Holding contest

Billie and I are doing a holding contest. She made a bet that if she lasts longer than me, I would be submissive. If she lost, I could use vibrating panties on her the next time we go out. I laughed knowing that Billie was never dominant in bed. But I took her offer cause why not? It seems like a fun challenge. It's been 4 hours since we started. We each have a 50 oz tumbler next to us. "So how you feeling?" I ask seeing her fidgeting. "I'm fine." She says while on her phone. "Are you sure?" "Y-Yes... how about you?" "I'm good." Billie looks at you wiggles her brows. "How much did you drink?" She asks me. "Hmm not much like a quarter of it? You?" "I think the same." Billie puts her legs up on the sofa her heel under her. "Looks like someone needs to go badly." I tease. "N-no I don't." I laugh and her face gets red. "You're so cute." She shyly smiles at you and continues on her phone. "Well I'm going to prepare lunch." "What are you making?" "Don't know yet, wanna help?" Billie hesitates a little but then gets up. I look in the fridge and pantry trying to decide what to eat. Billie grabs her crotch quickly. I smirk watching her from the corner of my eye. She doesn't know I've noticed. "Baby?" "Hmm?" She quickly takes her hand away. "How about a salad?" "Okay yeah sounds good." "Do you want to wash the veggies?" "I'm good. I'll help cut them after." I smirk knowing if she touched water, she'd have an accident. I get out the lettuce, spinach, carrots and tomatoes. I place them in a colander and begin washing. This was actually harder than I thought. "Fuck." I say under my breath. Now feeling pressure from the cold water running and hitting my skin. I feel hands snake around me causing me to jump. "Whoa you good?" Billie asks. "You just scared me is all." She rests her head on my shoulder. "I'm hungryyy." "Me too, I'm trying to go as fast as I can." Billie lets go of me quickly and gasps. I turn around seeing her hands holding herself and crossing her legs. "Aww poor baby gotta go so bad" She whimpers. "I c-can hold it." "If you say so." She stops holding and helps cut up the lettuce. I can tell it's getting to her, she seemed stressed. "Hey Bils, if it's too much, just let it go okay?" "I'm not losing our bet."

"This is sooo good!" The black haired girl moaned while stuffing her face with the salad. "well you helped." "I know but this is amazing!!" I chuckled. We take a few sips of our water. "How are you holding up?" I ask. "I'm good, sitting helps." "I agree." She giggles. We finished our food and cleaned up. Billie runs over to the sofa, heel under her moving back and forth. "Someone is desperate." I walk over to her. "Fuck!" She grabs herself. "Did you leak?" "N-no." "Move your hands." She moves them. "Wow good job I'm shocked you didn't. Good girl." She blushes hearing my praise. "You don't have to go?" "Kinda but I'm not nearly as desperate as you." I say. " No fair!! You need to drink more water!!" She shouts. "Okay fine fine, I'll drink more." I grab the tumbler and drink a little more. I grab hers realizing mine was a little lighter. "Now you gotta drink more, to even us out." "That's not fair you know I have a small bladder!" "Should've thought about it before you made the bet." Billie sighs and drinks slowly. Taking little sips while moving side to side. "There happy?" "Good. Now let's watch a movie." She nods and I sit closer to her arm around. "Let's watch IT." Billie's eyes went wide, "nooo I don't want to watch scary movies" "Cause you'll pee?" "N-no I just don't wanna." "I'll protect you if it's too scary okay? And I'll stop it." She gives in and cuddles to my side. 20 minutes into the movie Billie has her hands between her legs and squirming. "You good?" "Yeah Im fine." "If you say so." I also had to go badly but I wasn't as obvious as my girlfriend. "Fuck." She says under her breath. I watch her from the corner of my eye panicking. I decided to not ask her what happened, didn't want to embarrass her even more. A few minutes later there was a jumpscare, "SHIT!" Billie screams out and hides her face in my side. I couldn't help to laugh. "Not funny y/n." "Bils I jumped too, it was pretty scary." "Y/N?" "Hmm?" "I um leaked a little on the couch." I look over to her still holding her crotch. "Can you move baby?" She shakes her head. "Well I can't see it." "Nooo it's embarrassing!" "Okay fine, we can clean it up after the movie." We took small sips throughout the movie.

