Holding contest 2

Y/N's POV

"Damn it y/n!" I hear Billie shout from the bathroom. I chuckle to myself. I was laying in bed on my phone. We were doing a holding contest. It had been a little over 4 hours and Billie was desperate to go. More so than me. She walks out the bathroom hands between her legs, shuffling side to side. I raise an eyebrow. "Fuck you." She says. I can't help to laugh seeing my girlfriend frustrated. "Not funny y/n!! You know I have a smaller bladder than you!!" "Hey you wanted to do this, remember?" She bites her lip. "Y-yeah.. but I really thought I would beat you." She pouts. "I mean you still can baby." She walks over to the bed. "I leaked a little." "Move your hands away." She slowly takes them away revealing a small wet spot on her black shorts. She blushes. "Well it's still early babe. I need to go too." "But you don't even seem desperate!! Drink more!" She playfully pushes me. "Okay, okay I will!!" I put my hands up in defense. I pick up my water bottle and drink a little more. Seeing her smile at me. "Ssst man I gotta go!" Billie holds herself crouching down. I couldn't tell if she was acting or she was that desperate. Either way it turned me on. I see her slightly smirking. "Baby?" "Mhmm?" "Hey no teasing remember?" "I-I'm not!! I really gotta go!!" She faces me holding and bouncing. "Stop it baby, for real." "Why? I'm just bursting to go." She bites her lip while looking at me and whimpering. "B-Bils- "Mommy I gotta go so bad!!" She begs. Screw the rules, two can play at that game. "Why don't you come here then." I get up sitting on the edge of the bed. "Mommy will help you feel better." She whimpers while holding. "N-no I'm okay." I smirk. "Are you sure baby? I thought you wanted to go?" She shook her head. "N-no I can hold it." "Okay whatever you say." She gasps when she lets out a little leak. "Wow you really can hold it can you?" I say. "Not funny y/n!! Stop teasing me!" "Hey you started it." She rolls her eyes. "S-so what happens if I win?" She asks. I think for a bit, this time we didn't even think about it, just started. "Hmm I don't know, whatever you want babe." "Can I use the strap on you?" My eyes went wide. "What?" "I'm just shocked is all. Yeah of course you can." She smiles. "So if I win.. let's see.. you need to wear pull ups in public. And use it if you need to." Her cheeks turned red. "So what do you say?" "Okay, yeah. I'm totally gonna win this and top you." I almost choked on my water. "Yeah laugh all you want, but you'll be screaming my name tonight."

5 pm
Billie's POV
I wake up on the couch confused. Wiping the saliva off the side of my mouth. "What the fuck happened?" I say to myself. I still felt the need to go and BAD. But also felt cold and wet. Shit I had a small accident while I took a nap. "Hey babe, had a nice nap?" "How long was I asleep for?!" "Hmm about 4 hours." "I don't even remember what I was doing." "We were watching a movie, we made out a little, cuddled, you started drifting away to dreamland. So I let you sleep." "Fuck." I look down on the couch seeing a wet spot. "It's okay babe, I leaked too." She walks closer to me now seeing her black sweatpants damp. A small streak down her legs. "When did that happen?" "Not too long ago." "You don't seem desperate." I question. "Well I leaked quite a bit and I still need to go but not as much as before.." "Drink more water!!" I shout. "Okay, okay! You too babe." I sigh and get up to get my water. I felt gross in my soaked shorts. "Someone's uncomfortable." Y/N chuckles. "Not funny." "Well it looks like you'll need to wear pull ups more often." I felt my cheeks heat up. I distract myself by chugging my water. I was thirsty. Then I realized I made a huge mistake. "Shit." "Wow you were thirsty." "Shut up y/n."

7pm
We ordered pizza. Someone had to get the door. "No y/n I'm not gonna do it with my soaked shorts." I couldn't stop moving, if I didn't hold myself, I would leak. "Your pants isn't even noticeable!!" I look at my girlfriend who's also desperate. Can't keep still. Knock on the door. "Y/N please?" I beg. "Ugh fine." I watch my girlfriend get the door. "Thanks! Yeah! H-Have a nice night too!" She says not being able to keep still. She shuts the door. "That was humiliating.." "I'm sure he couldn't tell." "Whatever.. let's just eat, I'm starved." "Me too." I grab a slice and sit down with my heel pressed against my crotch. I couldn't move fast, any sudden movement would make me lose it. "Thanks babe for ordering." I say. "You're welcome." Both of us were quietly eating and not being able to keep still in our seats. Shuffling around, rocking side to side, back and forth. I was already shaking and sweating. I tried to keep my focus on the pizza. I dropped my slice and held my crotch. "Shit." I look up at Y/N who also has one hand holding while eating yet looking like she was ready to burst. "Oh my god I gotta go so bad." I shout. "Ssst ugh." I hear Y/N groan, turning me on. I could feel wetness in my underwear. The holding and hearing my girlfriend desperate, was the best of both worlds. I try to take one bite of my pizza, bad mistake. I couldn't stop it. It just flowed out of me. Hearing my piss hit the kitchen floor. Y/N lets out a sigh. Looking defeated. Noticed both of us pissing not giving a damn. I felt so relieved to let it go. After what seemed like a lifetime, I finally stopped. I looked down seeing a massive puddle under the table traveling under the chairs and in the kitchen. "So who won?" I ask. "I did." Y/N says confidently. "I thought I did!" "Well seeing and hearing you piss, made me burst after." "Ugh! Why do I always lose?!" "Hey babe, did you want me to make it easy for you next time?" "No, I just wish I could beat you." "Aww babe, it's okay. You can still top me if you want." "Really??" Y/N chuckles. "Yes Bils, you can. But  first you need to wear a pull up the next time we go out." I gulp, I was nervous but being humiliated in public was something I loved.

Stay tuned for the next part