Homeland Chapter 12: The Platinum Age

The year 31 of the Sand Dollar, the encounter with the Wind Star civilization, which served as the end of the golden age of the rapid development of the Sand Star mechanical civilization, and at the same time, opened a new era of the idea civilization, and the following 50 years were called the more glorious "Platinum Age"

Fortunately, the consul of the Platinum Age, Kerry, was a very perceptive person, and he had an innate sense of the power of the mind, which was undoubtedly of great use to the development of the mind civilization of Sandy Star. With the support of the people, Krinan quickly concentrated the special functionaries in Sand Star to form the first batch of experimenters who contacted the Prophet's crystal ball. These people spent half a year to gradually master the way to communicate with the crystal ball and find the key to open the intentional civilization. Krishnan himself became one of the second group of 500 experimenters who learned this skill. Of the 500 people, only 80 succeeded in communicating with the crystal ball and felt the tremendous intentional energy contained therein, and soon, Krishnan came to the forefront, surpassing the first group of experimenters in understanding the crystal ball instead.

Slowly, with Krishnan as the core formed a group of pioneers of the idea civilization, they learned from the crystal ball to exercise the idea ability, and, began to look for ways to use these energies, on the other hand, the selection of new experimenters also began, the more disappointing is that no matter how many people organized to participate in the experiment, only about 15% can quickly communicate with the crystal ball, and the rest of the people, no matter The rest, no matter how much exercise, are unable to progress. Experts believe that it is likely that these people's mental potential has completely degraded and cannot be reactivated.

Soon, Krishnan found that there was an upper limit to the accumulation of mental energy, and the same problem existed in other experimenters, so the genius consul and other pioneers studied a set of methods to measure the innate mental power of children, and soon applied it to the public training system, selected the children with excellent mental power to focus on training, by special personnel to teach them to exercise mental power, the work achieved remarkable results These children soon reached the same level of mental ability as the pioneers, and they continued to improve.

In the year 36, the first batch of the new Sasquatch with mental ability reached the age of 16, and were granted citizenship directly, and served the Sasquatch Cosmic Fleet as civil servants in the Department of Mental Energy. In the following years, a number of people with mental abilities emerged, and with the support of Consul Krishnan, the Department of Mental Energy soon became the most dynamic department of the Sand Star Fleet.

The contribution of the Department of Ideas in the development of the Ideas civilization is beyond doubt, fully worth the huge investment in it by the Sand Star society. In just a few years, the three basic skills of the Ideas civilization: telepathy, prophecy and nimble power have formed a system, which has been mastered by the majority of the Ideas ability.

Sand yuan 38 years, the exploration team discovered the nen crystal mine, the next year, according to the prophetic crystal ball, the Ministry of Ideas can imitate the first batch of crystal ball, sand star ideology civilization went through the experimental stage, no longer limited to those children with high mental power, more ordinary children can also be in the ordinary public training institutions to receive the ideological ability to enlightenment, the ideological ability to cultivate began to scale. However, after the scale of training, people have confirmed a law, among all the children, only about 10% of people can stimulate the potential of mental energy, the rest of the people in any case can not understand this spiritual power, so the 10% of the favorites are called "the chosen one" chosen by the heavens.

Sand 50 years, the number of Chosen reached 10 million, such a large base, so that the ability of the idea civilization has been fully developed, among the Chosen, telepathy, prophecy has been very common, the idea of power has also reached a similar car-sized objects can be moved, sand star idea civilization has taken shape, from the stage of enlightenment into the practical stage.

In the idea of the civilization of high-speed development at the same time, sand star people did not forget their mechanical civilization, sand 52 years, the cosmic fleet exploration department submitted 128 "black hole white hole" tunnel detailed coordinates, 55 years, the Department of Astronautics completed the third space FTL flight experiment, proved that from the third space antimatter space directly into the second This discovery has made the cosmic voyage of the Shahs more rapid.

In terms of energy, although intentional energy power was advocated by many Sky Selectors, Consul Krishnan still vetoed this method because the Sand Star people could not compare with the Wind Star people in terms of mental power. And, the mechanical civilization's energy system, from nuclear energy to antimatter energy is not inferior to the intentional energy power, to know, the intentional energy drive once seriously affect the Wind Star people and Thunder Star people's combat efficiency, intentional energy reserves are also more time-consuming than the mechanical civilization's energy system, as the original mechanical civilization creatures, there is no need to give up their strengths to imitate the intentional civilization. Therefore, by the year 60 after Sha Yuan, the antimatter engine solved the problems of safety, large-scale production and fuel supply, and became the energy system of the Sand Star civilization.

In terms of matter, besides acquiring a large amount of antimatter in the third dimension, the Cosmic Fleet Scientific Research Department also discovered a large number of new elements and mastered artificial manufacturing methods, and in this field, the ability of the Ideon civilization to transform the internal structure of matter played a key role. Among the many new substances, the more attention is artificially manufactured super-gravity matter black element, this black element substance should reach the level of the mass of the black hole, although in normal space, it maintains the existence of less than 0.001 seconds, but this 0.001 seconds can change the laws of normal space, the simplest and most practical one, change the trajectory of light. The theory of interstellar warfare was overturned from the earliest hits to the strength of shields during the Earth Defense War to a new stage of offensive and defensive balance.

In the last decade of the Platinum Age, the outbreak of Sandstar civilization gradually began to decelerate, with the 5th set of South and North polar shield systems covering almost 2/3 of the surface of Sandstar; the population of Sandstar reached 2 billion, including 150 million Sky Selectors; colonies were established on all 15 planets of the desert system, some as military bases, some as manufacturing plants, and some as exploration outposts. The two moons of Sandy were built into metal planets, and the whole moons were turned into huge space fortresses, in which the dinosaur fleet and the fleet of the gods were stationed. After all, the most important civilization for the people of Sandy is in that galaxy.