Invasion Chapter 15 The Ark Plan

The battle was reversed, but the starting point of the reversal was not the attack of the Imperial main fleet, they just parked their powerful warships in front of the formation and adjusted their fleet calmly, the great oppression made Admiral Chris have no desire to attack

Suddenly, the Atlantean First Fleet split a strong attacking force from the formation, like a curled up viper suddenly issued a fatal blow, and the thin wall formation of the 4th, 5th and 6th Fleet was finally torn apart. The Atlantean First Fleet rushed out like a flood!

When the chaotic Earth Fleet finally regained command of the fleet, they realized that unknowingly, the main fleet of the Empire had already encircled their flanks and zenith and zenith directions, while the First Fleet was lined up in a shiny spike pointing at the Earth Army. The status of hunting and hunted was reversed. Perhaps, we were never the hunters, this was the last thought that flashed through Admiral Chris' mind.

The next hour of battle was a complete one-sided massacre. The Earth fleet simply could not form an effective battle formation, and the Atlantean Empire's First Fleet rushed into the Earth ship group like a wild dragon. The commanders of the Earth fleets tried hard to gather their forces, but the main Imperial fleet always knocked back the assembled Earth fleets with precise firepower at critical moments. In short, the Earth Fleet, which was at a disadvantage in terms of numbers and combat power, was also disqualified from fighting against its opponents in terms of tactical operations

While the frontline commanders were at a loss, the ground forces delivered the most timely fire support. The Earth Fleet's ion cannon array finally distracted the Imperial Fleet, and although it did not deal a major blow, it did disrupt the Imperial fire blockade. The 1st Fleet hit its flagship lights in time to gather the remaining troops around itself and face the Atlantean Empire's 1st Fleet from the front

The Atlantean Empire apparently realized the threat of Earth's ion cannon array, a long-range attack fleet was quickly sent to near-Earth orbit, first, the reflecting satellites were all destroyed, then the long-range fleet began to start massive bombardment to the ground cannon array base

In other corners of the battlefield, there are still many scattered Earth forces, the 15th fleet commander Lieutenant General Muse is one of them, see the battle situation gradually stabilized, Lieutenant General Muse suddenly also hit the flagship light, quickly gathered several hundred ships, with the limit of navigation speed to the Atlantis Empire First Fleet flank pounced, the assault on the way, there are constantly battleships to join, until the Empire First Fleet Eindhoven Lieutenant General suddenly noticed By the time the Imperial First Fleet Eindhoven suddenly realized, this death squad-like assault fleet had already reached 5,000 ships, of course, Lieutenant General Muse would not let go of the only weak point of the Imperial warship shields propulsion, a time, the First Fleet was caught off guard by the destruction of nearly 1,000 ships.

"I want to talk to Marshal Alker," said Lieutenant General Rumkowski, taking advantage of the slowdown of the enemy's attack to send a request for help to the ground headquarters.

"This is Chief Consul Spartan of the Alliance. Marshal Alker has suffered a stroke and has been taken to the hospital for resuscitation. On the communication screen appeared the figure of Chief Consul Spartan, "This is a power of attorney signed by the Speaker of the Star Alliance, Mr. Song Jie," Spartan shook a document in his hand.

"Uh" Lieutenant General Ramczynski was obviously a bit surprised, "Well then, Mr. Spartan, we need support please send reinforcements immediately and get the Guardian into the war"

"So, Lieutenant General, how many reinforcements do you think you'll need to turn the tide of the battle now," Spartan asked with a cold look on his face.

"Uh" Lt. Gen. Rumkiewczynski was silent for half a minute, Lt. Gen. Rumkiewczynski could no longer look at Spartan's aggressive gaze.

"Sorry, the Guardian has another mission and cannot participate in the battle. In addition to the ten cosmic fleets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 14, 15 and 16, which are already in the battle, the Alliance will send the Special 1, Special 2 and Special 3 fleets, consisting of about 15,000 ships from each country's defense fleet, to the battle, and the rest of the forces, including the ground strategic nuclear forces, will not join the battle again," Spartan said coldly. Spartan said.

"Another mission? What other mission can there be now? If we don't concentrate our forces on the Atlantean Empire, if we lose the battle, we will face the destruction of Earth civilization.

"We have no 1% hope at all" said Spartan cruelly, "Moreover, the civilization of Earth may not be destroyed even if the battle is lost, and the Guardians are indeed engaged in a more important mission than the moon battle".

"A more important mission than the moon battle" Lieutenant General Ramczynski pondered, "Did the plan go through?"

"Since you know that too, there is no need to avoid it. You are the last warriors to defend the honor of the Earth Army," Spartan said in a rousing tone, in contrast to his previous coldness, "You can keep this communication on, and I promise that I myself will not go anywhere, but will be here with you. I promise that I myself will not go anywhere and will be here to accompany you in the battle, to bless you and to defend with you the last dignity of the fleet."

"Understood," replied Lt. Gen. Ramkevshinsky, "I assure you."

On the ground, although it was not officially approved, the "Ark Project" worked with amazing efficiency, and after two hours of intense work, about 120 million immigrants boarded the three giant ships, and according to the arrangement of Song Jie and Spartan, with the "Emergency Call "50,000 top scientists from all over the world concentrated also arrived in two batches by military transport planes.

Commodore Yamamoto led the 8th, 9th, 11th and 13th fleet ships to the Siberian region on time, the missing "Space Eagle" Colonel Maguire led the only remaining 7000 ace pilots also suddenly appeared here, "Ark" fleet The elites were gathered.