Homeland Chapter 1: The Sand Star

The 8th star of the Andromeda system is a middle-aged star, twice the size of the Sun, surrounded by 15 planets revolving around her, of which the 7th planet is a yellow planet, the entire surface of the planet is covered by desert, only in the polar regions of the ice lakes have liquid water, the planet has a total of 27 hours of day and night, the temperature difference between day and night is large, the atmosphere can be suitable for human survival, but the amount of oxygen is slightly lower than the Earth The atmosphere is suitable for human life, but the amount of oxygen is slightly lower than on Earth, about the level of the Earth's plateau, frankly speaking, it is not an ideal place to live, but the universe is not a multiple choice question for the last people on Earth

After tens of thousands of light years across the universe and three space miles of drifting, the weary Earthlings finally stepped on solid ground.

Perhaps there is really a sense of the dead, Sun Ming's last words actually became an indisputable fact, since the coup d'état event, the calamitous "Ark" fleet of time to work, soon found from a black star to supplement the space nursery nutrients elements, food crisis was alleviated. The extraordinary energy and fighting spirit of Lieutenant General Huo Xin was once again put into the command of the fleet and the work of social reconstruction, the "Ark" fleet since then there was no one died, not even an accident occurred, Sun Ming really became the last dead. Shortly after, the Ark fleet landed at the north pole of the planet, and the curtain came down on the arduous escape journey, and Lieutenant General Huo Xin personally presided over the medal ceremony.

Colonial construction for the newborn Sand Star people is simply very skilled, only a month, the "Dinosaur" and "Guardian" as the center of the colonial base has taken shape, people with incredible enthusiasm for work into the construction, the base in six directions The ice lakes were artificially transformed into planted vegetation, and information was frantically gathered about the minerals, biology, climate, moons, and the entire 8th star system of the Andromeda Galaxy.

Faye and Yamamoto took over all the specific affairs, while Huo Xin locked himself in a hut to meditate, everyone watched the 46-year-old lieutenant general rapidly aging, a silver thread spread to the entire head of the lieutenant general

Suddenly one day, the former leader of the group, Li Xucheng, suddenly visited, accompanied by three elders

"Mr. Stan, Mr. Qi, Mr. Sima, you are finally here. Mr. Li Xucheng, you are also welcome," Lieutenant General Huo Xin welcomed several people to his meditation room.

"Oh, Lieutenant General Huo Xin summoned us, how can we not come," Mr. Qi smiled and took the hot tea.

"En, you are very good," the oldest Mr. Sima nodded at Huo Xin, "you are still my best student although you joined the army halfway"

"Oh," Huo Xin awkwardly smiled, aside of Li Xucheng was surprised, did not expect Huo Xin is actually Mr. Sima's students.

"Several seniors are authorities in humanities and sociology, the students invited you all here, is that there are many problems can not be solved, want to borrow the teachers' knowledge"

"Oh, as long as it is not a matter of war, you can ask us by all means." Mr. Qi laughed.

"Er," Huo Xin pondered for a moment, slowly began to say, "Since landing on the planet Sand, the work is going very well, but I am very troubled by one thing, that is, the establishment of social institutions, the invasion of the Atlantean Empire has removed almost all the stigma of Earth's history, whether it is ethnic, religious, national or even ideological differences. Religious, national and even ideological differences have become extremely light, which is a good time to establish a perfect social system and ideology. However, I really cannot find an ideal social model to apply to the current Sand Star society."

"Dictatorship or democracy, right? The former is efficient and just right for us to rapidly increase our strength and catch up with the Atlantis Empire, but unfortunately it is too dangerous, the latter is safe, however, it is blind and inefficient but difficult to meet the needs of rapid development" Mr. Qi took a sip of tea.

"What is the truth of the universe" asked Mr. Sima suddenly.

"The truth of the universe" Huo Xin looked at his former mentor with confusion.

"Oh, the moon revolves around the earth, the earth revolves around the sun, and the sun revolves around the Milky Way. What is the truth that the Atlantean Empire can beat the earthlings when they are angry, the earthlings can beat the children when they are angry, the children can bully the pet cats when they are angry, and the pet cats will catch the mice when they are angry?" Qi asked.

"The weak are stronger than the strong," Huo Xin asked.

"En what is the law of the universe" Mr. Sima old man then asked "the law"

"Oh, children grow up and age, people inevitably fall when they become successful, countries inevitably become corrupt when they prosper, supernovas explode and become black holes, what is the truth of this?" Mr. Qi continued to drink his tea.