Escape Chapter 16 Red Star

Sun Ming was a bit dumbfounded, a sense of frustration rushed to his heart, did he finally accept this victory

Maguire suddenly showed his half face from the doorway, "Finished talking? Lieutenant General Huo Xin."

"Major Sun Ming will be in charge of all matters of the Ark fleet, you should ask him what to do with me," Huo Xin laughed.

"Oh," Maguire apparently a little surprised at the result, "that's good, when the boss is quite tired, you are old, should rest" If you can afford to let go, I'm afraid no one can compare.

"Lieutenant General Sir, found" communication screen suddenly popped up the reconnaissance officer's image, "in the space ahead detected a red planet, survival conditions are very superior, the surface has enough liquid water, very good vegetation, atmospheric composition is also suitable for human survival, we found! "

"Oh, there are signs of higher life," Huo Xin also forgot his retired identity.

"No, no animals were found, it's all plants, it's just a gift from God" said the scout officer.

"How long has this planet been born," Huo Xin asked.

"Five billion years."

"5 billion years without animals," even Maguire was surprised, "this planet's biological evolutionary chain must have gone wrong."

Huo Xin looked back at Sun Ming, "Must be careful, this planet is very strange"

"It's just a matter of launching a few more unmanned probes," Sun Ming looked at Huo Xin coldly, "I'll take care of it."

"En," Huo Xin nodded and continued to walk out.

The noisy "revolution" finally came to an end, the original "Ark" fleet commander Lieutenant General Huo Xin voluntarily resigned from his post and handed over the management of the fleet to the temporarily established "Free Earth Alliance Revolutionary Committee "The majority of the seats in the committee were held by the Baath Party, while a group of about 300 people, including astrophysicist Li Xucheng, took up the remaining seats, barely forming another political force.

After taking power, Rogers first placed dozens of senior officers under house arrest, including "military dictator" Hoxin and Maguire, and then authorized Major Sun Ming, "a representative of the military who contributed to the revolution of democracy and freedom," to take over the Ark. "He informed the commander of the Guardian, Commodore Faye and Commodore Yamamoto, that they should abandon the military dictatorship and immediately swear to obey the orders of the Revolutionary Committee of the Free Earth Alliance. "The Guardian cut off all communication with the Dinosaur and remained silent, following the flank of the Dinosaur without any hostility.

In order to give a gift to the newly established "Revolutionary Committee of the Free Earth Alliance", Rogers released the news of the newly discovered "red star" suitable for human survival, and for a time, the "Dinosaur The "Dinosaur" was a joyous event.

Gradually, Sun Ming found that things were getting out of control, people's longing for the "red star" had overwhelmed the rational, even the fact that five unmanned probes entered the atmosphere of the "red star" and lost contact was ignored by everyone. All the people were talking about the Red Planet, about the home, about how to establish a colonial base, how to develop natural resources, and even the plan to take a sea bath became the topic of everyone.

Rogers simply ignored any negative opinions, and his only principle was to comply with the majority opinion in order to get a high approval rate, so the new homeworld was right in front of us, and the proposal that we no longer needed to store food was passed.

Sun Ming sat alone on the bridge of the "dinosaur" command console, looking at the "guardian" not far away, some embarrassment. The "Committee" of the absurdity of one after another, and the efficiency of the strange, many plans he just know has been implemented, such as the carnival plan, by the time he arrived with people, only to stop some food waste behavior, the warehouse was all emptied. In addition, Rogers' support rate is also rising, at this time, if the hands to kill the "Committee", they will lose their position, will be very passive, I am the greatest conspirator, this point is no one can deny.

One of the storage rooms of the "Dinosaur" is now a temporary prison, where dozens of officers are under house arrest, guarded by a defense team of civilians. Considering the impact on the "Guardian", Huo Xin and others did not receive any unjust treatment, but, completely blocked the news of the outside world, which is one of Huo Xin's most dissatisfied, with an intuition, he found the atmosphere of the entire fleet is very bad.

"Tick" the electronic door suddenly opened, two members of the defense team walked in, "Lieutenant General Huo Xin, Colonel Maguire, someone wants to see you, please come out for a moment"

"Eh," the two stood up hesitantly and went to the next room.

"Mr. Dibbitt" Maguire was a little surprised at his visitor, "What does Sun Ming want from us"

"Oh, indeed, Mr. Sun entrusted me to ask you two for help," watching the defenders walk out, Dibbitt stated the reason for his visit directly.