On Top

"Mhmm" Billie moans while I kiss her neck. "Are you leaving marks?" "Of course, you're all mine." She whimpers. I suck lightly on her neck biting and licking before pulling away. "Y/N?" "Hmm?" "Can I top you now?" I almost choke on my saliva coughing. "W-what?" "Remember that deal we made a few days ago?" She pouts. "I do now sorry, I completely forgot." "Well can I?" "Of course babe." "Yesss!!" She squeals and goes to get the strap from the closet. "Can you help me?" She bites her lip. "Okay.." I was already getting turned on. I never thought of being topped before and enjoying it but maybe things change sometimes. I help her pull down her pants. I could tell she was nervous. "Hey it's okay Bils. We'll take it slow." She nods and smiles. I rub her legs gently comforting her. "You ready?" "I'm scared to hurt you." "No baby, you'll never hurt me, I promise. I'll let you know if it hurts and then we can stop." "And what if I don't enjoy it?" "Then we can stop too." I give her a reassuring smile. She takes a deep breath out. "Okay I'm ready." I help put the strap on her buckling it tight so it wouldn't move. "Damn." I stare at her. She looks down at the length stroking it. "You like what you see?" She drips some lube on it, smirking. "Fuck.." I breathe out. I lay down on my back, my girlfriend goes on her knees in front of me. Pulling down my pants and underwear leaving me exposed. She pushes my legs open. "You look excited... so wet for me." She dips a finger in and sucks on it. "Mhm you taste sweet." I was lost for words. She chuckles and hovers over me. Lining up the length near where I wanted her the most. I feel her getting nervous again. "Hey hey Bils, relax, It'll be okay. We stop right away if anyone is uncomfortable alright?" She nods. "Here." I say and guide the length in me. Helping my girlfriend out since this was her first time. I wince a little at first. She looks at me worriedly. "No no keep going, I'll be fine." She nods. She watches it go in and looks up at me. "Okay babe, just start off slow and pick up from there." She nods. She begins thrusting. "Oh my god! I scream out. I grab her hips while she thrusts in me. "K-keep going.." I manage to say heavy breathing. "You like that Huh? Are you my good girl?" She asks smirking at me." I nod. "Hey answer me." "Yes I'm your good girl." "Good." She thrusts harder, deeper hitting the right places. "Oh my." I tilt my head back feeling extreme pleasure. "I can tell your close baby." She says. I couldn't even say a word just focused on how good it felt. A few more hard thrusts and I came. "Good girl." She says. She helps ride it out "Okay, that's enough for now." I breathe out feeling too much sensitivity. "I'm sorry!" She pulls it out. "No, Thank you babe, that felt good." "Did I hurt you?" She looks at me worried cupping my cheek. "No Bils, it's just that it got a little too much at the end but overall it felt good." "Thanks, I was really nervous." "It's okay, babe. So did you like it?" "Kinda but I wish I could feel something too." "You could've put a mini vibe in your underwear babe." "Shit I didn't think of that." "Always a next time." "Maybe, I still prefer to be a sub." Her cheeks flush. "Oh? Is that a hint?" "M-maybe?" "Here let's take this off." I take the strap and harness off her. Pulling down her underwear. "Mhmm looks like someone is excited." She whines. "Here lay down." "You're so pretty you know that?" I caress her face. "Everything about you is just perfect." I creep my hand under her shirt squeezing her boob. She helps take off her shirt, she had no bra on. "Much better." I go and suck on them. "Oh.." she throws her head back. "You like that don't you?" "Y-yes." She breathes out. I place kisses all the way down to her hips. "Do it please!!" "Wait baby, be patient." She groans. Without warning I place a vibrator on her clit. "OH MY- I move it around watching her facial expressions. "Fuck.. right there.." I then slide a finger in curling it. "God damn.." She breathes out. I could feel she was close. "Dont cum yet, only when I say." All she does is let out noises. "Did you hear me?" All I hear is heavy breathing. I stop the vibe and go up to her face. Grabbing her neck. "You answer me okay?" She moans, she loved being choked. "Y-yes sorry." "You listen to me and answer me when I ask you something got that?" I tighten my grip around her neck but not too much. "Y-yes mommy I promise!!" "Good girl." I crawl back down putting the vibe on her clit again this time at a higher setting. "AH Y/N! FUCK!" She screams out. Her legs begin to shake. I enter a finger in thrusting. Hearing her juices turned me on even more seeing it drip out onto the bed and covered my fingers. "Please Y/N!! I can feel it!!" "Wait not yet." "I'm trying to h-hold it." She moans in pleasure. I go faster. "Okay babe, now." She whines and nods. "FUCK!" She screams out. I feel her pulsating around my finger. Sliding it out and turning off the vibe. "Look at how wet you are.." "Can I taste?" She asks. "Since you were good, yes." I let her suck on my finger while we make eye contact. She lets out a pop noise when I take away my finger. I pull her into a kiss she shoves her tongue in, making me taste herself. We both moan into the kiss and pull away when we both needed air.