Escape Chapter 13 Seeds of Unrest

"Due to the mass migration of civilians into the Guardians and Dinosaurs after the destruction of the Gods, this has put a serious burden on the poor accommodations. Now, it is impossible to imagine the daily life of the civilians, they are crammed into a very small room with 8 to 10 people, without any form of entertainment, and there are few opportunities for work, and there are very few places for activities, and they are also overcrowded" In the bridge of the Dinosaur, Lawyer Rogers, as the representative of the civilian committee, complained to Huo Xin, "What is more What is intolerable is that even the food is now rationed and cannot meet basic needs. On behalf of 113 million civilians, I would like to question you senior figures, where exactly do you plan to take us? Is there a complete plan and arrangement or not?"

"That's enough," said Faye, who had come by shuttle to participate in this conversation, "Shut up, what do you know? Do you know how big the universe is? Do you know what kind of planet is suitable for human habitation? Do you know how many things 120 million people eat in a day?"

"I don't know" Rogers was very frank and firm, "but I know one thing, human freedom and the voice of the people are above everything"

There was a loud applause from the civilian delegation.

"Idiot," Faye had to curse.

There were a few more ear-splitting boos, apparently arranged by these delegations on purpose

"Please be quiet and listen to me for a few moments," said Huo Xin, and the scene quieted down, "It has been three months since we returned to our own space, but due to the inability to use FTL navigation, we are moving slowly and have only traversed three star systems so far, and none of these three star systems have any planets suitable for human Survival of the planet, we have not found a suitable home planet, so we have to continue to search"

"As for the problem of the survival environment, there is nothing we can do, after all, whatever the reason, after the destruction of the Gods, we can only use two giant ships to carry all the people, we can find a way to clean out the warehouses and such, which may be able to alleviate it a little, but it is impossible to solve it completely"

"Unless we throw some people into space" Faye said

"Oh," Huo Xin laughed and continued, "the food problem is because the space garden system is not working well, it was thought that a miniature material circulation system could be established within the giant ship, relying on the energy in the universe to make food, water and oxygen can be circulated indefinitely. However, now, the soil of the space garden can not grow enough fruit, and the situation is getting worse, fortunately, the water cycle and oxygen cycle is not a problem for the time being, we have used the emergency reserve food, so, the daily consumption must be strictly controlled."

"Can this be interpreted as the plan is too hasty," Rogers asked.

"Must I make it clear, then, well, you are really too incompetent, you enjoy the taxpayers' money, to live a comfortable life, when the aliens invaded, tens of millions of troops actually in a few days to be defeated, let us flee hard, billions of people on Earth died, taxpayers' money to raise incompetent soldiers, it is really a failure "I'm sorry," Rogers said.

"Wait a minute, Mr. Rogers" Yamamoto said "Please be careful what you say, your words attack not only us, but also the tens of millions of brave soldiers who died in battle, you'd better take back your words"

"They are just as incompetent."

"Bang", Faye's left hook hit Rogers hard on the jaw

"Good shot," applauded the officers on the bridge.

With the left hand, he had not completely lost his mind, and although he was easily irritated, he always remained at least one point sober. If it was the right hand of the alloy righteousness, I'm afraid that will be on the spot intracranial hemorrhage. Sun Ming felt a sense of excitement as my stage unfolded.

"Mr. Rogers," the delegation's entourage did not panic, but simply ran over and picked up Rogers, only then realizing that even with the left hand, Rogers was unconscious

"I think we should stop this conversation for a while and let both sides calm down," said a fat man from the delegation.

"Okay then, you guys go back first, everyone really needs to calm down." Huo Xin had to nod, the furious Faye was already blocked by Yamamoto and Maguire.

Trapped, Huo Xin, you finally had a miscalculation too. Looking at the departing delegation, Sun Ming revealed an imperceptible smugness, these guys were definitely not here for dialogue.

"Boring," Sun Ming stood up and walked towards the exit

A few minutes later, in the office of the civilian committee, Rogers, who had a swollen half-face, high-fived with a few other people.

"Oh, it went really well, this group of GIs did it with a little stimulation, as long as we post the video to the civilian district's network and see the representatives of the civilians being brutalized by the barbarians, we can drum up these crowds, and then, we will lead them to seize power and manipulate the whole fleet in our hands. The war is over and the military system of power should be terminated, which is in line with the requirements of a civilized society.

"Our slogan is against violence and military dictatorship, the more vicious they are, the better for us," Fatty said.

"You should be glad, otherwise, you won't have a life to talk here." A cold voice suddenly came from the corner

"Who is it?" Several people jumped up nervously