Invasion Chapter 10: The Fleeing Legion

The wall of the room turned into a large screen, a young man wearing glasses appeared on the screen, "Hello three, my name is Sun Ming, first of all, starting from the appearance of the Atlantean Empire fleet, the Atlantean Empire fleet was suddenly appeared in the detection range of the original scout 007 detection satellite, and the scouts around 007 018, 242, and 139 had not found any traces before, and the space probe we developed had measured a huge space energy fluctuation before their appearance.

This shows that the Atlantean Empire fleet came to the solar system in one FTL space jump. They have mastered the technology of super large-scale collective space jumps. Secondly, the Atlantean First Fleet's attack on the five planetary bases was also a sudden attack, also using space jumps, so it can be seen that they also mastered the technology of small-scale precise space jumps in the same star system. "

"Ah" Admiral Vidis could not help but shout out, this conclusion was obviously more than his psyche could bear.

"Not necessarily" replied Brigadier General Faye, "having the technology to make both super massive collective space jumps and small precise space jumps within the same star system is not the same as saying that they are capable of using both technologies at the same time"

"Faye," Hoxin picked up, "even if the main fleet of the Atlantean Empire were to jump in batches to approach the battlefield, the difference would be small"

"Commodore Faye, as the only one here who has faced the Atlantean Empire's fighting droids on the battlefield, how do you evaluate them?" Sun Ming, however, did not spare Faye.

"Uh, very good, reasonable firepower and armor match, in terms of mobility is a miracle, I can't imagine a combat body can be the same as our infantry in terms of reaction speed, if not using the advantage of intensive firepower, it's impossible for ordinary combat troops to hit them, their driver's operational ability and reaction power are several times higher than ours "

"You are wrong" Sun Ming said, "their drivers' abilities are not necessarily stronger than our troops, that miraculous mobility is unmanned operated intelligent robots"

"What? Are you saying that my First Division was destroyed by a group of puppets" Faye couldn't help but jump up.

"In a certain sense, it can be understood that way," Sun Ming did not deny it at all, "but, according to our speculation, the intelligence of these intelligent robots has been very high, close to a fully conscious body, able to cope with conventional combat, it can also be said that they also have self-awareness warriors, but in tactical command as if still done by civilized beings"

"That's impossible," Faye retorted, with the image of Wyatt and the others fighting in the blood before his eyes, and the invading robots were unmanned puppets

"This is very possible, please recall, all moderate duel, whether it is blockade or charge, the Earth forces have heavy losses, only when the scene appears some unconventional, for example, White's charge car brigade of irregular harassment, chariot guard surprise attack, infantry special forces close blast, the invasion forces appear a lot of losses, which is not fully aware of typical of a lack of physical strain," Sun Ming said insistently.

"I" Faye finally sat back in dismay, his face pale and terrible, as if the blood that flowed out when he lost his right arm was now really flowing out of his body.

"Well," Vidis finally couldn't help himself, "what exactly do you want by inviting us here? Why are you telling us this? Is it just to humiliate those of us who were defeated by robots?"

"You want to tell us that this is a war we can't win," Huo Xin asked slowly.

"Oh, that's right," Song Jie's face was still smiling, "FTL space jumps, near fully conscious AI, pure energy shields, and the hidden civilization of the Atlantis Empire, this is an asymmetrical war, we don't have a chance to win! "

Although already understand the answer, but when hearing someone put this fact out, Vedis, Huo Xin, Faye three people are involuntarily shaken.

"Alas" in the silence of the three people, Song Jie long sigh, said, "If they come 10 years later, I guarantee that they have no return" "His voice suddenly became a little different, the three people looked up, Song Jie That abnormal expression, within three years to rise in the political arena, even the support of the Chinese group, is not an ordinary person can easily do ah! Now Song Jie is like a sword out of the sheath.

"Oh," Song Jie apparently realized that his own disorder, then said, "I want to ask you all, in the current situation, the entire Earth civilization of the fruit will be where to go"

"I'm afraid that surrender will not be accepted, the Atlantean Empire in the immigration base massacre practices, clearly shows their thinking, only to fight to the death, you better not make any illusions, right?" Faye said.

"Oh, Commodore Faye misunderstood," Song Jie did not get angry at all, then said, "we once proposed in the Interstellar Alliance, the organization of escape legions"