Invasion Chapter 1 Alien Fleet

In 2106, nearly 5,000 years of human civilization history finally came to harvest season, humans, the only civilized creature on Earth changed the rules of the entire world, after only 50 years of the solar system revolution, the pace of humans has swept all regions of the solar system, the nine planets of the solar system, all of them became manned planets, even the most remote Pluto, also established outposts to become human Breakthrough of the solar system springboard.

However, the conventional way of navigation is far from helping people to enter the galaxy, alone across the solar system will take humans half a year, those distant stars are still out of reach. So, moving at FTL was born, and in just five years, the clever and diligent humans have completed all the theoretical and material preparations for FTL flight, and unmanned spaceship experiments have entered the schedule.

Unfortunately, the universe has her own schedule, and mankind has conquered the solar system, but far from the universe.

On June 17, in Pluto's only manned base, the duty crew monitored the instruments as usual, and hundreds of circum-solar exploration satellites could already be called planets.

"Scout 007: Unidentified flying object, number 100,000, speed 12 times the speed of light, decreasing speed, approaching the solar system", the unchanging electronic synthesized voice issued the most common report, however, ten minutes later, humanity realized that this was the most shocking report in the history of Earth civilization.

"Damn, according to the orientation, this group of things should have passed through the detection range of Scout 018 first!" The duty officer switched the data, "It's not a virus, is it?"

"Message access, switch to image form."

"Oh my God! What is this?" All the officers present were dumbfounded, and a cry of alarm was followed by dead silence

The big screen showed an infinite variety of ships, huge hulls, thick armor, unparalleled huge guns, all kinds of small space machines shuttling between them, colorful lights flashing.

"Activate all nearby satellites and monitor these unidentified ships, they must be warships." After 30 seconds of shock, the commander finally regained his ability to think, "Immediately notify the base commander, Colonel Bill, and report to Jupiter Command, as well as report to Earth Headquarters and the Interstellar Alliance at the next level. "

"But, we can't report to Jupiter above the level of Jupiter under non-exceptional circumstances,"

"That's exactly the case, my lieutenant," the commander interrupted the communications officer.

Two minutes later, the base commander, Colonel Bill, ran into the command room, incredulous that his body could explode with such speed.

"Sir, there's a comms feed coming in on our own satellite frequency, for God's sake! They're forcing access, how is this possible?"

The fleet image on the screen all but disappeared, and the face of a standard soldier appeared, "Greetings, Earth humans. I am the Atlantean Empire of the Vega system, the vanguard commander of the expeditionary fleet, Lieutenant General Eindhoven, on behalf of His Majesty Emperor Vedis of the Atlantean Empire, I am sending you a deportation order, limiting you to withdraw everything within 20 hours, after 20 hours, we will destroy all civilized beings, Earth humans"

"Why," Colonel Bill asked aloud.

"I am not obliged to answer your question," replied Eindhoven, "but I want to send a message through you to your planet, there are not many in this universe suitable as a civilized galaxy, you are a very suitable one and we need it. Please make sure you get this call out immediately, because your base cannot exist until the next hour, we need it to prove our power"

"What do you mean? Hey wait a minute."

Ignoring Colonel Bill, the big screen went black

"What's going on? Switch to detection satellites and send a communication request"

"Sir, all detection satellites have been destroyed, we can't get information from the other side"

Once again, the whole room fell into silence, only Bill's voice was saying, "This is an invasion, a naked invasion, the alien fleet has invaded"

"Sir, the message has been sent to Earth, do we resist or abandon the base" the field commander asked in a whisper.

"Prepare anti-aircraft fire, order the base fleet to take off and fight" said Colonel Bill, "We can't just abandon the base after receiving a threat, we'll be court-martialed!"