Invasion Chapter 6: The Scales of Victory in the Lunar Rendezvous

The invading army also did not understand the establishment of the Earth army, and the seemingly usual battle tanks of the 1st Armored Division Guard were actually the latest type of battle tanks equipped with heavy artillery firepower. However, the invasion forces underestimated the tactical ability of the Earth commanders, and they were lured by the group rocket artillery vehicles as bait. After successfully sticking to the rocket artillery vehicles, they suddenly found their side and rear completely exposed to the Guard, and another round of oversaturated flak, which could not compare with the fire density of the real heavy artillery units, but the effect of the surprise attack took out close to 200 invasion droids all the same.

"White is dead," Colonel Faye finally received a communication from the fast assault unit. "Colonel, we're coming in, although the team is almost empty, but the b8 and b9 infantry divisions are here, they will take over our mission, we... ..." but this last communication did not end in a complete sentence

The 102nd and 105th Light Mechanized Divisions fought tenaciously against the enemy, while 50 fighting droids rejoined the battle, redirecting the melee into organized combat, and the invasion forces gradually took control again.

The first partial victory was achieved by the 2nd Armored Division, which, although for a time allowed the invasion forces to capture the base of Battery 3, finally resolved the 1,000 highly mobile motorized warships after a gruesome charge and alley battles. Unfortunately the 2nd Armored Division commander was killed instantly when a missile from the invading force hit his command vehicle.

The victorious 2nd Armored Division left only 2,000 soldiers to guard Battery 3, with the remaining troops under the command of the Division Chief of Staff. By this time, the 1st Armored Division's group rocket batteries had been completely destroyed and the chariot guard was nearing the brink of collapse, and when the first assault vehicle appeared on the horizon, Colonel Faye finally let out a long sigh

The superior strength of the Second Armored Division plus Colonel Faye's excellent tactical command, the use of group rocket artillery intensive fire gradually drove the invasion forces into a narrow space, and then apply supersaturated strikes, the invasion forces fighting war robots were finally all destroyed

On the battlefield, due to the joining of b8 and b9 infantry divisions, also finally wiped out the last invasion forces, the Earth Army in this war for the first time in the formation of the elimination of an Atlantean Empire forces, although only a small land regiment, for this victory, the Earth Army paid the price of three division commanders killed and a total of more than 90,000 casualties.

And just 5 minutes before the decisive victory in the battlefield of Battery 3, the defenders of the base of Battery 4 were finally wiped out after 1 hour and 40 minutes of bitter fighting, and the base of Battery 4, too, fell into the control of the Atlantean Empire forces. In fact, Battery 4 can independently hold the base for such a long time, itself is a miracle, the battery commander Colonel Elixir in the base filled with induction mines and high explosives, take the extreme way of losing a piece, blowing up a piece, while retreating, not hesitating to die with the enemy, from the base gate until the last moon cannon, the entire base can hardly find a piece of the rules of the fragment, the attack on this base The Marine Corps also lost 70% of its troops, which is again called the miracle of miracles. You know, the total number of base garrison is only 20,000.

In the battlefield of Battery 1, the strength of 3 armored divisions and 7 light divisions combined with the far stronger defensive strength of the other batteries made the entire battle a thrilling one, repelling the invading Marine Corps' attack with ease.

In the first phase of the lunar landing battle, the Atlantean Imperial Army captured 10 of the 12 lunar batteries, which was a great victory. However, when Brigadier General Huo Xin looked at the electronic clock counting down, he finally showed a hint of relief that the balance of victory was tipped in favor of the Atlantis Empire