Invasion Chapter 5: The Death Match of the Lunar Rendezvous

"Your Excellency, the entire 3rd and 4th Armored Divisions have been routed, and the b8 and b9 Infantry Divisions that have not yet taken up the battle request a change of attack mission"

It turned out that the 3rd and 4th Armored Divisions, which were responsible for attacking the enemy troops of Battery 4, were slow in progress and were discovered by the attacking troops of the invasion army, which abandoned the attack on Battery 4 and launched a focused strike on the armored divisions first, and the heavy firepower of the invasion army's long-range strikes, motorcycle troops' flanking attacks and fighting robots' raids consumed the living forces of the 3rd and 4th Armored Divisions in a very short time, and after holding on for an hour, the troops establishment finally collapsed. At this point, the infantry division responsible for the circuitous flanking attack was just approaching the battlefield.

Besides that, without reinforcements, the defenders of the rest of the bases, after resisting, abandoned their bases and approached towards the central base of the moon, and according to their intelligence, the main direction of the invasion army was also Battery 3 and 4 and the central base.

"Huo, what do you think?" Lieutenant General Vides asked his chief of staff helplessly.

"The first and second armored divisions are relatively smooth so far, but the casualties are also high. The central base has 3 armored divisions and 7 light divisions to assist in the defense, there is no great crisis for the time being, why don't we let the b8 and b9 divisions assist in flanking the enemy troops in Battery 3 and abandon Battery 4, which is already unusable anyway, we are just trying to stall for time."

"Oh," Lieutenant General Vidis pondered for half a minute, "order the b8 and b9 divisions to flank the enemy forces in Battery 3 and assist the 1st and 2nd Armored Divisions and the 102nd and 105th Light Mechanized Divisions that will be arriving soon, to make sure that this enemy force is completely destroyed, the time limit is until Battery 4 is lost, give Battery 4 Battery 4 commander Colonel Elixir to send an order to him to hold Battery 4 to the last man, if he gives up, I will definitely send him to court martial, if he dies, is the moon warrior"

Huo Xin frowned, opened his mouth to speak, but finally shook his head helplessly, there is no way, war inevitably produce abandoned pawns, "Moon Warrior" is after all a very high honor, and, in addition to honor, we may have nothing

The front line of Battery 3, the sword of punishment that once hung overhead finally fell, but the 102 and 105 light mechanics that withstood the deadly attack, the invasion force beyond the detection capabilities of Earth technology and long-range striking power almost decided the battle, the two mechanics ran at full speed, finally before the arrival of the third wave of attacks, close to the enemy's heavy fire positions. But the nightmare didn't end there. The two Light Mechanics, who had lost more than 50%, were facing 150 fighting droids in an almost one-sided duel.

The Light Mechanic Division's man-cycles, hovercrafts, and multi-purpose combat vehicles simply did not have the heavy firepower to penetrate alloy armor, and in terms of flexibility, although man-cycles and hovercrafts were much faster than armored soldiers, they still could not compete with the robots of the Atlantean Empire forces. Therefore, the Earth Army could not go any further with all its strength, and a large number of combat vehicles were reduced to rubble in front of the fighting robots.

From a distance, the giant heavy firepower machines of the Atlantean Empire reappeared, and powerful missiles were pointed at the rocket launcher positions.

Suddenly a unit of chariots appeared, completely unexpected the invading army, this unit is fierce and unusual, they passed through the heavy firepower positions at high speed, and, chariots were intercepted and scattered, like flies scurrying in the invading army positions

Apparently, the Atlantean Empire's marines were disrupted by this attack, and the fighting robots had to divide 50 of them to chase these chaos, and the original preparation of long-range strikes also once stopped

"Fuck, I'm from the 1st Armored Division, and there are no cowards under Colonel Faye. Think long-range strikes are going to wipe us out?" It turned out that this was the unit of the 1st Armored Division acting as an assault mission, which was completely broken up by long-range strikes during the first impact on the heavy fire positions of the Atlantean Empire, but the commander, Major Linden, gathered 500 combat vehicles and stormed the heavy fire positions in one go. Major Linden also understood that the firepower of 500 fighting vehicles could not possibly threaten the giant heavy firepower machinery of the Atlantean Empire, so he ordered the fighting vehicles to start barging through the position, deliberately causing chaos, a move that worked wonders, not only saving the First Division, but also successfully disrupting the rhythm of the invading army.

Fighting war robot blockade network finally appeared loopholes, the last three single motorcycle brigades of the light mechanized division seized the opportunity to break through the blockade, the melee began, such a melee for the light mechanized division with 13,000 combat units 102, 105, is undoubtedly a huge turnaround, the chaotic scene finally caused the miracle of ants biting the elephant, in the immediately following 20 minutes More than 60 robots of the invading fighting robot unit were reduced to scrap metal.

Meanwhile, in the frontal battlefield of the 1st Armored Division, the power of the group rocket artillery finally diminished, and although there were 150 fighting robots defending the heavy fire positions, the remaining 500 robots attacked the 1st Armored Division's line, and the divisional battle guard directly under Colonel Faye met them head-on as the last fighting force, and the group rocket artillery vehicle units began to fall back, as if preparing to reorganize their fire network. But, of course, the operation was not so easy, and the invading troops stuck dead to the retreating rocket car units, denying them a chance to get out.