The movie had ended, I was bursting to go. Billie was still holding and moving side to side. "Bils, if it's too much- "I'm not letting you win." She says staring into my eyes. "But if it hurts I want you to go." "It doesn't." Her breathing gets erratic, now bouncing more. A dark spot forms on her tan sweatpants. "No no shit!" I got turned on seeing her leak." She whimpers and moans. "Fuck." she says under her breath. Billie gets up and there's a dark spot on the sofa. Her face turns bright red. "Don't worry babe, I'll clean it up." She nods and continues to hold now doing a little dance. "You're so hot." I say. "I-I don't know how much longer I can hold it." "Look at you just bursting to go." She whimpers. "Stop y/n!!" I chuckle at how much power I had over her. "Seems like the next time we go out to eat, you'll have that vibrator in your panties." "That won't happen." She says. "We'll see about that... come sit on my lap baby." Billie hesitates a little but then sits on me. I moan feeling her wet pants on my leg. "Shit." I say. We both look down seeing i had leaked a little. Billie smirks. "Maybe I'll win this." "Says the girl who leaked 3 times." Billie's cheeks flush and bites her lip. "Damn you're so sexy baby." I say. Now caressing her cheek. She whines. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She smiles and bats her lashes. I snake my hands on her front feeling the damp material. Billie squeezes her legs together. I chuckle and my hand goes up to her bladder. "No y/n don't you dare." "Or what?" Billie didn't say anything but hid her face in my neck. I slowly make circles on her lower abdomen then pressing lightly. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna piss myself." I feel a warm liquid spread on my lap. She ends up stopping it and gets up bouncing and pacing around. "Bils come back." "I know what you're trying to do." "If it makes you feel any better, I leaked too." I say. "Damn shit fuck!" Billie swears while frantically moving around. I too had to go badly but I was able to hold it better than my girlfriend. She crouches down head between her knees taking deep breaths.

It's now been 9 hours of holding. We both have leaked a few times, billie more so than myself. We both couldn't keep our hands away from holding. "I'm gonna win." Billie says. "I don't know, it seems like you already had a full on accident." "I did not! I still have to go." I look at her sweatpants, there's a dark trail going all the way down on both sides. We both reeked of urine but I wasn't going to clean up anytime soon. The sound or touch of water would make me burst. "How much did you drink?" I ask her. "Almost all of it." My eyes went wide. "Y/N please tell me you've drank the same amount." "Ummm." "Y/N?! THATS NOT FAIR!" "Okay okay I'll drink more." I take tiny sips.

A few minutes past and Billie is moving uncontrollably. She ends up sitting next to me. "I really gotta go." "Me too." I say holding. "Why don't we just let it out." I suggest. "No I'm not backing down so you can win." "Babe, I'm serious, calling off the bet." "Noo don't!!" "Baby.. I bring my hand on her bladder with the slightest touch she begins losing control. "No no damnit!" She shouts out. Seeing her lose control feeling the wet fabric on the sofa made me lose control too. I hear sniffles. "Hey Bils, look at me." She turns her back to me. "Baby, it's okay. You didn't lose." Billie turns around seeing my denim shorts soaked. "Wait I won?" "No baby, we both released at the same time." "So it's a tie?" I chuckle. "Whatever you say." "Did you just pee at the same time or did you really have to go?" "Umm a little bit of both." Billie sighs. "You okay?" "Yeah I'm just relieved." "So am I." She crawls on my lap both of us wet. She starts grinding on my thigh while sucking on my neck. "W-what are you doing?" I feel her smirk. "It's feels so good!!" She shouts out now grinding faster. "Keep going babe." Both of our breathing goes erratic then finally a loud moan escapes her lips. Throwing her head back. "Baby cum for me." I say with my hands gripping her waist. "Ughhh!" Billie moans out. I let her ride out her orgasm. "Thank you for that." She whispers. "That was hot." She smirks and starts unbuttoning my pants. "What are you doing?" "Just a little something.." she motions me to take off my pants and underwear. "Damn y/n you're so wet. Is this all from me?" Her eyes darken looking at me now on her knees in front of me. "I-I - She chuckles and runs a finger through my folds. "So wettt." I can't help to moan and buck my hips. She slowly sucks on her finger not breaking eye contact. "Please." "Please what?" "B-Billie.." She chuckles and slowly sucks my clit. "Shit!" "Mhmm so wet." She eats me out. Billie was never the type to take control but honestly this was hot, something I could get used to. "Don't cum until I say." She was skilled with her tongue, doing all of these patterns in different speeds. "Don't stop!" I say. She slides 2 fingers in pumping in and out while still sucking on my clit. I bring her head closer. Practically humping on her face. "Uhhhhh! Fuck BILS!" I scream out. She helps me ride out my orgasm. "Damn baby, didn't know you had it in you, I'll have to let you be in control more often." "Im still submissive but this was fun." She lays on my chest, both of us trying to get our breathing back to normal. Embracing each other before we had to clean up.