Invasion Chapter 16: The End of the Lunar Rendezvous

In space, the vast fleet battle had entered a new balance

Immediately after the success of the sneak attack, Lt. Gen. Muse's fleet collapsed again under the blows of the Atlantean Empire's main fleet, and Lt. Gen. Muse himself was killed instantly when a missile hit the bridge. The defensive formation under the command of Lt. Gen. Ramkovshinsky entered a state of even attrition under the siege of the First and Main Fleet of the Atlantean Empire, and a large number of ships were destroyed one after another, and the spherical formation became smaller and smaller, but the Earth Fleet, which had vowed to fight to the death, still maintained a strong resistance against the invading forces

"As long as we are alive, we have to prove to the enemy that we are an existence that cannot be ignored", Lieutenant General Ramkovshinsky encouraged his men.

Also alive, Lieutenant General Hoxin did not want the enemy to be aware of his existence, and as the temporarily conscripted Special 1, Special 2 and Special 3 fleets took off and lifted off, the "Dinosaur", "Gods" and "Guardians "The three behemoths also slowly flew up with the fleet, and the Yamamoto frigate group and Maguire air-to-air fighter group, which also belonged to the "Ark" fleet, vaulted around the giant ships.

Earth warships can not be compared with the Atlantean Empire's warships, Huo Xin in the organization of the "Ark" fleet, completely abandoned to heavy armor and strong firepower of the main ship, all escort ships are light ships. And the "Space Eagle" led by the ace pilots is Huo Xin configuration of intelligent warplanes, this kind of warplanes in ordinary air combat is not very useful, because with the level of artificial intelligence of Earth technology, the so-called intelligent avoidance can only avoid some obvious obstacles, if the obstacle course, may be useful, but the real battle, the pilot is to rely on their own judgment and maneuvering to avoid attacks. However, coincidentally in the battle against the Atlantean Empire, lightly armored, weak firepower fighters are forced to fight at the extreme speed of 110 times the speed of light, in this no reaction time speed, intelligent evasion rather than the pilot is much more reliable,, Huo Xin choose this above purely light configuration has two important premises.

First, according to Major Sun Ming's research on, the Atlantean Empire seems to have not solved the problem of using pure energy shields on small combat units.

Second, the super firepower and armor of the three giants configuration completely compensates for the lack of striking power of light ships and fighters

The Atlantean Empire's detection capability clearly surpassed that of Earth, and it would be almost impossible to escape under their close surveillance. Just as the three defense fleets took off, the Atlantean Empire's long-range strike fleet quickly shifted to near-Earth orbit over Siberia, and the two combat fleets also split off from the Atlantean Empire's main fleet and were arranged on the two flanks of the long-range strike fleet.

As a result, the defense fleet was hit hard before it left the atmosphere, and the freezing Siberian ice field seemed to turn into a pot of boiling hot water, and countless cities were caught in the fire with the fierce battle.

"The Ark fleet avoided both sides of the battle and flew low under the cover of the Wehrmacht fleet, gradually bypassing the burning skies of the northern hemisphere. Finally, when Lt. Gen. Huo Xin received the report that "there is no Imperial fleet in space", his strong hand finally came down hard and "go" the Ark fleet shot into the vast expanse of the The universe

In space, the losses of the Earth fleet finally reached 90%, and Lt. Gen. Rumkiewczynski and the remaining 5,000 soldiers gave their last salute to the Earth, disappearing in the flash of the ion cannon.

On the earth, the end of the world has come to let out the panic of the human heart, devout believers begging for the last salvation of the gods, the cowardly escape into the mountains.

On a beautiful Australian farm, a retired Star Military Alliance admiral and his wife are accompanying a beautiful woman leisurely drinking afternoon tea. In the distance, an eleven-year-old boy of Chinese descent is gleefully riding a pony, running in the boundless grassland, "Mom, look I can ride a horse, Uncle Verdis, did you really give me this pony? " In the wind comes the sound of carefree laughter.

End ofthe first season, please look forward to the second season: the escape