Escape Chapter 17 - Sun Ming's Beat

"This is indeed very troublesome," Huo Xin listened to the introduction of Dibit, could not help but let out such a feeling, "Sun Ming is too rational, for people frenzy underestimated, that red star is definitely problematic, can not be 5 detectors are malfunctioning, must stop the landing plan "Huo Xin's brow wrinkled.

While Huo Xin was thinking, Dibit suddenly asked Maguire, "Colonel Maguire, I wonder if you had a partner called Tian Lu"

"En," Maguire's pupils suddenly contracted, and his face suddenly faded to blood

"What's wrong? Maguire, who is Tian Lu?" Huo Xin noticed Maguire's perversion

"En" Huo Xin turned his head to stare at Dibit, "what do you mean"

"Ah," Dibit sense couldn't help but jump up from his chair, "I don't know, I'm just in charge of delivering the message."

"Haha," Maguire suddenly laughed loudly.

"Sun, I was wrong about you, I really don't know if you are smart, or stupid." Huo Xin also sighed.

On the contrary, Dibit, who passed the message, was just like a fool

"He is smart, too smart" Maguire interjected, "Mr. Dibit, please go back and tell Sun Ming that you can't be too smart, he doesn't even need Tian Lu to stimulate me. To use my life to, douse those fanatics, just say it directly, if this life of mine if it can save the Ark fleet."

"I'll go," said Huo Xin, "you are still young and capable, live well, the Ark Fleet still needs you."

"En," Maguire bowed his head as if thinking about something, suddenly a wave of the hand, the exact hand knife hit the back of Huo Xin's neck, Huo Xin was caught off guard, and fell to the ground.

"Oh, not I crazy, this thing in addition to I really can not complete a few people, and again" Maguire paused, the eyes of a longing look, "Lieutenant General, the ark more inseparable from you, ah, no you ark will be chaotic" help Huo Xin lie on the sofa, Maguire turned head, "Sun Ming, there is nothing for you to give me?"

"Oh," Dibit hurriedly took out a gun, a few energy cartridges and a messenger.

"Low energy weapons, Sun Ming is not bad, he still remembered the order not to harm civilians" Maguire weighed the gun in his hand, lightly laughed, pulled open the door and walked out.

At this time, in the bridge of the "dinosaur", ignoring Sun Ming's warning, Rogers stubbornly ordered the landing, the consensus is that we have come over the anti-matter space, still afraid of such a beautiful red star?

So, all the landing work is being carried out, the "Committee" of technicians instead of soldiers, Sun Ming sitting on the side, throwing a small disc, eyes flashing cold light. Maguire, ah, hurry up, give you another five minutes, or I'll do it.

"A member of the Baath Party reported that a military dictatorship had escaped from the fourth district.

"What's wrong with these warlords and the defense team?" asked Rogers.

A smile appeared on Sun Ming's face, he finally did it. This time it's really going to be on my beat.

"More than 20 people were all knocked out by low energy weapons," said the party member in charge of communications.

"Only one person got out, Colonel Maguire, and the other is Lieutenant General Huo Xin is also missing."

Sun Ming interjected, "Abandon the landing plan, you are too fanatical to understand the horrors of the universe, you may represent the majority opinion, but, after all, you do not understand the situation."

"What are you saying? You're framing the spirit of democracy," Lacey scolded.

"What's going on? What the hell do you know?" Rogers realized something was wrong.

"Someone shot down the defense guards and took an air-to-air fighter," the party member in charge of communications shouted again.

"Shoot that plane down," Lacey ordered immediately.

"But we are not familiar with the weapon system, only the military can operate it", replied the technician.

"Auto-attack, use auto-attack."

"The Space Hawk can survive a flurry of gunfire without damage, how can you possibly hit it with an automatic attack", Sun Ming said, tossing the disk in his hand.

"Sun Ming, what does he want? Escape to the Guardian?" Rogers asked.

"I'll tell you myself," the image of Maguire suddenly appeared on the big screen, "you all listen up, all my compatriots, I will only say two things, take up a few minutes, first, please cherish the rare life. Please remember that we are the hope of the continuation of the civilization of the Earth, our lives are not our own, we all have no right to waste. Second, you all know this beautiful red star, but you know what is behind this red star? Well, I bet my life to see what this red star is? In this 10 minutes, please watch quietly, do not do anything, I will see everything sent back to the "

"Delete it," Lacey began to scream furiously.

"No, he has an exemption code, we can't control it," said the technician.

"What for? The people who are so proud of their freedom and democracy want to block the information," Sun Ming asked coldly.