Escape Chapter 5: The Trident Appears

A strong light flashed in the void, and three huge figures suddenly appeared in this space

"Prepare to attack immediately, frigate group unlock the interface, fighter fleet out, God of Gods Divine Punishment activated, silos fully charged, all use strategic nuclear missiles, Dinosaur's Dragon Tooth system guns fully fired." Sun Ming arranged the pre-battle preparations, and soon, a carefully constructed ambush circle was spread around the space jump point. Sun Ming saw that everything was ready, frankly leaned back in his seat, the invasion fleet let's dance the dance of death again

Time flew by, when space shifted a little bit, Sun Ming saw the space monitor beating wildly

"Coming, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, divine punishment" The sky is full of missiles launched towards the void in front of us

Thousands of fighters flew past like thunder.

"Dragon's teeth" from the "dinosaur" suddenly shot out 12 beams of light, but it is the long-lost ion cannon array, the end of the beam is a group of just materialized battleship

Eindhoven could not believe his eyes, like a nightmare, the light of the space jump has not dissipated, before the eyes is already a stunning nuclear explosion, as if his fleet is directly from the Zeus point jumped to hell, fortunately their own prudent orders have been open energy shields

However, things did not end there, the next instant, the powerful beam destroyed the remaining shields and turned the medium-sized ships into cosmic dust!

The small craft that caused so much headache to the invasion fleet brought a third shadow of death, this time, even the main ships were destroyed by dozens

"Trident", "Trident" of honor, "Trident" of glory, "Trident" of the Lunar rendezvous. The attack is back.

"Eindhoven recovered from the shock and began to gather the remaining troops. 11,000 ships of the First Fleet of the Atlantean Empire were left with less than 200 main ships and 500 light ships after several battles, looking at the wreckage of the frigates next to them.

A moment of hesitation on the battlefield was a fatal mistake, and Eindhoven immediately paid the price for the lapse in concentration. The light frigates of the Ark fleet under Yamamoto's command appeared behind the invasion force and hit the thrusters of 500 of the invasion force's light ships with a precise gun salvo.

"Eindhoven finally showed his warrior spirit and excellent command ability in the moment of life and death.

"Ignore the light ships and small craft, it's those three giant ships, kill them and the Earthlings will be extinct".

"Fire the guns at this point." Precise tactical judgment.

The same powerful death beams cut through the darkness of the universe again, but this time the end point was the giants of the Earth Army.

Before the invading army's beam hit the Earth battleship, a light curtain suddenly unfolded, and the powerful destructive force fell on the light curtain, and the entangled energy struggled for several seconds, and finally finally disappeared together helplessly.

"Pure energy shield" Eindhoven could not help but scream out.

At the same time, the "Guardian" bridge, Faye's mouth skimmed, "Sun Ming indeed some ability, the Guardian burst forward timing is calculated very precisely, it is difficult to imagine that a person can calculate so many things before the war".

It turns out that the "Guardian" is equipped with a pure energy shield "Aegis". Of course, although the difference seems to be small, but the "Aegis" and the Atlantean Empire fleet shield is actually incomparable: first, "Aegis" can not be as long as the invasion fleet shield stable maintenance, the duration can not exceed Secondly, Aegis can only defend one side, not all-round protection like the invasion fleet. However, the strength of Aegis's defense in a single direction exceeds that of the invasion fleet's shields, otherwise it would not have been possible to completely defend the invasion fleet's main ships from a barrage of gunfire.

This reason, of course, Eindhoven will not know, with his own tactical sense, in the frontal attack was intercepted by the shield the next second, he immediately gave the missile attack order. To attack the other two giant ships, he did not believe that all the giant Earth ships are equipped with such shields, if that is the case, the other two battleships should not fall back and let this ship alone to resist their own gun flak

"With Sun Ming's sneer, the Gods' "Divine Punishment" system erupted again almost at the same time as the invasion fleet fired its missiles, this time all of them were interceptor missiles. Interceptor missiles, a time, "Gods" and "dinosaur" surrounded by the interceptor missiles completely closed, late invasion missiles disappeared in the curtain!

While successfully defending the invasion fleet, the firepower of the three giant ships of the Earth Army poured into the main invasion ships, while Yamamoto's frigate group and the "Space Eagle" Maguire's fighter brigade used the speed advantage to strike the invasion army's flank and rear, and the not so powerful firepower made the enemy ships lose power. After two rounds of attack and defense, there were only 40 Atlantean ships left in the main force.

Looking at the decreasing number of invasion ships, a smile finally appeared on Sun Ming's face, "Gods left full rudder, Dragon's teeth right full rudder, into a three-headed snake formation"

"Three head snake" Huo Xin froze for a moment, "a roundabout side attack?"