Homeland Chapter 4 The Golden Age

In February of the first year of Sha Xing, with the support of the military and the technological elite, the consul system was formally established in Sha Xing, and the military system came to an end, while Huo Xin became the first consul of the Sha Xing Republic. In May of the first year, the Children's Training Law was enacted, and all children under the age of 16 were taken away from their families by the newly established government training institutions for the reason of concentrating on cultivating outstanding talents, and education was centralized; in July, the Anti-Inheritance Law was enacted, abolishing the right of inheritance, nationalizing the property of all extinct individuals, and strictly limiting the scope and number of property gifts; in September, the Marriage and Reproduction Law was enacted, abolishing the right of marriage, and strictly limiting the scope and number of property gifts. In September, the law on marriage and childbirth was promulgated, which abolished the concept of joint marital property and encouraged childbirth, and children were raised by social education institutions from birth, eliminating parental guardianship and maintenance obligations.

Mr. Stein wrote his magnum opus, "Human Endowment of Human Rights.

Mr. Stein's idea of "human empowerment and human rights" swept through the Shah Sing society and gradually gained wide recognition. In February of 2003, based on the idea of "human empowerment and human rights", the ruling government of Hossein issued another decree to implement the "citizenship system", the main content of which is that people have equal opportunities from birth, and until the age of 16, the period of education is unified by the educational institutions. Until the age of 16, a person is raised and educated in a uniform manner by the educational institutions, and this period is called the natural person, who does not enjoy freedom and has no rights.

After the age of 16, a person leaves the educational institution and starts to live independently, and this stage is called civilian. Citizens enjoy freedom and political rights, citizens can participate in elections, can enter politics, can enter the parliament, and more importantly, if good enough, citizens can join the military.

Since the coup d'état of the Ark, military status has become a synonym for honor, and no profession in society has earned more respect and trust than the military. The military system establishes a high sense of honor, and any behavior that damages the image of the military will be punished extremely severely, and the soldiers in this environment are indeed the best in human society.

It is worth mentioning that another group of people are the public servants of the Republic's ruling government. Public servants in the Sha Xing Republic must be citizens, and public servants enjoy extremely high remuneration and treatment, and apart from the military, there is hardly another profession in the whole society that can be compared with public servants.

On New Year's Day of the 5th year, the Republic held a grand celebration to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the landing on the planet Sand. After these five years, the new Sand society has taken shape, and both the family reform and the "citizenship system" have gained wide recognition. At the same time, in terms of physical construction work, the human colonization of Sandstar has reached 9 million square kilometers, and the entire Sandstar Arctic lake zone has been completely transformed into vegetated land. In terms of cosmic space, the exploration of the eighth star system of the Andromeda system, named the Desert Galaxy, was completed, and small space stations were established on the two moons of Sandy. The prelude of the golden age began to play.

At this time, the population of Sandy reached 200 million, the Arctic ecological transformation circle took shape, the Antarctic base began to be built, and the base construction reached the level of the five major planetary bases of the Earth era, the 7th planet of the Desert Galaxy, Gobi, the 9th planet The 7th planet, Gobi, the 9th planet, Swamp and the 15th planet, Icy Plains, have all established manned bases, and the expedition has spread all over the surrounding star systems of the Desert Galaxy.

In the year 13, the "Third Space Program" of the Sand Star Fleet Exploration Department was launched, and from 13 to 15 years, 30 unmanned probes were destroyed. In the year 16, the "force field shield" system was developed, which is a pure energy shield that cannot resist the antimatter attack, and was made to simulate the "white hole" repulsion field. After the invention of this system, at the end of the same year, the 31st unmanned detection in the third space was an unprecedented success, capturing a large amount of antimatter.

In 19 A.D., the Arctic Shield, the largest force field shield system, was activated, isolating the human life sphere from the harsh sandy environment and making the shield a springtime paradise.

In 20 years, the "Antarctic Shield" was activated, and the population of the planet reached 300 million.

In the year 23, the antimatter engine was successfully developed, and mankind obtained a new energy system beyond nuclear energy.

In 25 A.D., the third space manned exploration was successful again, and the pilot was kept awake through the "black hole white hole tunnel".

In 28 A.D., the third space star map was partially mapped, and mankind began to master the universe beyond its own space.

In 30 A.D., Hoxin died at the age of 76, and the second Consul, Faye, left to serve as an advisor to the Sandstar Space Fleet.

The new consul was Krishnan, 29 years old, born in Sandstar, grew up in the public training system and citizenship system. This young man gained the affection of the Council of Elders, especially Elder Yamamoto of the Ark Fleet, with his keen insight and planning ability. Faye still recognizes this outstanding young man and calls him a "genius ruler"

The period from the first year to the 30th year of the Sand Star is known as the splendid "Golden Age" of the Sand Star civilization