Invasion Chapter 9: The Forces Behind the Scenes

"You are Speaker Song Jie?" Vidis looked at the man.

Huo Xin was also very strange, looked up at this man who was close to his own age, but became a legend after 3 years in politics, but did not expect it was this man who invited the three of them to come here.

"Oh, all three are elite after the baptism of the moon defense war, but also the only commander who is currently tied with the Atlantean Empire, call me Song on the line" Song Jie ignored the three surprised, walked to the coffee table, "General Vidis does not like tea, what a pity, give you another cup of coffee "

"A tie? Our loss ratio with the invading marines is 40 to 1, also called a tie, are you scolding us?" Faye replied, angrily

"Oh, Brigadier General Faye, although I am not a soldier, but I can still distinguish the basic concept of strategy and tactics, the failure in tactics in the defense of the moon can be completely compensated from the success in strategy" Song Jie laughed.

"The strategic issue is not something that front-line commanders consider, the success you mentioned is the command of the Interstellar Military Alliance, for us, we can only say that the strategic ideas are better implemented, and the tactical failure should be our responsibility," Huo Xin replied lightly.

Song Jie added, "But, as far as I know, the original strategic intent was not the way it is now, and it was Admiral Vidis' command that in turn affected the overall situation.

Vidis looked a little embarrassed and coughed gently, "It was relying on the sacrifice of 280,000 warriors, who were the ones who really drove the war"

The scene was silent for a while, no one spoke again, only Faye with his new righteous hand tried to gently turn the saucer in front of him, from time to time issued a collision sound or two

Song Jie squinted one eye, took a long sigh and said.

"First of all, I would like to introduce myself, as all three of you know, I have only suddenly risen from the political arena in the last three years, in fact, I represent a powerful force behind me, otherwise, even if it is really a genius politician, I'm afraid it would not have achieved such a position in three years.

As we all know, the last century, the Earth's greatest progress in humanities and society is the global one word, the establishment of the Global Interstellar Alliance in 2076, mastering the entire human race, the original concept of the country has long since disappeared, the country has become a mere administrative name, like the former state and province of the country, but one concept has not died out, that is, the nation.

The distinction between ethnicity and nationality still hinders the final process of global unity, as you probably know, behind the competition of the various political parties in the Intergalactic Alliance, standing behind me is the Chinese group, which accounts for the largest number of people on Earth. As one of the largest forces, the main purpose of the Chinese group's existence is to protect the Chinese as a whole and to ensure that they are not ostracized and discriminated against on a global scale. Of course, in addition to us, there are many similar power groups, such as the Jewish group, in addition, the African group that protects the interests of the black race, the Allah group that defends the interests of the Islamic world, etc."

In addition to Faye, Vidis and Huo Xin are not too shaken, after all, as the head of the military of the most powerful moon base, the story behind the power must know some

Song Jie to the crowd's reaction was obviously prepared, so, sipping tea, continued: "We power groups certainly can not be limited to the political world, the need to compete, so that we have instead become an important force to promote civilization, I should say the progress of science and technology, huh," Song Jie paused for a moment "You know the technology of FTL movement, the most leading is not the General Administration of Interplanetary Development of Earth, we and the Jewish group of unmanned experiments have been completed, as if the results are not bad"

This time, Huo Xin and Vidis finally showed an expression of surprise, Faye's new righteous hand actually accidentally broke the cup of tea in his hand

"Oh, Brigadier General Faye, the teacup you broke will take three years of your salary to afford oh" Song Jie laughed, "Well, let's talk about Earth first, let's talk about the aliens, the Atlantis Empire in the Vega system, what do you think? What will be the outcome of our war? Commodore Faye."

"I'm only a mid-level commander, I just need to think about using my forces to fulfill my orders, your questions are too deep for me, I never think about it" said Faye.

"Is that so? You're not running away from anything, are you?" Song Jie glanced at Faye and turned his gaze to Vides, "Admiral Vides, what about you?"

Vidis glanced at Huo Xin and shook his head, not speaking.

"What about Lieutenant General Huo Xin?"

"The defense of the moon can be taken as a microcosm of this war. If the enemy keeps making mistakes and our troops can perform at a high level when it matters, we might have a 30% chance of winning" Huo Xin replied.

Vides and Faye nodded, but Song Jie just smiled lightly, "Oh, lack of sufficient information, even the commander is inevitably wrong, ah, and then look at some of the information we have"