Homeland Chapter 9: The Rebel Army Rises Again

"After the duel, the remaining uprising fighters once again turned to the underground struggle, due to the death of the Prophet Tozai, resulting in the Windstar resistance organization became chaotic, there were three resistance leaders who announced their succession to the name of the Prophet Tozai, this is the famous era of the three Prophets in the history of Windstar

"The three prophets Tozai did not attack each other for leadership, they took the position of recognizing each other and then worked separately in a noble competition, a competition that achieved the glory of the era of the three prophets, the exiled warriors rejoined the organization and, continued to expand the organization.

"A group of the most courageous tribesmen threw themselves into the camp of the Thunder Star people and became willingly the lackeys of the Thunder Star people, causing the Thunder Star people to mistakenly believe that the Wind Star people had given up the struggle and were willing to be slaves, and that those who attempted to resist were only a few, so the Thunder Star Emperor canceled the plan of genocide.

"The female Tozai of the Lokha tribe is one of the three prophets who contributed the most, she discovered the nen crystal mine and used it to create a crystal ball, the Windstar civilization's epoch-making intentional energy stage came, the crystal ball is the only non-living body that can create an intentional field, it can absorb the intentional waves sent out for storage, operation and amplification after processing, people can put Intentional waves into the same crystal ball, you get a collection of people's intentional energy powerhouse, using this function, the newborn Windstar people can quickly obtain intentional energy, which makes the individual's ability to quickly improve.

"The era of the three prophets was the golden age of Windstar's idea civilization, and all this happened quietly under a peaceful and calm atmosphere, waiting until 50 years after the battle of the Tiantai continent, the three prophets died one after another, the new prophet Tozai obtained the approval of the three prophets, the resistance was unified again, and Windstar civilization continued to accumulate its own power: crystal balls were widely used in various fields, and giant crystal ball-powered space warships were on the agenda. After four more generations of Prophet Tozai's efforts, the Windstar civilization has finally accumulated enough power to master the immense power of their own civilizational system.

"The development of the Thunder Star civilization was at this point in the bottleneck stage, although the conquest of the entire invasion army galaxy of planets, however, the inability to cross the space limit, making them no longer able to expand, and how the Thunder Star Emperor did not expect to destroy their own is the meek Wind Star people

"At the beginning of the war, the Wind Star Rebellion attacked and Ideas Energy Weapons completely crushed the Thunder Star army, who drove their space battleships into the universe and crushed the Thunder Star conquering army

"The defeat of the conquering army greatly shook the society of Thunderstar, and the rulers of Thunderstar realized for the first time that they were facing an opponent of equal strength, and that the one-sided massacre would never happen again, and that the Windstar people might hit Thunderstar's homeland, and the Emperor of Thunderstar urgently mobilized the elite space fleet to defend Thunderstar, and at the same time, the major Thunderstar family guards and the Thunder Emperor's close guards formed a conquering army to meet them. Windstar Fleet

"The two fleets fought a fierce battle. Although the Windstar fleet had magical tactics, it was incomparable to the Thunderstar civilization in terms of group combat experience, and it was also inferior in numbers. The guards of the major families have left the battlefield. At this time, the elite forces of the Cosmic Fleet arrived at the battlefield, and the Windstar Fleet was unable to fight against them and withdrew to the Windstar homeland.

"The biggest result of the Battle of the Two Stars was the killing of the Emperor of Thunder Star. After the death of the Emperor of Thunderstar, a civil war would break out among the major families for the throne. Generally, after a few years of civil war, a powerful new emperor would ascend to the throne, whereupon the rest of the major families obeyed the rule of the new emperor until the emperor abdicated.

"As this Thunder Star Emperor died too suddenly, the major families immediately fell into a complex internal struggle, and the elite cosmic fleet had to be stationed near the Thunder Star, waiting for the new emperor to ascend to the throne. The Windstar people seized this opportunity, while manufacturing new warships, training new warriors,, established a new army command system, a new establishment, summarized new attack tactics, and stockpiled new intentional energy crystals.

"Everything for tomorrow's war."