Escape Chapter 11 The Third Dimension

After the storm, there must be clear skies, the huge explosion finally dissipated, the huge body of the "Gods" finally did not even leave a piece of debris.

The "Ark" fleet, after escaping the siege, actually suffered the greatest loss in the meteorite debris, 80,000 soldiers and 7 million civilians remained in the meteorite zone forever. Compared to the fierce Atlantean Empire fleet, perhaps, this high and unfathomable universe is a more terrifying enemy

If there is any good news, it is that the commander of the "Gods", Major Sun Ming, was lucky to survive the catastrophic explosion, almost unharmed.

"The experts have come to the conclusion that those meteorite fragments are antimatter. That is to say, the material structure of these fragments is the opposite of our material structure, its protons are negatively charged, electrons are positively charged, and when such material comes into contact with our material, a violent explosion will occur. He reported some technical matters on his behalf.

"Moreover, further investigation revealed that the star field is all antimatter structure, including all the stars. Therefore, experts speculate that we are not in our own world now, and that the black hole tunnel's sent us to a space made entirely of antimatter. If our own space is the first space, and FTL space is the second space, then our current location is the third space, antimatter space. This is why the UFO has been unable to locate it"

"That means everything in this space we can not touch, one touch will blow up" asked Faye.

"Yes, we have tried with unmanned probes, as soon as we get close to the planet, it starts to explode,"

"Then how can we possibly find a habitable planet," Faye said.

"Impossible, we can't survive in this space for a long time, it's too dangerous" Huo Xin also spoke up, "We must return to our own space."

"Find a huge force field," Sun Ming finally said.

"Find a force field similar to a black hole corresponding to the first space, there will certainly be black holes in this space" Sun Ming raised his head and explained, his eyes regained a usual indifference.

"If there are enough black holes in this space, it should not be difficult to find them, let's keep sailing in a single direction, be sure to avoid anything, Maguire, you are in charge of commanding the fighter brigade patrol, timely detection of any space objects approaching the main ship, Sun, you find a way to find what you say, I will let the most outstanding experts to assist you " Huo Xin began to give orders.

"No, I'll find someone myself." Sun Ming replied, opening the PDA in his hand.

"Okay, you are in full charge, Yamamoto and I will go and arrange for the civilians" Huo Xin stood up.

For the next month, the Ark fleet traveled in antimatter space, and the remaining 5000 ace pilots under Maguire's command took off frequently, searching and detecting suspicious substances non-stop, and it was because of their timely warnings that the fleet avoided the antimatter meteor swarm twice. Sometimes, an invisible floating object would bring about the sudden destruction of the fighter, and the pilot would have no time to escape.

Later, in order to avoid a huge antimatter nebula, the Ark fleet had to abandon the original direction of navigation, along the outer side of the nebula, and a lot of things happened during the arduous voyage that changed the history of human civilization

Several quantum physicists used a scientific probe ship to capture a piece of antimatter fragment through the magnetic field method, and stored it for research, and came to a lot of conclusions.

Dozens of astronomers, while observing antimatter space, drew the first star map describing the stellar characteristics of antimatter space, and this drawing became the first guide for human understanding and exploration of antimatter space

Several astrophysicists eventually deduced the principle of "black hole space tunneling" through calculations, and argued the possibility of the existence of "white hole space tunneling", the return channel of antimatter space, and the possibility of intergalactic navigation through "black hole white hole" tunneling. The theory of intergalactic navigation through the "black hole white hole" tunnel

Unfortunately, in the third month of the anti-matter space voyage, the probe team finally found a huge force field - white holes, eager to return to normal space, Lieutenant General Huo Xin terminated all research, transferred to the "white hole space jump" subject up. However, by this time, the seeds of the next technological revolution had already been sown, and most of the elite scientists had been given the project of their lives.

"The Ark fleet spent two weeks in white hole space, and a large number of unmanned probes were used to explore this mysterious temple.

Like black holes, white holes in antimatter space are also compressed structures of matter, but the difference is that they have a huge repulsive system, which does not swallow light, but also does not shine, but itself is like a confining cage, which binds a large amount of light around itself and can never leave.

Experts believe that the black hole is the manifestation of the first space, and the first space is separated from the third space like a mirror, the black hole in this side of the mirror is manifested as a white hole, the black hole in the first space swallowed a lot of matter and energy from the white hole ejected to the third space, but most of them can not leave the bondage of the white hole.

In addition, whether it is a white hole or a black hole, its huge repulsive or gravitational force exists in a vacuum area, similar to the center of a tornado, only that it is not easy to find the location of the center of this force field, if not through this location, it will not be able to cross the "black hole white hole" space tunnel, but will be torn apart by the huge force field, this point in the third space This is even more important on this side of the white hole, because without finding this angle, the ship simply can not approach the white hole repulsion zone.

"To put it simply, this black hole white hole tunnel is like a big funnel, our space side is the mouth of the funnel, greatly open, the antimatter side is the mouth of the funnel, small, easy to fall in from there, it is difficult to drill back from the mouth of the funnel," Maguire briefly summarized the experts' conclusions.