Homeland Chapter 10 The Last Madness

"2 years later, the Emperor of Thunder Star ascended the throne, the first thing is to order the Cosmic Fleet to attack the Wind Star, at this moment the Wind Star fleet already has more than 40,000 ships, the number is basically equal to the Thunder Star Cosmic Fleet, the two sides will fight 5 games without a win, slowly, because the Wind Star warships and weapon systems are dependent on human intention to drive, after a long battle, the Wind Star warriors' The Windstar fleet was forced to retreat to the home defensive battle.

"After attacking the Windstar, the Thunderstar fleet used thermonuclear weapons to bombard several tribal gatherings, killing a large number of Windstar civilians, and it was clear that the Thunderstar emperor wanted to completely wipe the Windstar people from the Windstar land. However, he was no longer faced with defenseless slaves. The Windstar fleet immediately sent death squads to detonate special crystal bombs with large reserves of psychic energy in several important cities of Thunderstar, and the destructive power comparable to thermonuclear weapons immediately forced the Emperor of Thunderstar to stop his plan of extermination, and both sides returned to the battlefield.

"No one expected this war to go on for 200 years from this point on. At the beginning of the war, the Thunderstar fleet still maintained an offensive advantage, and the Windstar fleet adopted guerrilla warfare. Since both sides had weapons of mass destruction, neither side dared to bombard the other planet, and both sides attempted to destroy each other's living forces, but the civilization gap continued to narrow as the Windstar civilization exploded, while the relative Thunderstar civilization never made a big leap. The Wind Star people relied on prophecy to gain a head start on the battlefield, and were able to meet the Thunder Star fleet under the most favorable conditions every time. At the same time, telepathy made the Wind Star people also have a great advantage in information transmission, in contrast, the Thunder Star people relied on radar to capture their opponents and on radio waves to communicate, all of which suffered from light speed bottleneck constraints and were less efficient. Thus, the Wind Star people gradually pulled back the situation, and the two sides entered a phase of stalemate.

"The last fifty years of the war, the Wind Star people's strength has been above the Thunder Star, because the intentional energy drive, not suitable for continuous high-intensity combat, the Thunder Star people can not hold the only five colonial planets and Thunder Star. Eventually, civilization broke out, the Wind Star people rely on a deep understanding of the concept of space, and finally found a way to break through space in the last 10 years of the war, with the help of the crystal ball, the Wind Star people can pass objects through the idea space, this breakthrough is iconic, a civilization system once beyond the limits of space, it reached her peak and became a super civilization, the Wind Star fleet can cross The Windstar fleet could strike at Thunderstar, and after several classic space jump siege battles, the Thunderstars lost all their cosmic fleets.

"The Thunderstar Empire surrendered, the Emperor was detained in Windstar, the major families were disarmed, the Thunder Emperor's Close Guard was reduced to 10,000 warships, 3 colonial planets were allocated to Thunderstar, and the Windstar people were pardoned for all the crimes of the Thunderstar people for nearly 1000 years as the victor.

"They explored space with a hunger and thirst, accumulating knowledge about the universe, they developed the invading star system, transformed the environment of the colonized planets, and traveled throughout the Vega system.

"200 years after the first invasion war, the Thunderstar mechanical civilization broke through the bottleneck of the speed of light and became a super civilization that spanned space, so they secretly built warships, trained soldiers, and built a fleet of intelligent robots, which was like a monster. A path of plunder and destruction.

"About 900 years ago, the Thunder Star people provoked a second war, their horrible war machine showed amazing efficiency, and quickly crushed the Wind Star defense forces, and the Wind Star main fleet from distant space quickly came to the rescue, but it was already too late, the Thunder Star people did not have any scruples, and bombed the entire surface of the Wind Star with thermonuclear weapons, nearly 14 billion Wind Star people in The Windstar main fleet fought with hatred, but lost their senses and were ambushed by the Thunderstar fleet, and suffered heavy losses.

"The Windstar fleet carried out retaliatory strikes, destroying all military bases including some residential areas, but the Thunderstar mechanical civilization has been reduced to a predatory civilization, the Thunderstar fleet does not protect its civilians at all, but only concentrates on protecting its manufacturing bases, as long as the manufacturing bases are in place, the Thunderstar fleet can replenish intelligent robots, and the entire Thunderstar society has metamorphosed into a roughly 200 million soldiers manipulating countless intelligent robots in a deformed society, the intelligent robots became the new slaves of the Thunderstar civilization, while the 8 billion civilians were completely abandoned.

"As the war continues, the Windstar fleet begins to turn into a counterattack, overrunning the Thunderstar manufacturing bases. In the seventh year of the war, the last Thunderstar base is blown up by a crystal bomb, and the Thunderstar fleet, deprived of supplies, flees the invading military system. But before fleeing, these terrible madmen did one last horrible thing by attacking the sun of their galaxy with high energy weapons.

"The prophets of the Windstar fleet foretold the actions of the Thunderstar people and the mutation of the sun at the last moment, and the entire fleet went into overdrive to rescue the Windstar people, but despite this, only 400 million people escaped from the galaxy in the end, including the Thunderstar people, a total of 15 billion people were martyred for the sun."