Mommy's Pet

I come home from a long day at work. House is quiet. "Babe?" I call out. Nothing. Maybe she's in the bathroom or taking a nap. I put my stuff down on the counter and walk to our bedroom. The door is closed. Unusual for her to close the door during the day. I hear whimpers. I press my ear to the door, now hearing heavy breathing. I smirk. I slowly open the door being quiet as I can. I see my girlfriend naked humping a pillow. Her ass facing the door. "Oh my god mhmm mhmm oh fuck." She breathes out while riding the pillow faster. I take a seat on my office chair, watching her. Her breathing gets faster and faster moaning and whimpering. "Oh oh oh..." Her release. She puts her head down on the bed, trying to come down from it. I slowly get up. She still doesn't know I'm home. I look at her body, damn she was hot. Her back glistening from her sweat. "Mhmm babe, that was hot." I say. She quickly gets up. "Shit! You scared me! When did you get home?!" "Hmm about 10 minutes ago." Her face turns bright red. "Please tell me you didn't see anything." "Oh, I saw enough.. look at you so needy hmm?" I lift her chin up to look at me. She whimpers. "That was hot babe, seeing you hump the pillow. Her face turns even more red. "Don't be embarrassed." I sit next to her now pulling her in for a kiss. "Mhmm." I let out.

Billie pulls away gasping for air. "You okay?" "Y-yeah, just trying to come down from it." "I was gonna ask if you were too tired for another- She cuts me off quick. "YES! Please!!" "You sure babe?" "I need you please I need you to use me." She bites her lip. "Well what do you want?" She smirks. "You have to tell me." "Strap. I wanna ride you." Heat rushed down hearing her say that. "Oh yeah?" She nods. "Okay I'll get the strap." I quickly get up to change my clothes. I get back with my gray sports bra and my strap attached to me. I see my girlfriend laying down smirking. "You ready?" "Yes mommy." "Good girl." I go on the bed next to her. "Tell me how you want it." Her face turns red again. "Y-you know what I meant." "Hmm no, you need to tell me what you want." "Strap." "Be more specific or I'm gonna force you." She bites her lip smirking. "U-use me please." I lay down on my back. "Ride me then, ass facing me." Billie shyly goes on top of me. I hold the strap in place teasing her entrance causing her to whine. I can't help to chuckle. I help guide her down on me. "Oh my god." She breathes out. She slowly thrusts. Seeing the strap going in and out of her seeing how wet she was, was the hottest thing ever. "Babe, keep going." I grope her ass smacking it. "Mhm mhmm mhmm.." she lets out picking up the pace. "Oh oh my god.. fuck.. it's getting too much!" "Keep going babe." "I can't!" I hold her hips and start thrusting with her. "Oh oh my god i-" "Keep going." "Ugh ugh ugh.." Our breathing getting heavier and all I could hear was me pounding into her. She begins to shake. I know she's close. I slow down a bit thrusting it deeper. "Oh my..." Billie breathes out. "I'm gonna..." She bucks her hips and I ride it out. Liquid spreading on me. I couldn't tell if it was piss or not but either way, this was the hottest thing ever. She lays down on me in defeat catching her breath. "You okay Bils?" "Y-yea.. thank you." I notice I'm still in her. I slowly help her get off. She moans. "I need more." "Are you sure??" "Please mommy." She's now facing me grabbing the purple strap. Licking it collecting her cum with her tongue. "Oh god." I breathe out. "Mhmm." She begins thrusting the length in her mouth. This was new. Never thought I could get off to that but damn. "Do you like that mommy?" She says innocently." "Do you like it?" I ask. She nods shyly. "Well it's not my favorite thing but seeing you doing it, is hot. But I'd rather you suck on my clit." She smirks helping me take off the strap. I spread my legs. She licks a long strip. "Oh god." She teasingly licks me again locking eyes. "Just do it already." I shove her head down. She sucks on my sensitive bud. "Yes right there, good girl."

I push her head more into me. "Use your tongue babe." She shoves her tongue in. "Yes right there." I begin fucking her face. "Mhmm mhm mhmm." I hear her noises turning me on more. "Oh god!" I arch my back releasing. She licks up my juices. "Come here." I motion her. She lays on top of me. "Good girl, following mommy's instructions." "I just wanted to make you feel good too." "Well you did a good job being mommy's pet." She blushes hard biting her lip. "Did you piss baby?" "Huh?" "When you were on me." "Y-yes I'm sorry." "It's okay babe, you know I usually wouldn't allow it but you get a pass this time." "W-what would've been my punishment?" "Why do you wanna know?" "Oh um I was just wondering..." "Or you like being degraded hmm?" "I um.." I smirk pushing her down now being on top choking her. "I know you love being used and degraded." She whimpers. "Such a naughty girl today." I snake my other hand down between her legs. She was soaked again. "Mhmm mommy.." "What hmm?" She tries causing friction on my hand. I pull away. "Not so fast pet. You need to listen to mommy. Just for that we're stopping for the day." She whines while I get off her. "And no touching or pleasing yourself either." "Please mommy I'll be good I promise!!" She begs. I walk away smirking leaving her frustrated.