Escape Chapter 6: Warrior's Duel

The Atlantean Empire's fleet did not detour, but just suddenly began to accelerate, the speed of the fleet exceeded that of the corvettes and fighter brigades

"Not good, start FTL engines, hull up, Dragon's Teeth ready." Huo Xin spotted the movement of the invasion force in time

"Start the FTL engine," Sun Ming also found the anomaly, the "Gods" has already turned 60 degrees, the huge hull exposed in front of the opponent, "do you want to escape? There is not enough room for acceleration." Sun Ming suddenly came to his senses.

"Be careful, it's a collision war" came Faye's voice from the communication screen.

Sun Ming said with a gloomy face, "Hull sink, God's punishment attack again."

At that moment, the "Dinosaur" had already thrown 12 powerful beams into the enemy ships, and more than 20 invasion ships were completely destroyed.

Once again, the "Divine Punishment" sent out missiles from the sky, but the invasion ships with FTL engines had already surpassed the conventional speed, and the missiles landed on the long trails.

"It's too late, the target is the Gods," Maguire cried out.

"Turning the rudder too fast," Yamamoto sighed.

"Aegis reappeared, and the accelerating invasion ships slammed into the powerful shield in unison. At the same time, the huge impact of the overloaded "Aegis" defense system finally collapsed. The chain of explosions immediately affected the entire "Guardian" bow

"In the bridge of the Guardian, Faye took control of the ship's rudder with amazing stability and turned sharply to the left.

In the light of the fire, an invading warship finally broke through the Aegis defense and rushed towards the Gods, Eindhoven's flagship, with its broken hull at the helm.

"I can't avoid it," Sun Ming said with a look of despair in his eyes, "Damn it."

The Guardian suddenly burst out of the smoke and fire, and its huge hull smashed viciously into the flank of the Shogun.

Brushing the head of the "Gods", the "Shochikaze" whistled past, and between the staggering, Eindhoven saw the Earth warriors standing in the opposite bridge

"A terrible enemy" Eindhoven sighed softly, "Long live the Empire", "Shochiku" turned into a blinding light.

"What about Faye?" The communication screen cut into the voices of Huo Xin, Maguire and Yamamoto almost simultaneously, and the next second, Sun Ming's face appeared.

"Heh" Faye's left hand wiped the blood on his face, then held up a metal object, "right hand burnt fortunately right hand"

"Phew" Huo Xin took a long breath, "How's the Guardian doing"

"damage rate of 30%, mainly weapons systems, Aegis completely unusable power systems and living quarters should be little damage, there may be some casualties, here like the scene after the earthquake"

"Alert, space fluctuations 15 degrees right back, 3 degrees zenith."

"Alert, space fluctuations 7 degrees starboard, 11 degrees zenith."

"Alert, space fluctuations 87 degrees port side, 9 degrees zenith."

"Alarm, space fluctuation starboard 91 degrees, zenith 9 degrees."

The space detector suddenly issued a series of sharp sounds

"What" the crowd was shocked.

Maguire cursed, "Crazy."

Sun Ming hurriedly opened the detector's self-test program, and a minute later, he looked up and said in a cold tone, "It's not a malfunction, we are indeed surrounded, the main fleet of the Atlantis Empire has arrived"

"That's impossible" Faye's left hand trembled and the charred righteous hand fell on the floor.

"It is a fact" Sun Ming continued, "using the positioning coordinates left by the First Fleet during the battle, they surrounded us directly through the FTL space jump"

"How many ships are there?" Yamamoto asked after a long time.

"At least 70,000 ships, judging from the magnitude of the spatial fluctuations" Sun Myung's voice was almost desperate.

"Oh, pouring out the Atlantean Empire, it really looks up to us." Maguire wanted to laugh, but felt his throat was dry, could not laugh out loud

"Do not delay," Lieutenant General Huo Xin regained his senses, "immediately carry out FTL jumps, Faye full scan of the Guardian FTL engines and space jump programs are not damaged. Maguire, return the fighter brigade to their pods, Yamamoto, dock the frigate over immediately, Sun Ming, calculate where we can get safe acceleration space from, we need to start the FTL jump within 10 minutes."

"Understood", the Ark fleet, which had just finished a bitter battle, prepared for another round of escape.

Seven minutes later, the three giant ships raised their bows and pointed 7 degrees to the left and 11 degrees to the zenith, starting the dangerous third FTL jump.

"They're on the move, accelerating, attempting to make a space jump." said Marshal Bemus from the flagship of the Atlantean fleet, Emperor Alcis' "Palace of No Worries".

"Use long-range missiles to intercept them, at this moment still dare to make a space jump, just a little interference, space jump failure is ship destruction" the emperor said grimly, "really bold, no wonder even the sons of the flying family will be defeated by their hands"

Suddenly, the long-range radar issued a new alert: "Long-range missiles approaching rapidly, contact in 30 seconds, 29, 28, 27."

Faye looked up at the communication screen Huo Xin, saw the solid side, thick lips, full nose, through the wind and rain wrinkles, dark eyes give a sense of firm and calm maturity, forty-year-old man, no frivolous bubble, no decadent color, there is only the collapse of the style and still full of passion, perhaps, the sedimentation of the years is a necessary course of life. Faye sighed.

"21, 20, 19" Sun Ming stared at the rapidly approaching point of light on the radar, subconsciously looked at the FTL flight termination button, and saw the look on the communication screen Huo Xin, took a deep breath, his face returned to normal.

"6, 5, 4," Maguire looked out the porthole window can already be seen with the naked eye, easily whistled a

In the next second, a strange light shone in space again

Numerous missiles suddenly lost the target of tracking, in a void of a circle, have self-destructed into a gorgeous light, like a holiday night fireworks, decorated the quiet starry sky

"Pah," the electronic screen on the command deck was smashed into pieces by the emperor's giant fist, the enraged emperor stood up and turned the corner of the door before his majestic voice came, "Continue to chase"