Controlled II

"Mommy p-please??" I hear Billie whine. I look over to my girlfriend desperately trying to hold herself and begging me for her to let go. "Not yet baby." I say smirking going to the kitchen sink to wash our plates. "Oh my god!" She yells holding herself even more with the sound of running water. She groans. "I gotta go so bad! Please!!" She whines and whimpers. I continue washing teasing her, hearing her little noises turned me on. Billie gets up from her chair and can't keep still, hands between her legs holding. "F-fuck I gotta go!!" She starts breathing harder. I turn off the water and turn around to see her flustered. "Baby, you're so cute." I caress her cheek. "Hey look at me." She looks up at me. "How bad do you have to go hmm?" Rubbing her sides. "B-bad!!" She starts moving her legs frantically. I can't help to chuckle seeing her try not to lose control. "God damn!" She starts pacing back and forth still holding her crotch. She gasps. "N-no no no fuck!" "Did you leak baby?" I walk to her. "Answer me." She slowly turns around still holding. I look down at her gray sweatpants, seeing a dark spot. "Uh oh someone had an accident. Her face turns red. "Hey baby, no need to be embarrassed, mommy will help clean you up. She blushes even more looking down. "You're so pretty." I caress her cheek. She looks up at me blushing. I snake my other hand to her crotch feeling the wet material. She moans at my touch. "Needy aren't we?" She bites her lip blushing. "Hand away baby." She shakes her head. "I-I can't." "Why not?" "Because I'm gonna pee." "Do you trust me?" She nods." "Words baby." "Yes mommy." "Okay good, let mommy take care of you." She whimpers taking her hand away quickly replacing my hand. Feeling more wetness. "S-sorry." "It's okay baby." I grope her crotch, she moans and tries humping my hand. "Ah ah Ah not yet baby." She groans. I lean in kissing her. She kisses back forcefully which was unlike her but not complaining. She moans in the kiss, hands going through my hair. I use my right hand on her crotch rubbing through the material. She pulls away "oh oh my goddd!" Throwing her head back now grinding. I stop suddenly which causes her to whine. "Mommy pleaseee." "Follow me." I walk to the living room and sit down. "Come sit on my thigh." I pat my right leg. She straddles me grinding. "Oh my oh fuck!" She shouts in pleasure. I feel my leg getting more wet as she leaks. "Mhmmm it feels so good!!" "Baby look at me." She looks at me staring deep into each others eyes. Focusing on her grinding. Her breathing got heavier. "I-I can feel it coming!" She grinds faster. A few seconds later she moans loudly throwing her head back. My leg is wet, piss flowing out of her and onto the floor. Our deep breaths and piss trickling down is all I could hear. She rests her head on my chest. "Good girl." I rub her back. "You feel better baby?" She looks up at me "Yes mommy thank you." "Of course. I love seeing you desperate." She blushes. "Can you um t-touch me?" She asks shyly. "I sure can, how do you want it?" "69." "Oh? You wanna pleasure me too?" She nods. "Alright let's get to it. We help each other get undressed. "Damn you're so beautiful." I admire her body. She blushes and starts covering herself. "Hey no hiding, your body is perfect." "E-even if I didn't shave?" "Of course, I don't mind a little hair. It's natural." She uncovers herself. "Cute." She goes to lay down on the couch and I hover her. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah can you start?" Without warning I lick her clit. "Oh my god!" She squirms. "You're extra sensitive." I start licking and sucking causing her to moan. I then feel her tongue on me. "Ohhh ohhh!" She begins eating me out. I can't help to moan loudly grinding on her face. I pick up the pace with her causing her to moan and whine. "Ugh oh my fu-I can feel it coming!!" She's now tongue deep in me. I felt so much pleasure, both of us focused on making each other feel good. We both were rocking our hips, sweating and breathing hard. "Oh oh my god!" Billie arches her back with me coming undone right after. "Mhmm baby you're so good with your tongue." I end up licking her clean causing her to flinch. "Is it too much?" "No it feels good." She says trying to catch her breath. When I finish I turn around to her placing a kiss on her sticky lips. "Mhmm." I let out tasting myself. "That was good, you're skilled with that tongue." "T-thanks." I chuckle seeing her becoming shy. "I love you baby." I say. "I love you too." We embrace each other for awhile skin to skin enjoying each other.