boobs swinging back and forth with every thrust. "Oh fuck!! Shit!! Keep going!!" She screams out. I thrust faster and deeper. "Oh good god, fuckkkk..." She's now slurring her words, whimpering and moaning. "Oh oh oh mhmmmm." Silence. I see her eyes closed focusing on the pleasure. Her wetness filled up the room plus our panting. I could tell she was close. "You like that hmm my length in your tight pussy?" She nods fast. "Mhmm oh god I'm gonna..." her mouth open head tilted back. Savoring the pleasure. She releases quietly. "Oh my god." She bucks her hips and I help her ride it out. Both of us catching our breaths and sweating. I pull out causing her to flinch. "You okay?" She turns around to me nodding. "I love you Bils." "I love you too. That was the best sex I've ever had."

Happy new year 🎊 sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been a little more busier than usual.