Punishment

I text my girlfriend after seeing her post

I text my girlfriend after seeing her post. She's gonna get it.
"Bils, who said you could post that??"
She replies quickly. "I'm sorry mommy, I just wanted to."
"You look insanely beautiful, but I don't want anyone else to lust over you."
"Are you coming home soon? I need you.."
"Yeah I'm leaving work now... get ready for me."
I got in my car and began driving. My phone goes off, wanted to check it but I was on the road. I turn on the radio louder to distract myself.

Billie's POV
I loved it when Y/N got possessive over me. Such a turn on. I know I'm not supposed to post videos like that without her permission but I wanted it. I scroll through the comments, giggling. People thirsting over me. I texted Y/N again. "Baby, I need you so bad.. I need to be touched." I smirk to myself knowing she's driving and wanting to check her phone but can't. I walk to our room and taking out my vibrator and lube. Getting ready for when y/n comes home. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of her punishing me and telling me I'm a bad girl. I also had to go super bad. She doesn't know it yet but it'll be fun when she finds out. I suddenly feel a strong urge to pee. I quickly grab myself. "No no no!" I hold onto the bed trying to hold it in. I end up bouncing and shuffling around. I didn't wanna lose it before she came home. "Damnit ugh!" I ended up leaking a little. I removed my hands seeing a small dark spot on my jeans. "Well someone's been a bad girl." I jumped hearing Y/N standing by the door frame. "H-how long have you been there??" "Long enough to see you're desperate." I bite my lip. She walks over to me kissing me passionately. I shove my tongue in her mouth. Her hand travels down pressing on my bladder. I pull away and whine. "Shh baby, it's okay.. be a good girl and hold it for me okay?" I nod. Legs feeling weak just with her touch. She gropes me feeling the damp spot. "Mhmm I can feel you're wetness through your pants babe." I couldn't help to let a whimper out. "So needy." "Please mommy..." "Be patient love." She rubs me through my pants. I end up grinding on her hand. She pulls away. "Ah ah ah..." I pout. She smirks at me. "Here let's take this off." She takes off my belt and pulls down my pants along with my underwear. Leaving me exposed. "Don't be embarrassed." She cups my cheek. "Now you wanna act shy... you didn't seem that way posting that video." "S-sorry mommy really!!" "Lay down for me." I quickly do as I'm told. She undresses herself down to her sports bra and underwear crawling next to where I needed her the most. "So wet, is this from me?" "Y-yes." "Mhmm I love your pussy." "Please I need you.." Without warning I feel her tongue on my clit flicking it. "Oh my god!" "Eyes on me babe." I look down seeing her eyes full of lust licking me. "Ughh mhmm that feels so good." Then she sucks on it causing me to arch my back and yelp. "Mhmm I love how you taste. So sensitive too." "M-mommy please.." My breathing gets heavier. "She shakes her head while sucking driving me crazy. "Oh oh my god.." Back to flicking with her tongue. So much pleasure I could feel myself coming close. She stops causing me to groan. I feel my vibrator on my clit. "Fuck!" Now feeling 2 fingers enter me. "Damn babe you're so wet, didn't even need lube this time." I can't help to feel embarrassed. I let a whine slip out. She chuckles moving the vibrator up and down. Thrusting her fingers in me hitting the right places. "Relax babe, breathe." I let out a deep breath, didn't realize I was holding my breath. "Shhh just relax.." I nod and enjoy the pleasure. "Mhmm.." "I can tell your close, let it go." She thrusts faster in me causing my legs to shake. A mess of moans and sounds escape my lips. "Ughhh Y/N!" I cum and try to catch my breath. I end up pissing all over the bed. Trying to stop it but it was no use. "Damn babe that was sexy." I can't help to blush. "Good girl." My feel my cheeks heat up. "Aww baby don't be embarrassed." She hovers over me kissing me making me taste myself. She travels her hands down to my boobs squeezing one of them. "Mhmm.." She pulls away and lifts up my shirt. "No bra.. bad girl." "I'm sorry mommy I- "On your hands and knees right now." I quickly do as I'm told. "This is your punishment for being a bad girl posting that video and now no bra?" "Im sorry I won't do it again!!" "Im gonna spank you 5 times, starting off slow okay?" She gets behind me rubbing my ass. I moan at her touch. "Answer me." "Yes mommy." "What's the safe word?" "Umm I forgot." I say lying. Knowing it's red but wanted to see what would happen. "You know it babe, don't lie. Good girls don't lie to mommy." "Um I really don't know.." I smirk. "It was red, slut." Oh yeah, sorry." I could feel myself getting wet with her talking down to me. "You're dripping babe... you like when I degrade you hmm?" I couldn't help to whimper. "Answer me now." "Yes mommy." "Such a naughty girl." She slaps my ass and rubbing it. I let out a moan. "Look at you, barely touching you and your dripping and begging." "Please mommy I'll be good. I'm a good girl!!" "We'll see, at the moment you're a bad girl. Disrespecting mommy's rules...you ready for your punishment?" "Y-yes." *slap* That wasn't too bad. *slap* that one stung a little. *slap* I ended up jumping. "You okay?" She asks me. "Yes mommy." I loved that she made sure I was okay. *slap* *slap* I winced in pain. That last one hurt. She rubs my ass massaging it. "There all done." "I get up and look at her. "Hey come here." I crawl into her lap. "I'm sorry babe, you know if you don't obey mommy has to punish you.." "I know mommy, I kinda liked it." She whispers in my ear. "I know.. you dirty little slut. You're mommy's slut. Got that?" Her hand now around my neck. "Y-yes.." "Good."

End

THAT POST THO?!? With the rainbow belt 🤔