Shower

Billie

Oh shit... I say to myself. Waking up next to my girlfriend, still asleep. I felt my pants and blanket wet and cold. Fuck. I knew I should've gone before bed. I look over to my girlfriend, sound asleep. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. I carefully sit myself up and take the blanket off. My heart sank, it was worse than I thought. The wet spot traveled to where y/n was. I felt mortified. Y/N shifts around a bit. I froze. She mumbles and then goes back to sleep. I can't help to giggle, she's so cute. I felt gross and wet, this wasn't the first time either, y/n was never grossed out but this time it's also on her. "She's gonna leave me." I think to myself. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand, feeling teary eyed.

Y/N stretches her arms and opens her eyes. I stay still not knowing what to say or do. "Mhmm Babe?" She turns to me, has a worried look on her face. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" She reaches out to me but stops, looks down and realizes. "Hey it's alright." She cuddles me. "Bils, it's just piss, it's fine really. I can't help to feel embarrassed. "It's okay I promise." She pulls me into a hug. "Thank you." I say. "Of course babe, I love you." She pecks me on the lips. "So let's get ourselves cleaned up and then we can take care of this mess okay?" I nod. "Bils it's fine, I'm not mad." "I just feel bad." "Don't. Cmon let's shower together." She reaches her hand out to me. I take it and we walk to the bathroom. She turns on the water making sure the temperature is just right. I still had to go, the water wasn't helping either. I cross my legs. She turns around, "hey what's the matter?" "I um I don't know." She looks down at me. "Are you sure?" She smirks at me. I bite my lip. She snakes her hand down to my crotch. I start to grind on her hand desperately. "Oh so someone is needy hmm?" I nod. "Words." "Y-Yes I need you." I pull on her shirt. "Eager aren't we?" I blush. "Let's take it to the shower." She pulls away and gets undressed. "Aren't you gonna join me?" She says innocently. She lets the water flow down her hair tilting her head back. This girl loved to tease me. I quickly take off my clothes. I was nervous, as soon as I would get in, I will burst. "Hey babe, you okay?" She looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" She turns off the shower. "N-no I'm just I don't know.." "Hey tell me please. I wanna help."
I look at her, dripping wet from head to toe. Fuck I couldn't hold any longer. I tried holding it but it went past my hands. I stood there frozen. Y/N just stared at me. That's it she's leaving me. "Hey babe, why don't you come in here so you can wash up?" All I hear is my piss hitting the floor. I look down seeing a puddle forming beneath me. My feet were wet. "I-I'm sorry oh my god!" "Hey hey come here it's okay." She takes my hand and leads me to the shower. Turning the water on and washing my body. I was shocked. "So you wanna tell me what's going on? Do you think you need to see a dr?" "Umm no I'm okay." She continues washing my body. "Are you sure hmm?" "Y-Yeah." I look down at her, eyes staring deep into my soul. She washes my thighs seductively not breaking eye contact. Fuck this was hot, I could feel myself getting wet. Well technically I already was but even more so. "Someone is excited." "Huh?" "You're creaming babe." I look down and realize how turned on I am. "Don't be embarrassed babe, it's natural... let's clean you up."

I whimper at her words. My back hitting the cold wall. She leans closer to my center, licking seductively. "Oh my god." She smirks and licks again staring at me. "Mhmm yummy." "Oh fuck me already." "Patient love." I groan. She gets up facing me. Kissing my lips making me taste myself. I can't help to moan. Our hands are exploring each others bodies. Her hand snakes down to my core. Rubbing my clit. "Ohh my..keep going." I hold her hips. "You like that hmm?" I nod. "Y-yes.." "Good girl for using your words." She inserts a finger in me. "Oh god.." "Why don't you come for me?" "Mhmm fuck me harder." "Yeah? You like that?" "Yeah.." She thrusts her finger in me faster. I could tell I was close. I closed my eyes tilting my head back. Feeling the pleasure. "Oh my goddd...fuck." I feel her lips around my nipple, sucking my boob. "Eyes on me." I look down, the sight was enough to release." OH FUCKKK!" I buck my hips having the strongest orgasm I've ever had. My legs were shaking uncontrollably to where I almost fell. "Breathe babe breathe, you good?" "Y-yeah thank you." She embraces me into a hug while I catch my breath. "Good job, you did great Bils." She rubs my back. Then feeling her hands go lower squeezing my ass playfully. "Hey!" I pull away. "What?" "Don't act innocent!" She smirks at me. "Well then why don't you tell me what happened earlier?" "What?" "That you love pissing yourself." "Uh what? That's gross." She chuckles. "Why don't you stop acting so innocent?" She caresses my face. "It's okay babe, it doesn't bother me, in fact it was hot seeing you piss yourself." I can't help you let a moan out. "You're hot you know that?" She gets closer to my face. Feeling her hot breath on my lips. I nod. She chuckles before pulling me into a kiss. Hands groping my ass. She ends up spanking me causing me to jump. "You okay?" "Yeah I just was surprised is all... do it again please." "Hmm I don't know, do you deserve it?" "Um I think so?" "You think? You have to know for sure babe." "Yes I need a spanking." "Good. Hands on the wall facing it." I do what she says. "Well someone is dripping." She collects my arousal on her finger bringing it up to my lips. "Well?" She looks at me. I suck on her finger tasting myself. "Good girl." She pulls out her finger. "Now I'm gonna spank you three times, the safe word is red okay?" I nod. "Words babe." "Okay." "Good." She rubs and squeezes my ass. "God you're so perfect I love your body." She continues massaging it. Then all of a sudden she stops and I feel a light sting. "Mhmm." I can't help to moan. It felt good. "Two." She spanks me a little harder. "You okay babe?" "Yes.. keep going." "Okay this is the last one... three..." I feel a painful sting. She massages my left ass cheek where she spanked me. "Good job babe. You did good, you okay?" She turns me around facing her. "Y-yeah the last one hurt a lot.." "Did I hurt you??" She changes her tone in her voice, worriedly looking at me. "N-no y/n it's okay, it felt good." She sighs in relief.  "Well let's finish up our shower." I look around completely forgotten why we were in here in the first place. She looks at me, we both laugh knowing what I was thinking about.