Escape Chapter 3 The Last Card

"Alert! UFO approaching at 90 degrees from the zenith, very fast." The invasion radar system finally detected the ambushers at the last moment.

However, it was too late. The guns were unable to shoot at the small craft, and in a split second, the ace pilots swept past the invasion fleet. 13% of the ships' propulsion systems were destroyed, and the invasion fleet immediately became fragmented.

"Alert, 30 degrees to port, strategic missiles approaching."

"Shield energy fully recharged."

"Nuclear explosion."

The nuclear explosion shock wave instantly flooded the invasion fleet, the energy shield at full power was like a lonely boat in the gale, struggling to resist the huge power

In the distance, just after the launch of nuclear missiles, the "Gods" began to receive the return flight brigade, Mr. Spartan from the battle to save the strategic nuclear bombs is to allocate to the "Gods", a powerful missile attack system "divine punishment "Gods" launch missiles from the density and speed has been completely comparable to the nuclear bomb base on the ground.

"Space fluctuation, invasion army reinforcements appeared." The space probe sent a message.

"According to the location of the fluctuation, they have about 30 minutes to arrive at the battlefield," Sun Ming reported in time.

"All troops disengage from contact, the escort group to dock, prepare for the FTL jump" Huo Xin ordered.

"You're crazy," Faye said, "the enemy has suffered a major blow, but they're not all gone yet. As long as one enemy ship follows, the FTL jump will have catastrophic consequences. Besides, with this dense asteroid belt, it's impossible for us to accelerate."

Suddenly, the communication screen flashed, and two middle-aged officers appeared on the screen

"Brigadier General Gasquet, Commander of the 7th Fleet of the Interstellar Military Alliance, reporting to you. His Excellency Lieutenant General Hoxin, I am here to meet the Ark Fleet by order of Mr. Spartan, the military dictatorial consul."

"Brigadier General Tien Loong, official commander of the 10th Space Fleet of the Interstellar Military Alliance, reports to you. Your Excellency Lieutenant General Huo Xin, I am here to meet the Ark Fleet by order of the Military Dictator Consul Mr. Spartan. The runway is ready, please navigate to starboard 176 degrees, 8 degrees from the bottom of the sky"

Sun Ming sighed lightly, this is the last bottom card

It turned out that the 7th and 10th fleets, which had been ordered to counterattack the bases of Mars and Jupiter during the Lunar Battle, were on their way back to the Earth in time to participate in the battle, when the two commanders received the order to lurk in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter to prepare to meet the Ark fleet.

"We only need one hour", said Lieutenant General Huo Xin, giving a solemn salute to the communication screen.

"Don't worry," came the reply in unison, accompanied by two equally mournful and powerful salutes.

Two fleets numbering 15,000 suddenly appeared on both flanks of the Tidel fleet, and a fierce hemispherical fire network once again baptized the invading corps.

On the other side, Yamamoto's escort ships used a super alloy device to connect the hull to the three giants, while the fighter brigade was moored in the belly of the ship, the giants slowly accelerated, slowly, a huge space without asteroids appeared in front of the fleet, this is the "runway" that the 10th fleet prepared for us, right? Huo Xin thought, "Energy full charge, FTL engines on."

The three giant ships are getting faster and faster, with the increase in speed, the ships began to emit a dazzling light, the hull of the shadow more and more false finally, in a moment of speed reached the limit, as if there was a light wave flashed, the three huge spaceships disappeared without a trace, leaving only a huge empty space, like the general flat ironed by God.

At the same time, Eindhoven stared at the space monitor, he could not conceal the shock in his heart. "FTL jump, could it be that they have broken through the bottleneck of the speed of light, this is absolutely impossible. The Earthlings are obviously much lower creatures than us, how can they break through the speed of light so quickly?

Up ahead, the advance Tagore detachment had been completely wiped out, and the wall formation of more than 8,000 ships of the 7th and 10th fleets, Eindhoven commanded the remaining 3,000 ships of the 1st fleet to form a cautious attack spindle formation, with shield energy at full power, and slowly met the opponent.

As it turned out, even though the Terrans had endless potential, the gap between their strength and that of the Atlantean Empire was still huge at this stage, especially with the presence of pure energy shields, making the 7th and 10th fleets, which had numerical superiority, still unable to confront the invasion fleet head-on. At the beginning of the battle, the Earth Army barely inflicted any damage to their opponents, but lost 30% of their own ships. Later, as the shield energy weakened, the invasion forces finally started to lose men, but the loss rate was far lower than the Earth forces. In desperation, the 7th fleet commander Commodore Gasquet used tactical nukes to sneak into the rear of the invasion forces, consuming another batch of invasion ships.

When the battle lasted until the 3rd hour, the 7th and 10th fleets were finally wiped out, with Commodore Gasquet and Commodore Fang Tianlong fighting until the last moment.

The smoke cleared and when the remaining invasion ships passed through the wreckage of the battlefield and came to the open area, Eindhoven finally confirmed at last that the Earthlings had really broken through the speed of light.