surprise

Billie walked off the stage, sweating. What she didn't know is that I was waiting for my girlfriend backstage. We're long distance. We met on Instagram. Our relationship is very private, only her family knows. I see her drinking water and still hyped from the show. "That was amazing!! God I love being on stage!" She wipes her head with a towel. Walking closer to me then realizing I was there. "Y/N?!? Oh my god?!" She jumps into my arms and kisses me. I kiss back then pull away when I needed air. "Y/N why didn't you tell me you were gonna be here!" She playfully hits my arm. "I wanted to surprise you." "Did anyone else know?" "Your parents and Finneas." "And they kept that from me too??" "Baby, aren't you glad I'm here?" "Of course y/n I'm just shocked is all...let's go in my dressing room." She takes my hand leading the way then closing the door behind her. She puts her hair up in a ponytail. I couldn't help to stare at her. She looked hot with sweat dripping down her face. "Fuck it's so hot." "Yes you are." "Y/N!! Stop it!!" She blushes. "Sorry can't help it." "So did you see the show?" She sits next to me on the sofa holding my hand. "I did, you always amaze me." "What was your favorite part?" "All of it." "Noo you gotta pick something!!" "Fine.. um.. I like the part you grinded on stage." Her face turns red. She puts her hand behind her head. "It was hot." She bites her lip. "I've seen videos of you doing that but seeing it in person, damn." I place my hand on her thigh rubbing it softly. Her breath hitches. "What a bad girl. Humping and grinding the stage." She whimpers. "I was just doing the choreo..." "Are you sure? You weren't sexually frustrated?" "I-I um..." I chuckle seeing my girlfriend flustered. I found it funny how people saw her as intimidating and a top. But she's such a bottom. "What were you thinking about?" "Y-you." "Good... You're all mine." I grope her causing her to moan. "So needy." She starts humping my hand for some friction. I feel the warmth through her shorts. "Mhmm fuck." I let her grind against my hand. I usually wouldn't but this was hot. The fact we were doing this in public excited me more. "Look at you so pathetic humping my hand when anyone could walk in." She moans and grinds harder. Right when I see that she's close, I stop. "What the fuck?? Why'd you stop??" "I have a better idea. Let's go in the bathroom." She nods and follows me into her private bathroom. I slam her against the wall making out with her, my hands under her shirt all over her body. "Mhmm just t-touch me.." "Hold on." She groans. I lift my knee up to her crotch letting her grind on me. "So needy.." I brush my thumb on her bottom lip then making her suck it. "Damn."
She ends up taking off her shirt and bra. I squeeze her boobs in my hands nipping and sucking on them leaving little marks. "Oh god mmmhm!" "Take off your shorts babe." She quickly pulls them down, revealing a red laced thong. "Fuck you're so beautiful babe." I admire her body and run my hands all over her. "Can i?" I ask pointing to her thong. I bend down and pull it down with my teeth. "Mhmm." Billie throws her head back. "You're so wet." I dip my finger in. "Y/N p-please!!" "Please what?" "T-touch me!!" "Patience love." I stand up "why don't you sit on the counter legs spread for me. She nods and does what she's told. "Mhmm were you expecting me?" "Huh?" She looks at me confused. "You're clean shaven babe." She blushes. "I um I just- "I'm playing baby, no need to explain." I rub her clit. "Oh my!" She leans her head back. "Baby, you have to be quiet." She nods. Without warning I shove a finger into her thrusting. "Oh my god!!" She starts thrusting with me. "Keep going!!" I see her getting close, boobs bouncing, sweating and flushed. "I add another finger. "Oh god!! Fuck that feels so good!!" "Shhh baby." She starts shaking. I can tell she's close feeling her close around my fingers. I focus on making her feel good. "Ughhhh!!!" She lets out a loud moan. I rub her helping her come down from her high. "Good job baby." I peck her on the lips. "Thank you." I slowly bring up my fingers sucking on her juices. "Fuck y/n." "Mhmm you taste good." "Can I have a taste?" I take my fingers and let her suck on them. She licks them clean. "Good girl. Now one more thing." "What?" "Bend over the counter. She nervously did what she was told. "Now you will be punished." I rub her ass. "Why?" "You we're a bad girl dancing on stage like that. And a butt plug?" All she did was let out a whimper. "Such a bad girl wearing a butt plug on stage?"  I grab her ass cheeks and massage them. *Slap* "ughhh" *slap* "one more okay?" She nods. *slap* causing her to flinch. "Good girl." I massage her ass cheek where I spanked her. She moaned and tried causing friction between me and her. "Well someone is still needy hmm?" She nods. "Please... y/n stop teasing." "What do you want me to do?" "Fuck me." "How?" I ask innocently, making her tell me in detail what she wanted. She blushes and bites her lip. "I know you probably don't have you strap but- "I don't but I can always make you feel good." "I-I know." I chuckle. I look down at her butt plug. It was a blue heart. "Damn babe this is hot... did you always have it?" "It's new um I just wanted to see how it'd feel." "Do you like it?" Her face turns red. "...yes." "Good." "May I take it out?" She nods. I slowly pull on it, looking up in the mirror seeing my girlfriend in immense pleasure. "Mhmmm." "Does it feel good?" She nods. I take my time slowly pulling it out. "Oh my god!" She breathes out. "I need you to do something." She tells me. "What is it?" "I have a small vibrator in my bag, I want you to put it in my ass." I was shocked. Billie never mentioned anything about butt stuff. Not that it was a problem but I did not see it coming. I go to her bag on the bathroom floor and look through it. Finding a mini purple vibrator. "Found it." She whimpers feeling her arousal drip on her thigh. "Mhmm you're so wet for me." I rub her from behind. She was soaked. "You ready babe?" "Yes please do it already!!!" She whines. "Okay we'll let me know if it hurts and I'll stop." She nods. I collect her arousal on the toy causing her to moan. Rubbing it all over her asshole. I turn on the vibration and begin to slowly insert it. I see her wincing a little. "Does it hurt?? I Can stop." "N-no please keep going." "Okay.." I slowly push it in more causing her to moan. I turn the setting higher up. "Fuck y/n!" I thrust the toy in her ass picking up the pace. Her breathing getting more erratic and shaky. "Mhmmm ughh fuck keep going!!" She thrusts into the toy. A few more thrusts and she lets out a load moan. Liquid running down her leg. "Damn baby." She leans against the counter trying to catch her breath. I slowly pull it out and turning it off. "Mhmm!" She flinches when it comes out. I turn her to me. "Was it good?" "Good? It was amazing. Thank you." "I never did butt stuff so I wasn't sure." "You were perfect, I squirted for the first time. So thank you." She kisses me.